SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation* Thread 2

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BeYou - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation* Thread 2 Empty The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation* Thread 2

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:37 pm

Continue topic here. :Nod:

Per Chasingpavements:
stuckinsc wrote:
Alanna wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I don think Alanna was comparing Jash's educational and career accomplishments, of course they are way ahead in that regard. JP is established in his job and is a decade older than Shawn and Ash has obviously worked her tail off to get where she is. I do see a similar fun chemistry (when they're not fighting) laugh out loud, but I guess we'll have a better idea when the show's over.

I've never been so interested to see where a couple will be in 6 months before! :yes:
Yep, thanks. I wasn't listing their resumes like I'm about to hire these folks for a job.

Relationship comparison, Ash was a bit of a head case about Bentley, JP gave her love and support, the only time he did not was at MTP when he said she had to trust them or not. Shawn has called Kaitlyn stupid, acted jealous, came to her room to talk it out multiple times and made Kaitlyn afraid to tell him about Nick sex. When Bentley came back to talk to Ash, she told JP first and again he supported her. So even in the relationship, no comparison. If anyone was Ash's JP this season to Kaitlyn it was Jared IMO.

Yeah, JP had a few moments of jealousy but for the most part, he was supportive and secure in their relationship. She allegedly slept with Ben, yet JP spoke well of him, said he was a perfect choice for the Bach, and even met up with him afterwards. He brought out a calmer and more confident side of Ashley too.

I don't see any of that in Shawn right now, but I do see how their "superficial" dynamic is similar to JP/Ashley as Ashley is the energetic, bubbly one and JP is the more stoic and serious one, like Kaitlyn/Shawn.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

BeYou - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation* Thread 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation* Thread 2

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:47 pm

Per Agentcurls
^on that note, CP, I do think K & S drove each other a bit crazy during filming, but post-show they exude confidence and serenity. They have brought out a real positive side in one another ATFR, IMO. I can see how people would be concerned for their relationship given what we are seeing, but I am hopeful they have both grown from this experience and have been truly humbled by it and face much fewer obstacles post-show.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

BeYou - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation* Thread 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation* Thread 2

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:50 pm

Per relaxing:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Alanna wrote:
I'm going to be pissed if Shawn breaks up with her though and we miss out on having him as the lead. It would be such an interesting and highly emotionally charged season with him at the helm. Ugh. Hope they don't screw this up laugh out loud
I highly doubt Shawn would ever be in consideration for lead, no matter his fans (who are not as many now as when the show started, and mostly are on IG rather than the media).

CH also said Shawn wouldn't make a good lead and I agree. He can barely handle one girl let alone 25+.

I think Shawn would have been 100% a shoo in for Bachelor if not F1 (and his edit and whether he stayed on the show would have been completely different if he wasn't the guy actually in love enough with Kaitlyn to stick through all the crap they through at him).  Even with how he's been portrayed as is I think he'd be a guarantee.  And man would it have been great, IMO. So you better make this work Kaitboo Hugesmile.

And to the discussion re Ash and JP - Shawn and Kaitlyn are the first couple I've felt the same draw to since - 2 people where I could visibly see love there and growing mutually on both sides who get lost in each other.  I loved watching their love story, despite the hurricane of drama and cringe-worthy moments it was born out of and no matter how long it lasts.  It was a great one for me.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:52 pm

Sorry but I beg to disagree. I just don't see the same type of love and respect between Kaitlyn and Shawn as between Ashley and JP. I would like to be proven wrong.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:01 pm

I can't even fathom comparing the two couples, but I have heard so many personal stories re: Jash, so that's where this comes from.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:15 pm

I don't even see a love story this season, so I don't know how to compare this couple to any other. If I have to compare, it's more like Jodi.

I start to see the mean girl spirit in Kait, and her spoiled brat attitude in MTA. Also, these 2 couples were bonded purely by the physical chemistry. 

while I love love, I just don't see these big babies, Kait and Shawn, could work in real life. yea, they are jobless so they can have as mush sex as they can, they can talk about their common enemy Nick until it gets old. But there is no calming force in this relationship, and looks like they are both aimless at the moment, so when the initial passion wears out, they are done.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:22 pm

Did no one else find it curious/annoying/rude/or brash of K to have slipped down to S and B's room without permission/cameras? No comments about the revelation that it was totally unbeknownst to the crew?

I'll go first: She spent 6 hours in the room with S and Ben H. 6 hours! IF she really was trying to get to know some of the guys better, don't you think she could have divided up her time with a few more guys and given them a chance? Looks like she was 'all in' for S from night one and everybody else (including the the other guy(s) she slept with) were merely window dressing.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:05 pm

MiaHawk wrote:Did no one else find it curious/annoying/rude/or brash of K to have slipped down to S and B's room without permission/cameras? No comments about the revelation that it was totally unbeknownst to the crew?

I'll go first: She spent 6 hours in the room with S and Ben H. 6 hours! IF she really was trying to get to know some of the guys better, don't you think she could have divided up her time with a few more guys and given them a chance? Looks like she was 'all in' for S from night one and everybody else (including the the other guy(s) she slept with) were merely window dressing.  

On April 4th, she spent the night with S and B and on April 6th she spent the night with Nick in Dublin. So she divided her time among the top 3, although we know Ben was just the 3rd wheel. Rolling Eyes
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:07 pm

MiaHawk wrote:Did no one else find it curious/annoying/rude/or brash of K to have slipped down to S and B's room without permission/cameras? No comments about the revelation that it was totally unbeknownst to the crew?

Shawn has a major problem with Nick. He claims he came on for fame and by coming on late, it isn't fair to everyone else. Why is it fair that he got to spend 6 hours with her, while she sneaked into his room laying on a King Size bed talking all night while Ben was in a cot. He wasn't too concerned about being fair to the other guys. The window dressings, IMO knew it from day one as well. That's why IMO there wasn't anyone that was really into her other than Jared.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:31 pm

ITA That x 1000% ^^^^^^^^^^^^
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:17 pm

And then Kaitlyn tweeted something about not telling Ben any more secrets, when it was her precious Shawn who let the secret out first while ranting to the poor handler. He managed to keep that to himself for a whopping 3 days.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:36 pm

I will say I think it is terrible. She treated all the other guys like crap in her pursuit of Shawn. I do think most of the other men knew she just wanted Shawn so were in for the adventure. Complaining about Nick gave them something to do. They all got over it fairly well except for Shawn, because Nick didn't roll over and play dead for him like the other guys. Sadly, the one he accused of being their for fame at the end of the day was probably the only one actually just there for Kaitlyn. JMO.

Poor Joshua seemed too drunk at MTA to be able to comment on anything.

I actually think more than a few of the guys were happy to see Kaitlyn called out on her lies, but overall just don't care enough about her to be really upset.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation* Thread 2

+18
eirekay
Lievta
iamreal2u
Hotmomma
isittrue
Lucas15
BlackHalo
Amethyst
Alanna
SueSt
stuckinsc