SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:34 pm

I don' think those caps are before the hot tub.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:35 am

They could be LCD.

If that psychic medium friend of Sarah's has insider knowledge and so many other media outlets have said that F2 are Snez and Lana then it could be a scene from that.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:43 am

I just looked at the screencaps of Sam and Snez on the balcony during the day, then same view with the night lights behind them. Pretty sure you can see the Deutsche Bank building in Sydney the background - the one with the poles on the top of it and they are looking over the Botanical Gardens.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:55 am

We were discussing Sarah's dress in this unaccounted screencap below. Based on the caps provided by natik its from her F3 date.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

As shown in FD preview

This means Lana is the only one that has LCD screencaps in the preview.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:04 pm

It`s official Lana and Snez are 100% in the Finale.

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:16 pm

Great job everyone! yes Thanks natik!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:33 pm

natik wrote:It`s official Lana and Snez are 100% in the Finale.

yes No surprises here. Sarah's SM activity was indicating that she would be F3 since she was out before FRC most likely.

So who are we thinking for F1?
From that s/cap, Sam looks smitten with Lana...

Psychic medium friend of Sarah's has gotten the order correct so far but I wonder if he actually knows who wins since Sarah left at F3?
What was his most recent "prediction"?
From what I remember, he said Snez.
I think this may be the case but it is odd Sam calls his F1, "girl" in the preview which makes me think Lana.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:08 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Psychic medium friend of Sarah's has gotten the order correct so far but I wonder if he actually knows who wins since Sarah left at F3?
What was his most recent "prediction"?
From what I remember, he said Snez.
I think this may be the case but it is odd Sam calls his F1, "girl" in the preview which makes me think Lana.

I am gonna go with Lana as F1. The psychic guy said he can`t decide but he is sure it`s between Lana and Snez. He said he tends to Snez but will not be surprised if Lana is F1.

Actually we didn`t discussed the possibility of letting Snez go before the Final Rose Ceremony.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:16 pm

There are definitely too many s/caps of Sam and Lana to be for just one day.
1,2,3,4 and 5 and possibly 7 are from their trip to Palm Beach on May 6th.
We see Sam and Lana on the plane, on the balcony and later in the day, on the boat. I'm thinking that maybe 7 is from LCD or perhaps they love water this much to spend their whole day in or near water.  Hugesmile
The weather is different in picture 6 so definitely another day. Picture 8 could be from either date too, but all in all she is in the final 2 and I believe that she will go all the way. JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:25 pm

He has got a good and firm grip here. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:20 pm

^^^^
His mouth is firmly closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:40 pm

oh wow... so now I am lost scratch

I have no idea which one although I may think Lana with the Cinderella late arrival, falling madly in love immediately

okayyyyy why not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+21
Noclue
lozzatron
Sanė
FanofHeather
Spoil Me Again
mindless
Sundy
emusha
AllAboutLove
Katiebelle
mercieme