SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation* Thread 2

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BeYou - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation* Thread 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation* Thread 2

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:23 pm

Lievta wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:
isittrue wrote:I don't think he said anything about the shirt.  Regarding the alone time, I think Joe brought it up after Nick was talking about his first one-on-one with Kaitlyn  

Along the lines of the guys noticing things: Does anyone remember anyone saying anything to Nick about the Claddagh ring he was wearing after his 1-1 in Dublin? He wore his just about every day after that, but Kaitlyn did not. Suspect

TBH I am not sure guys pay attention to those type of things. They probably had no idea what the ring symbolized, just thought it was funky jewelry imho.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

BeYou - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation* Thread 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation* Thread 2

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:27 pm

It was so not cute and those bracelets he wore, even to the frc is another, "no please stop torturing me" eye sore. Ugh.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:25 pm

Alanna wrote:It was so not cute and those bracelets he wore, even to the frc is another, "no please stop torturing me" eye sore. Ugh.

I have 3 sons in the 21-31 age range - bracelets are very "in" right now, as are rings. Even the son who is a manager at a 5 star hotel wears them. Guess it is just a still thing. Doesn't bother me!
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:30 pm

I guess Nick can't win.

Loved the bracelets he wore to the FRC.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:34 pm

ElonM wrote:I guess Nick can't win.

I was so obsessed about those bracelets last year. Memories...

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:37 pm

My son too who is business casual or wears a suit everyday wears them all the time.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:52 pm

ElonM wrote:I guess Nick can't win.

Exactly. So why bother to try to please everyone? #beyou

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:59 pm

Puka shell necklaces were popular for young guys once, too.   Just don't show up to propose to me in one.  laugh out loud
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:00 pm

I have sons that same age range and they wear them as well. I personally know several men 50 to 70 who are wildly successful and also wear them.  Lots of women wear them too.  They are very popular these last few years. ITA #beyou
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:06 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I don't think Kaitlyn cared at all about Ben H. If Shawn's roommate had been Kupah or heck, the devil himself, she would have happily spent those 6 hours with him too just so she could snuggle up in a bed with Shawn.

I think that everyone knew that Shawn was the frontrunner and they were all okay with it. Nick even said "all the guys are like, Shawn's the frontrunner, Shawn's the frontrunner. It's like they are okay with being second". I think that was exactly it - they knew that Shawn had it in the bag, so all they cared about was making it as far as they could for more screentime, chance at BIP, and possibly the Bachelor gig. Even Jared, who I think was the only other guy besides Shawn and Nick truly falling for her, probably knew that he wasn't going to win. I think that's probably why Shawn hated Nick so much; Nick was the only one who wasn't just going to settle for second place. He was playing the game to win it, and Shawn didn't like the idea of having real competition. JMO!

Good thing Nick won then - because the real prize is a ticket to freedom via F2, imho.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:48 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Puka shell necklaces were popular for young guys once, too.   Just don't show up to propose to me in one.  laugh out loud

cantstopl
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation* Thread 2

+18
eirekay
Lievta
iamreal2u
Hotmomma
isittrue
Lucas15
BlackHalo
Amethyst
Alanna
SueSt
stuckinsc