SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Sanė Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:17 pm

.... Remember they said Australia will be literally in tears with the FRC , and surprised. JMO maybe they fly Eve to Sydney to see her Mom receive SAMs F1 rose and ring ?

Sanė

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:21 pm

^^ I really really hope not. Even if she is there I hope they do not use her for ratings. If Snez is the mother she claims, I would not involve Eve until they all had a chance to really spend some time as a family. What happens when the first time that Even tells Sam I hate you and she wants her dad. I really hope they can handle these situations because it can happen esp. if Eve is moved from everyone that she knows.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+21
Noclue
lozzatron
Sanė
FanofHeather
Spoil Me Again
mindless
Sundy
emusha
AllAboutLove
Katiebelle
mercieme