SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63 - Page 9 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Post by smartcat Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:29 am

I don't think so. I think he got a rose. giggling rose bud
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63 - Page 9 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Post by lipsis Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:26 pm

It'd be singing at church again this week

@clmgiudici: Band rehearsal. Oh yeah.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:51 pm

Showing off the latest house they built. And that closet makes the Lowes' closet look like a shoebox.
seanloweksuSome of you may ask yourselves, "does he get paid off of his good looks?" The answer is yes but I also do other stuff like build really cool houses. Here's an embarrassingly bad video showcasing our latest house with my buddy and partner @rogershealy.
4505 Lorraine Ave. Highland Park, TX
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:49 pm

Embed here

Some of you may ask yourselves, "does he get paid off of his good looks?" The answer is yes but I also do other stuff like build really cool houses. Here's an embarrassingly bad video showcasing our latest house with my buddy and partner @rogershealy. 4505 Lorraine Ave. Highland Park, TX by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:36 pm

To eat or not to eat? That is the question. (Spoiler alert: he ate) And if you go to @dive_dallas, definitely get the key lime pie. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:41 pm

^Apparently they went to celebrate their 1.5 year anniversary (we know Cat loves any reason to celebrate) albeit a day early.

On that note, I guess I'll save the treat I made for my 15,000th post til tomorrow on their actually 1.5 year anniversary.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:02 am

They've been celebrating since last night. I'm good with that. giggling

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:46 am

Gorgeous home! I love that he is doing that!

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:08 am

@clmgiudici: Performing some righteous songs at church today, dude. @fc_downtown

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:43 am

Celebrating 18 months of marriage with this beautiful woman today. Who would have thought the bubbly girl feeding me ice cream on the first night of The Bachelor would end up being my wife? I'm a lucky man. by @seanlowek

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:47 am

Aww.

Cat's comment on the picture

ANd on that note, be sure to swing over to the general thread where I'll be posting my treat in honor of my 15,000th post.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:40 pm

So proud of my wife today. She's using her beautiful voice to help lead worship at church and lookin' fine in the process! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

+26
AllAboutLove
motheroffive
Bet2Win
umngirl
jcrbil