SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:46 pm

Yeah, it doesn't sound like a positive and we haven't heard Heather say this. sad

I think Osher's tweet  about her exes "let Heather get away, fools" says it all. Osher has been so pro-Heather that I think for him, he would have picked Heather and maybe thought Sam would. That there is no ATFR is also telling, imo (Bette season or not).

I think Sam is a fool if he didn't pick Heather, and especially after reassuring her so much and for what? To not even take her to F3 (if she is let go before then?). That TPTB chose to show Sam reassuring Heather so much is what, to me, is a bit throwing their lead under the bus. Even the media has said he is fake and after fame, expanding his business (and I for one think he is doing that). And there is that article of Heather in Woman's Day saying that about him which I don't believe she said but they are using it to show that things don't end well, imo.

I also find it so odd that Sam in interviews has constantly been saying "Heather and I", "We had a mutual lightbulb moment", etc. If he didn't choose Heather then I think he is only making it worse for himself in interviews by talking like this about Heather.

To me, I don't see Sam as very genuine like I see Art. It is this difference that makes me think that Sam would go the fame route instead. Art is much more grounded, imo and never used the show for his business like Sam is doing on his IG accts, etc. That Sam even in interview talked about the crowd screaming "Sam, Sam" at the Logies (during filming) and he said he was like, "wow people know me" and then he said he realized they were screaming at Sam Frost (the Bette) shows me he was liking that fame. As does his IG pic of himself on a huge screen that he posted saying his face on a wall (in contrast, Art Green gave himself the finger to his billboards and never associated himself with the show... no rose emoji, nothing on his personal IG). Art distanced himself completely from the show and even said that he won Matilda. So yeah, I think Sam is in it for the fame, another reason he applied for Biggest Loser and then The Bachelor.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:24 am

Definitely same background ITMs filmed for Heather and Snez...
Ep 1 = they both have the darker background and purple candle
Ep 10 and Ep 11 = they both have more lit background and redder candle

Both women seem like their hair is cut shorter and dyed (Snez's is much darker, Heather's lighter).

So far only Heather and Snez get this same background later on out of F6.

Screencaps shown in Ep 1
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

S/caps shown inEp 10 (must have been filmed later on as well. Heather's hair on her 2nd SD was not wavy like this. It matches the WD article though)

Screencaps shown in Ep 1

Screencaps shown in Ep 11
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:50 pm

So let the fun begin.

Sarah`s HTD
Sam with leather jacket and wine red shirt.

I guess it`s Sarah`s dad. You can see Sam`s leather jacket.

Sarah`s Mum and still Sarah`s HTD.

Lana`s HTD and her Mum for sure.

Snezana`s HTD and I think someone from her family. Think that guy is asking him about her daughter, if he`s planing to take her away from the family.

And here is Sam with another shirt as before. So what happened here is, he switched the outfits for the evening part of the date. He will also do the same for the date with Heather, two different outfits.

Heather`s HTD and her family. He and Heather are going to switch the outfits for the evening.

And that is the still from the episode one preview.

So I would say, sorry but Heather is out. As the other screencaps are definitely from the F3 dates.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:00 pm

OK ... HTD: Snezana, Sarah, Heather, Lana (seeing in the preview, the scene with Nina was taken from the episode before HTD)

Snezana:

Sarah:

Heather:

Lana:

And so far I believe this at Sarah's:

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:04 pm

Natik ... great ... I didn't see you posted before me while I was uploading ... so I'll use your S/caps if you don't mind from now on. - Thank you  yes

And great sleuthing ... I was about to post about the other families ... you beat me ... and even made better call than me. Hugesmile I thought a bit differently, but now that you've written it down ... I think you're right.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:09 pm

hey yall where can i watch the latest episode?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:10 pm

happygolucky wrote:Natik ... great ... I didn't see you posted before me while I was uploading ... so I'll use your S/caps if you don't mind from now on. - Thank you  yes

And great sleuthing ... I was about to post about the other families ... you beat me ... and even made better call than me. Hugesmile  I thought a bit differently, but now that you've written it down ... I think you're right.

You are welcome :cutesmile!:

I don`t mind at all be free to use them!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:25 pm

happygolucky wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
thanks so much Smiley
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:41 pm

I'm confused, what makes everyone believe Heather is out? I just see four HTD and that Nina is out. scratch I must have missed something.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:04 pm

Nina is out as F5 - she doesn't have a HTD.

Heather is out as F4 - she has a HTD ...
as seen above in S/caps, her mom and her stepdad (I assume, Jazz's dad - since they kinda resemble)
For the dinner time Sam changes his shirt from red to jeans blue ... the same one he has on when he kisses Heather (probably the good-bye kiss)

Sarah's S/caps (page 3) shows her in a cocktail dress in a yellow room with Sam dressed in a suit  ... it's a scene not yet seen ... and it's most probably happening after HTD, since on the HT day she is dressed casual and in the next episode also - which means she makes it in F3.
The same for Snezana and Lana whose dates and S/caps were always indicating that they end up in F3.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:09 pm

What about next CP and RC. To me Sarah and Sam look to uptight for a FD, compared to the hot tub and the balcony. I still have to see Heather leave with my own eyes to believe it. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+21
Noclue
lozzatron
Sanė
FanofHeather
Spoil Me Again
mindless
Sundy
emusha
AllAboutLove
Katiebelle
mercieme