SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fangirling - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 38 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by notarose Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:05 pm

Longhornfan wrote:
sbolduc wrote:Lol now Nick is hanging with Shawn's other BF

https://instagram.com/p/54uqKVsw7A/?taken-by=nick_viall28

Who in this picture is Shawn's other BF?  And, how did he and Nick get acquainted?

@cruiz07 - on the left.
The assumption is that he, Ronnie Woo, and Shawn are/were BF. That may not have been true given that Ronnie and @cruiz07 both travelled to Chi to see Nick after Shawn's "the other guy has no friends" mantra. Plus, if you go to the IG pic I meantioned above, both guys are basically razing Shawn while being all "Nick can sit with us and we'll even make the effort to go on a HTD with him" rofl
Something was really off with the whole storyline and it appears to have amused Nick, Ronnie and @cruiz07 to a high degree. Looks like Shawn literally & figuratively took a lot of baggage with him when he boarded the Bette plane.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Fangirling - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 38 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:13 pm

Ronnie Wood is in plenty of Shawn's IG pics for quite some time. It appeared they were long time friends.

As for the comment, and so it beings, probably just like I and others specualted the other day Smiley

As for Nick being friends with who ever, that doesn't surprise us. Those that have followed Nick from the beginning know what kind of guy he is, a well liked respectable one.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:08 pm

sbolduc wrote:Lol now Nick is hanging with Shawn's other BF

https://instagram.com/p/54uqKVsw7A/?taken-by=nick_viall28

nick_viall28Good people. Missing out @ronniewoooo #lolla #friends #chicago #latergram
Fangirling - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 38 11809758_704637006347779_2017457768_n

Guys, I am confused. Now are both guys Shawn's friends?
I know there two Ronnies. One is a contestant on Andi's season, what's his last name?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:24 pm

sdmom ... @cruiz07 (the guy on the left) and @ronniewoooo (Ron from Andi's season) are indeed Shawn's friends, maybe they were his colleagues at work, IDK, but Ron doesn't live in TN anymore, while this Cruiz guy is still part of the Booth team in Nashville - on his IG pic with Nick he also tagged @callan_grey (not in Chi) another of Shawn's friends who appears not be in TN anymore...dunno, maybe Shawn does need Cupcake and Ben H. as friends in these times, when his original gang is traveling the country.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:43 pm

^^ or maybe Nick and Shawn do not hate each other as much as some think they do.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:48 pm

^^ I think Nick has never hated Shawn, he just stated that he doesn't respect him (probably by the way Shawn treated him and how he behaved "in the house") and now he has no need to consider him anymore, since that chapter is closed. But it's just interesting, that people close to Shawn do find Nick friendly (calling each-other "friends" is an overstatement) and a nice "dude to hang around".

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:14 pm

Jillian was in jjh2121 - snapchat yesterday which also included Nick and Clint - eating sometime before dark.  It was a vid. I assume Amber was with them as well as she & Jill were at Lolla together.

photo D13169BB-2F19-428C-AFB1-49E0A2AA9E08_zpssaqzck6l.jpg

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:12 pm

One of @cruiz07's past pictures of Shawn, Ronnie Woo and himself from about a week ago has a comment underneath congratulating Shawn on his engagement and then Ron posted a comment that makes it sound like neither of them will get invited to the wedding. Maybe a joke... Maybe serious. Perhaps both of Shawn's friends chose teamNick after hearing him talk about Nick in a negative light. Who knows. My impression of Ron from Andi's season was that he is an upstanding guy with a good head on his shoulders and loyal to his friends (being that he left the show due to a friend's death).

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:40 pm

Sorry for the double post, but Élan posted on Twitter today:

bluwavz wrote:
elan gale ‏@theyearofelan 4m4 minutes ago
It's a big day for #BachelorNation -This may be your last chance to tell us who you want the next Bachelor to be. Tell me and @fleissmeister

So most responses are Ben H, Nick or Ben Z.  I didn't even know that Ben Z was still in the picture, but people are still asking for him.  Anybody on Twitter should post for their candidate as it looks like the decision is being made as we speak.  Well at least they want us to think that.  Oh Élan.  Just stirring the pot.  :stirthepot

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:48 pm

Ron & Cruiz seem friends of a life-time, Shawn, I would assume, got to be part of their trio once he moved to TN and they are still good friends, Ronnie has SB in his IG profile and Cruiz is just attending Lolla, since he is into music festivals. So no love lost there and I doubt a short acquaintance with Nick would change a long term friendship. But it's either they find Nick a great guy they like to hang around with or they are just using him ... I don't really care, but it does show, that Nick isn't so repellent ... and that guys, men, do like to be in his company (since nobody is forcing them).

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:54 pm

This was an interesting exchange.  I found the "life always works out", the most intriguing.

Trieste Kelly Dunn ‏@TriesteKDunn  Aug 1
What. @theyearofelan I return from the Yosemite wilderness to discover that Kaitlyn has chosen Shawn?!? Ugh! @viallnicholas28 ! #TeamNick #

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28  Aug 1
@TriesteKDunn @theyearofelan life always works out. Probably

elan gale ‏@theyearofelan  Aug 1
@viallnicholas28 @TriesteKDunn maybe

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:00 pm

I think TPTB probably have their minds made up with loopholes for either of their top 2, so if tide changes they can back out. I don't think contracts are signed. JMO. I don't think Ben Z is even being considered by them.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

+64
Lymie36
KK4
DMBFan
rhondam
lovelove7