SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation* Thread 2

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BeYou - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation* Thread 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation* Thread 2

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:45 pm

MiaHawk wrote:Did no one else find it curious/annoying/rude/or brash of K to have slipped down to S and B's room without permission/cameras? No comments about the revelation that it was totally unbeknownst to the crew?

I'll go first: She spent 6 hours in the room with S and Ben H. 6 hours! IF she really was trying to get to know some of the guys better, don't you think she could have divided up her time with a few more guys and given them a chance? Looks like she was 'all in' for S from night one and everybody else (including the the other guy(s) she slept with) were merely window dressing.  

I don't think Kaitlyn cared at all about Ben H. If Shawn's roommate had been Kupah or heck, the devil himself, she would have happily spent those 6 hours with him too just so she could snuggle up in a bed with Shawn.

I think that everyone knew that Shawn was the frontrunner and they were all okay with it. Nick even said "all the guys are like, Shawn's the frontrunner, Shawn's the frontrunner. It's like they are okay with being second". I think that was exactly it - they knew that Shawn had it in the bag, so all they cared about was making it as far as they could for more screentime, chance at BIP, and possibly the Bachelor gig. Even Jared, who I think was the only other guy besides Shawn and Nick truly falling for her, probably knew that he wasn't going to win. I think that's probably why Shawn hated Nick so much; Nick was the only one who wasn't just going to settle for second place. He was playing the game to win it, and Shawn didn't like the idea of having real competition. JMO!

Back to top Go down

BeYou - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation* Thread 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation* Thread 2

Post by SueSt Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:50 pm

^^^ ... and what a prize he won. no no
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:51 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:Did no one else find it curious/annoying/rude/or brash of K to have slipped down to S and B's room without permission/cameras? No comments about the revelation that it was totally unbeknownst to the crew?

I'll go first: She spent 6 hours in the room with S and Ben H. 6 hours! IF she really was trying to get to know some of the guys better, don't you think she could have divided up her time with a few more guys and given them a chance? Looks like she was 'all in' for S from night one and everybody else (including the the other guy(s) she slept with) were merely window dressing.  

I don't think Kaitlyn cared at all about Ben H. If Shawn's roommate had been Kupah or heck, the devil himself, she would have happily spent those 6 hours with him too just so she could snuggle up in a bed with Shawn.

I think that everyone knew that Shawn was the frontrunner and they were all okay with it. Nick even said "all the guys are like, Shawn's the frontrunner, Shawn's the frontrunner. It's like they are okay with being second". I think that was exactly it - they knew that Shawn had it in the bag, so all they cared about was making it as far as they could for more screentime, chance at BIP, and possibly the Bachelor gig. Even Jared, who I think was the only other guy besides Shawn and Nick truly falling for her, probably knew that he wasn't going to win. I think that's probably why Shawn hated Nick so much; Nick was the only one who wasn't just going to settle for second place. He was playing the game to win it, and Shawn didn't like the idea of having real competition. JMO!
Seriously. They needed to put Shawn out on the balcony in a cot and Kait would have been hanging off the railing for those 6 hours instead then. I'm sure it was obvious that Shawn had this game down pat until Nick showed up.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:06 pm

I keep telling myself that the men don't see what we are seeing. They didn't see her dates with Shawn or Nick. They don't see her post-date reflections. All they see is when they themselves are on a group date or a one-on-one date. So they might feel that sure, Kaitlyn favors other guys but that they are still in the game. Getting the group date rose must have given Jared a bit of a boost. And he did have an awesome date in New York with Kaitlyn.

I think that both Jared and Ben H. were falling for her along with Shawn and Nick. But I think that Shawn knew that Nick was his only real competition.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:19 pm

I think Shawn is given way too much credit. It is entirely possible that most of these guys just weren't that into Kaitlyn at all and it had nothing to do with them being intimidated by Shawn. These guys are relieved that they aren't Shawn right now IMO. I say Kaitlyn should consider herself lucky that guys like Jared and Ben H. were there to even pretend that they were in love with the way she behaved and how this whole season shaped up.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:31 pm

BlackHalo wrote:I think Shawn is given way too much credit. It is entirely possible that most of these guys just weren't that into Kaitlyn at all and it had nothing to do with them being intimidated by Shawn. These guys are relieved that they aren't Shawn right now IMO. I say Kaitlyn should consider herself lucky that guys like Jared and Ben H. were there to even pretend that they were in love with the way she behaved and how this whole season shaped up.

I think so too - I think the only three that genuinely fell in love with her and could see a life with her were Jared, Nick, and Shawn. I think guys like Ben H and Chris liked her as a friend, maybe had a crush on her, but I don't think it ever went as far as "falling in love" or wanting to get engaged to her. I think that's pretty par for the course when it comes to The Bachelorette - there's usually only 2-4 guys, at most, that genuinely like the Bachelorette and see themselves getting married to her. Everyone else is just trying to get as far as they can in the competition because of their ego, screentime, and opportunities to be on BIP or the Bachelor.

I don't know, I think it's funny when people act like Shawn is this super intimidating alpha-male. Like...he's cried like 12 times on this show for a girl he fell in love with on night one. He's not that scary. I'm sure the guys were pissed that they got ignored when Shawn was in the room, but I think that's more of a disrespect thing than feeling hurt or intimidated.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:46 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:I think Shawn is given way too much credit. It is entirely possible that most of these guys just weren't that into Kaitlyn at all and it had nothing to do with them being intimidated by Shawn. These guys are relieved that they aren't Shawn right now IMO. I say Kaitlyn should consider herself lucky that guys like Jared and Ben H. were there to even pretend that they were in love with the way she behaved and how this whole season shaped up.

