SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 23 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:09 am

IMO, I think Josh M was tweeting this season because of Nick and he got wind that Nick was in the running for next lead and so Josh is mad as heck.

Nick really should be the bachelor because all those sour grapes people had their shot as lead or F1 and still don't have the name recognition that Nick has. The only way they make the news is if they mention Nick's name.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 23 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by bluwavz Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:30 am

JJ's tweet about what Jock said cracked me up. laugh out loud

Us Weekly ‏@usweekly 26m26 minutes ago
Ohh... Josh Murray joked "3rd times always a charm" to Nick Viall. More here! http://usm.ag/1IKAdFc  #TheBachelorette
JJ Lane ‏@jjhlane 6m6 minutes ago
@usweekly Ooohh..,Maybe a tag team intercontinental championship. Booth / Murray vs. Viall / Lane or Arlis @ClintonArlis @viallnicholas28

I'm still so against Nick being the Bachelor but I think TPTB would be fools not to pick him. The tweets from a few certain people would be epic. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:36 am

Here the ET video
Nancy mentioned how insensitive K and as were

@etnow: Nick Viall discusses being rejected on #TheBachelorette: "Shawn really enjoys my misfortune." http://t.co/g3oswoScQL http://t.co/u4mW1tRFWE

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 23 1f49b  Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 23 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:39 am

Kashathediva wrote:I love this quote:Praying
I find poignant honesty and snark super endearing

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 23 3806527698 when I read the article and that comment, I seriously thought "oh, this is right up Kasha's alley." cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:45 am

ET interview video

http://t.co/g3oswoScQL

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 23 1f49b  Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 23 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:56 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
happygolucky wrote:Especially since there is no security that the "great love" would be among those cast-women.

But what if his great love is?

To be able to watch him find that - find his love his own Cat like Sean? That would be incredible, imo, and something I believe in because I believe in Nick.  :Nod:

So for me, I have zero fear about it.
AAL, you're definitely more optimistic than me, since with all 19 seasons of Bach, only Sean got to actually marry the woman he met on the show. To me it looks like a lottery ... but you're right ... only if you buy a ticket you have a chance, otherwise you can keep on waiting on something falling from the sky.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:59 am

So Nick confirmed he was tossing the ring to his producer friend who sat across from him. We have speculated about it. This forum rock ! yes

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:59 am

mysthelma wrote:ET interview video

http://t.co/g3oswoScQL
Tks Smiley

I haven't been following "the couple" so no  to their clips. Just not worth commenting on.
Great sense of humor shown by our man... hero status.
Next TB talk - the written portion suggests more than what Nick said in the vid.  "Lightly being tossed around" at this point.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:18 am

happygolucky wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
happygolucky wrote:Especially since there is no security that the "great love" would be among those cast-women.

To be able to watch him find that - find his love his own Cat like Sean? That would be incredible, imo, and something I believe in because I believe in Nick.  :Nod:

AAL, you're definitely more optimistic than me, since with all 19 seasons of Bach, only Sean got to actually marry the woman he met on the show. To me it looks like a lottery ... but you're right ... only if you buy a ticket you have a chance, otherwise you can keep on waiting on something falling from the sky.
Nick keeps winning the lottery.

Nick's lucky number is 2.

He has had the number 2 in his username/handles on SM. He has come 2nd 2 times in a row for 2 years on The Bette as F2. Coming 2nd place has been LUCK and nothing else. He was sooo sooo lucky none of those girls picked him that he indeed was the one to win the lottery by being F2 and not winning.

And guess what number the next season of The Bachelor is? 20. Season 20. There's the number 2 in it.

And if Nick is lead, I will put money on it that Nick will be the 2nd Bachelor lead in the 20 seasons of the show to marry his F1. :Nod:

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:23 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
happygolucky wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Nick keeps winning the lottery.

Nick's lucky number is 2.

He has had the number 2 in his username/handles on SM. He has come 2nd 2 times in a row for 2 years on The Bette as F2. Coming 2nd place has been LUCK and nothing else. He was sooo sooo lucky none of those girls picked him that he indeed was the one to win the lottery by being F2 and not winning.

And guess what number the next season of The Bachelor is? 20. Season 20. There's the number 2 in it.

And if Nick is lead, I will put money on it that Nick will be the 2nd Bachelor lead in the 20 seasons of the show to marry his F1.  :Nod:

NO LAUGHING from your lips to gods ears

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:02 am

sdmom wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:The whole bachelor thing is a wait and see IMO. just because Nick is saying he can't say he wouldn't doesn't mean he will. infact it is very similar to how he responded to Bachelor rumors last time.

Monica, love your avi! Finally!

Better late than never! Hugesmile

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:35 am

I don't want Nick to be the next Bach because I think ABC is never his friend, they will make him look bad and create the most amout of drama. And I think the odds are really that small, how often do we have a Catherine, a Sharleen, or even a Whitney type of girl? So for love sake, I want him to just be himself and let love finds him.

But I would not mind if he is the Bach, if he knows how to take it lightly. It's good for the travelling, for the experience, for a chance to know more about different type of women so he can check and refine his checklist about his Ms. Right.

And I'm almost rooting for him to take it just to tell the world, Nick deserves to find love too! Especially if he is the lead not Josh, wow, I like that idea for evil reason. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

+64
Lymie36
KK4
DMBFan
rhondam
lovelove7