SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 47 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by mysthelma Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:07 am

reason wrote:
mindless wrote:Yeah, that latest fav definitely says he won't be the Bachelor. Oh well, I'm happy for him! Even if sad for myself. Hugesmile
'''

For those of us who done have sm what latest tweet from Nick means he wont be the bachelor?
Nick fave this tweet
@shih_julia: Joined just to say: @viallnicholas28  has more character than will ever fit a tv. Special is lonely bc fewer matches. She's coming.#teamnick

I personally an not reading too much into this fave of a tweet, don't mean it means he didn't want the lead gig, or he knows it's not him but just appreciating a fan saying something regarding his multi layered character is much more than what is shown on tv
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 47 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by gurlbrit Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:29 am

Longhornfan wrote:
OnePromise wrote:So I think that Nick deleted his tweets last night because others, including Mills were using them to imply that Nick was planning to pursue Ashley (or Clare), I can't tell which as the tweet has been removed.  However, I saw this last night:

https://twitter.com/chrismfharrison/status/628362030056087556

It was posted by Cocky CH (a parody account) and the retweeted by Mills.  I think they used one of Nick's tweets and he may have seen it and deleted all of his tweets so that his own words couldn't be used against him to make inappropriate suggestions about his intentions.  The producers are just willing to stoop so low for ratings.  Boy oh boy.

Just add this to the long list of reasons why Nick should never trust CH, Mills, or anyone else associated with the Bachelor franchise.  I will be very disappointed in him if he signs up for a 3rd go-around with these weasels.

Interesting that tweet is no longer available!

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 47 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:03 am

It's not available because Nick deleted his tweet. And I don't blame him. I think it is disgusting that that parody account tweeted, "Hey...HEY!!! You should have sex with her.  https://twitter.com/viallnicholas28/status/628361843090657280" and more gross is that Millsy retweeted it.

I think Nick deleted his tweets because Millsy retweeted the tweet about Nick should have sex with the girls on BIP.

I also think that may be why Nick is liking tweets about not being on tv.
Honestly, I feel like Millsy has shown he just wants to use people like they are objects.
He is disgustingly low as Kasha said and I agree.

It's why I say good luck to Ben H since Millsy has tweeted about Ben being bachelor. He will get his hooks in him. If Ben isn't lead I think they will give it to Jared. Nice guy but I really don't want to watch Jared at all as lead. I'd rather it be a Ben. Jared looks like he is 19 and I think the lead should at least have a job other than TB.

I think Nick deserves better than this show. They should have wanted him for lead but if they don't, I say it's because they don't deserve a lead like Nick. Just like I don't think the last two Bettes deserved a F1 like Nick. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:06 am

AllAboutLove wrote:It's not available because Nick deleted his tweet. And I don't blame him. I think it is disgusting that that parody account tweeted, "Hey...HEY!!! You should have sex with her.  https://twitter.com/viallnicholas28/status/628361843090657280" and more gross is that Millsy retweeted it.

I think Nick deleted his tweets because Millsy retweeted the tweet about Nick should have sex with the girls on BIP.

Honestly, I feel like Millsy has shown he just wants to use people like they are objects.

It's why I say good luck to Ben H since Millsy has tweeted about Ben being bachelor. He will get his hooks in him. If Ben isn't lead I think they will give it to Jared. Nice guy but I really don't want to watch Jared at all as lead. I'd rather it be a Ben. Jared looks like he is 19 and I think the lead should at least have a job other than TB.

I think Nick deserves better than this show. They should have wanted him for lead but if they don't, I say it's because they don't deserve a lead like Nick. Just like I don't think the last two Bettes deserved a F1 like Nick. jmo

Thanks for the explanation. Honestly, after two go rounds I think Nick would have had enough of this franchise. I think he has a much better chance at finding his forever locally, and with his new venture (modeling) I really think he will be hot, as in "on demand".

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 47 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:13 am

I think Nick is an eternal optimist, naive because he forgives AND forgets and someone who bounces back and doesn't hold grudges. Not saying he should hold grudges but when it comes to TPTB I do think it may be a good idea for him to realize his own worth like he told Kaitlyn at FRC, "It wasn't real, you never loved me". Actions always speak louder than words and based on the actions of TPTB Nick is better off with people who support him rather than trying to tear him down or just wanting to use him. Everyone seems to talk about him but no one wants to give him the credit for them being able to do so in the first place it seems.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:34 am

No matter what anyone says about him, that ability to let go of offense and not hold a grudge is admirable. His siblings are like that too and that's a good reflection on their parents.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:39 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I think Nick is an eternal optimist, naive because he forgives AND forgets and someone who bounces back and doesn't hold grudges. Not saying he should hold grudges but when it comes to TPTB I do think it may be a good idea for him to realize his own worth like he told Kaitlyn at FRC, "It wasn't real, you never loved me". Actions always speak louder than words and based on the actions of TPTB Nick is better off with people who support him rather than trying to tear him down or just wanting to use him. Everyone seems to talk about him but no one wants to give him the credit for them being able to do so in the first place it seems.

Great post! Yes, it seems that others would much rather take the credit themselves than give credit where it is truly due. This is why I do see Nick as having humility, even when the media and non-fans would like to paint him as being cocky and full of himself. I think that Nick could take a lot more credit than he does.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:00 pm

julychild wrote:No matter what anyone says about him, that ability to let go of offense and not hold a grudge is admirable. His siblings are like that too and that's a good reflection on their parents.

I totally agree!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:31 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:It's not available because Nick deleted his tweet. And I don't blame him. I think it is disgusting that that parody account tweeted, "Hey...HEY!!! You should have sex with her.  https://twitter.com/viallnicholas28/status/628361843090657280" and more gross is that Millsy retweeted it.

The Cocky Chris Manson account has been around for years and tweeting the same kind of stuff. Millsy has been the same for years, too, with his cracks regarding past and current cast.
I don't think Nick is a stranger to either. It simply is a reality check to what you will be dealing with when you affiliate with the show. What it boils down to is a pound of flesh. How many pounds does one need to reasonably give before there is nothing left, but bones?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:20 pm

Mills Twitter - July 27:
Nick is like Zoolander when he accidentally went up and accepted Hansel's male model of the year award. #TheBachelorette

Nick Twitter - today:
We should have had a "walk off" at AFR between Shawn and I. Harris could have played the role of David Bowie. twitter.com/millsy11374/st…

Reference :
https://youtu.be/8720XS-pquc

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:25 pm

LOL I can so see this. Great comparison!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:29 pm

Kashathediva wrote:LOL I can so see this. Great comparison!
giggling  great analogy

Nick has changed his Twitter bio - deleted his "risk" statement.

And changed his IG bio:
Live loud and love hard. I'll wear Chuck Taylor's till I die.
...And again:
Live loud and love hard. Pizza and Red wine never get old.
... and why not keep changing giggling
Live loud and love hard.

Smiley   Change is in the air.

Last edited by notarose on Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

+64
Lymie36
KK4
DMBFan
rhondam
lovelove7