I think so too - I think the only three that genuinely fell in love with her and could see a life with her were Jared, Nick, and Shawn. I think guys like Ben H and Chris liked her as a friend, maybe had a crush on her, but I don't think it ever went as far as "falling in love" or wanting to get engaged to her. I think that's pretty par for the course when it comes to The Bachelorette - there's usually only 2-4 guys, at most, that genuinely like the Bachelorette and see themselves getting married to her. Everyone else is just trying to get as far as they can in the competition because of their ego, screentime, and opportunities to be on BIP or the Bachelor.  

I don't know, I think it's funny when people act like Shawn is this super intimidating alpha-male. Like...he's cried like 12 times on this show for a girl he fell in love with on night one. He's not that scary. I'm sure the guys were pissed that they got ignored when Shawn was in the room, but I think that's more of a disrespect thing than feeling hurt or intimidated.

I don't think Shawn intimidated anyone. Rather I think he over shared how much he and Kaitlyn connected, how she loved his shirt, etc. and by doing so effectively peed on her. It wasn't you must back off, but look how much I love her and she loves me. Just like telling the guys about her spending the night in his bed. If he was not spoiled f1, I do wonder how many people would support his behavior in this way which is even worse than Britt's was IMO and almost everyone hated her.

Personally, I find him whiney and want him to put on his big boy pants. The Nick hate to me was the fact that Nick refused to back off of his love story. Pathetic.

I truly feel except for Kaitlyn's continued lies and rewriting of history (which I don't think is because of him) that they really deserve each other and are a good fit.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:07 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Personally, I find him whiney and want him to put on his big boy pants. The Nick hate to me was the fact that Nick refused to back off of his love story. Pathetic. 

I truly feel except for Kaitlyn's continued lies and rewriting of history (which I don't think is because of him) that they really deserve each other and are a good fit.
They both seem obsessed with each other enough to make for a good fit. But they are still in the bubble and once the media rounds start and Shawn is bombarded with questions about "the other guy"... BeYou - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation* Thread 2 - Page 2 3806527698

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:33 am

chasingpavements wrote:

BeYou - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation* Thread 2 - Page 2 3806527698 True.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:46 am

chasingpavements wrote:I think that everyone knew that Shawn was the frontrunner and they were all okay with it. Nick even said "all the guys are like, Shawn's the frontrunner, Shawn's the frontrunner. It's like they are okay with being second". I think that was exactly it - they knew that Shawn had it in the bag, so all they cared about was making it as far as they could for more screentime, chance at BIP, and possibly the Bachelor gig. Even Jared, who I think was the only other guy besides Shawn and Nick truly falling for her, probably knew that he wasn't going to win. I think that's probably why Shawn hated Nick so much; Nick was the only one who wasn't just going to settle for second place. He was playing the game to win it, and Shawn didn't like the idea of having real competition. JMO!

I've had a difficult time explaining this to my wife because many of the girls she knew would go after some other girls "guy" even if they really didn't want him - they just wanted to prove they could get him. But IMO guys aren't like that. If a guy knows another guy likes a girl he will stand down even - if they like the girl. Guys will call a guy who tries to hit on a girl with another guy (or that another guy likes) a snake and guys don't like to be seen as a snake.

chasingpavements wrote:I don't know, I think it's funny when people act like Shawn is this super intimidating alpha-male. Like...he's cried like 12 times on this show for a girl he fell in love with on night one. He's not that scary. I'm sure the guys were pissed that they got ignored when Shawn was in the room, but I think that's more of a disrespect thing than feeling hurt or intimidated.

IMO they were irked because they had producers pushing them to try to build a relationship with Kaitlyn and that was pretty difficult to do - but IMO most of them accepted that Shawn wanted the girl more than they did and that she wanted Shawn more than she wanted any of them. It was a status quo they could understand and fit themselves into the right "role". A couple of them even tried to fly wingman to Shawn (eg Joshua when he tried to tell Kaitlyn about how the guys felt about Nick).

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:13 am

stuckinsc wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

I don't think Shawn intimidated anyone. Rather I think he over shared how much he and Kaitlyn connected, how she loved his shirt, etc. and by doing so effectively peed on her. It wasn't you must back off, but look how much I love her and she loves me. Just like telling the guys about her spending the night in his bed. If he was not spoiled f1, I do wonder how many people would support his behavior in this way which is even worse than Britt's was IMO and almost everyone hated her.

Personally, I find him whiney and want him to put on his big boy pants. The Nick hate to me was the fact that Nick refused to back off of his love story. Pathetic.

I can't remember...did Shawn actually tell the other guys that K spent 6 hrs in his room in SA? Did he talk about the t-shirt with them? I honestly can't remember (probably because I'm 90% checked-out on this season. BeYou - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation* Thread 2 - Page 2 3806527698 )
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:46 am

MiaHawk wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

I can't remember...did Shawn actually tell the other guys that K spent 6 hrs in his room in SA? Did he talk about the t-shirt with them? I honestly can't remember (probably because I'm 90% checked-out on this season. BeYou - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation* Thread 2 - Page 2 3806527698 )

I don't think he said anything about the shirt. Regarding the alone time, I think Joe brought it up after Nick was talking about his first one-on-one with Kaitlyn

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation* Thread 2

+18
eirekay
Lievta
iamreal2u
Hotmomma
isittrue
Lucas15
BlackHalo
Amethyst
Alanna
SueSt
stuckinsc