SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 16 of 39 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:20 pm

I wonder if this was how angry Ben got. Wow, He got angry, really angry.

Back to top Go down

Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:27 pm

I can't even take away from how he felt, that was raw, very raw. I get that Kaitlyn needed to take both relationships as far as she could but I understand why Nick felt "used"(Is that even a term applicable in this situation?).Unfortunately,the format of the show encourages heartbreak for someone and Nick was bought into the bachelor bubble the first time and now the second time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Montaname Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:29 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:Yep, so Nick has a moment, and it's called a temper tantrum.  Good luck to K, cuz if she sticks with Shawn, she's gonna have a lifetime of them! :P

Insomnia makes me do crazy things. I couldn't sleep the other night and went back and watched the first episode of the series. Re-watching that episode, I was surprised at how likeable Shawn was. He was very sweet and courteous, impressively articulate and obviously attracted to Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn was very likeable as well. Very sweet, excited and vulnerable. I choose to believe that this first episode is more truly who these people are: before the editors have their chance to shape each individual into their character roles. I really don't think Kaitlyn is at all the manipulative, terrible person that people are calling her and I don't believe that Shawn is the angry, obsessive, controlling person he was portrayed to be.

It was kind of eye-opening to me because although I still liked Kaitlyn, I was buying into the jealous Shawn idea. JMO.
Montaname
Montaname

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:32 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:***snipped***, that's what CH was trying to do. Nick answered all the questions, but he kept harping for more. They needed to fill the Nick time slot more than the happy couple who only got less than 10 minutes. They weren't about to let Nick go until they maximized their efforts. MF's tweet the other day confirms even they didn't know if they were going to succeed by using the word "potential drama". ***snipped***

Love him or hate him, he made it very clear to let him go the second she knew, he was told multiple times I love you, had sex multiple times, (K mentioned what they did off camera and during overnight date) asked to promise to love her, picks out a ring, and is told it was real at the time. He was right on point by saying, no it wasn't real, and pretty much don't compare my real to your's because it's just not the same, paraphrasing. IMO I can't justify this is what he gets for going on a second season, when we very well know this could be any F2. That's what he gets for going after someone he was interested in. Shawn drew a heart around K's picture and said he was going after her because he was interested in her. If he was the F2, would I say that's what he gets for going after the girl?
:yes: yes ITA

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:41 pm

lexforlife wrote:I wonder if this was how angry Ben got. Wow, He got angry, really angry.

IMO this wasn't remotely close to how angry Ben got.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:41 pm

Montaname wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:Yep, so Nick has a moment, and it's called a temper tantrum.  Good luck to K, cuz if she sticks with Shawn, she's gonna have a lifetime of them! :P

Insomnia makes me do crazy things.  I couldn't sleep the other night and went back and watched the first episode of the series. Re-watching that episode, I was surprised at how likeable Shawn was.  He was very sweet and courteous, impressively articulate and obviously attracted to Kaitlyn.  Kaitlyn was very likeable as well.  Very sweet, excited and vulnerable.  I choose to believe that this first episode is more truly who these people are: before the editors have their chance to shape each individual into their character roles.  I really don't think Kaitlyn is at all the manipulative, terrible person that people are calling her and I don't believe that Shawn is the angry, obsessive, controlling person he was portrayed to be.  

It was kind of eye-opening to me because although I still liked Kaitlyn, I was buying into the jealous Shawn idea.  JMO.  

That's interesting because didn't Shawn admit he had preconceived notions based on how Nick was portrayed on the show? He doesn't want everyone to believe he is a "jealous" guy which was how he was portrayed, because that's not who he is, but had no qualms about judging Nick based on his portayal.

Shawn was lying when he said he wasn't jealous. There was not other reason for his behavior other than jealousy. He just didn't want to admit that Nick was a threat to him. This is all coming after he "got the girl."
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:44 pm

Shawn basically admitting that he had preconceived notions IMO says he realizes that he judged him before meeting him. Right?

Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:47 pm

Still Shawn did not take the time to get to know Nick and went to his room to bully him. As they say real man interesting!

Back to top Go down

Post by Montaname Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:50 pm

[quote
That's interesting because didn't Shawn admit he had preconceived notions based on how Nick was portrayed on the show?  He doesn't want everyone to believe he is a "jealous" guy which was how he was portrayed, because that's not who he is, but had no qualms about judging Nick based on his portayal.  

Shawn was lying when he said he wasn't jealous.  There was not other reason for his behavior other than jealousy.  He just didn't want to admit that Nick was a threat to him.  This is all coming after he "got the girl [/quote]

I totally think Shawn was jealous and I thought he actually admitted it at some point last night. Who wouldn't be under those circumstances? I am simply saying that I don't believe it rose to the level that was portrayed on the show. The drama between the two guys was their primary storyline this year as the content of the ATFR clearly showed. Both guys were edited to look like jerks but I don't believe either were truly as bad as they were portrayed. Once again, IMO.
Montaname
Montaname

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:51 pm

CMIIW he didn't acknowledge that he had preconceived notions, he basically answered the question and justified why he didn't like Nick. It was because he got a bad feeling, things were being said in the house, didn't want to mention names, but something was not right.

Yeah, all good reason why not to like someone. Rolling Eyes In the same breath he says there were a lot of things they didn't show of him, so now he looks like one big jealous guy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:54 pm

The Shawn and Nick segment was stupid- Boo CH, tptb, boo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:59 pm

Montaname wrote:

Insomnia makes me do crazy things.  I couldn't sleep the other night and went back and watched the first episode of the series. Re-watching that episode, I was surprised at how likeable Shawn was.  He was very sweet and courteous, impressively articulate and obviously attracted to Kaitlyn.  Kaitlyn was very likeable as well.  Very sweet, excited and vulnerable.  I choose to believe that this first episode is more truly who these people are: before the editors have their chance to shape each individual into their character roles.  I really don't think Kaitlyn is at all the manipulative, terrible person that people are calling her and I don't believe that Shawn is the angry, obsessive, controlling person he was portrayed to be.  

It was kind of eye-opening to me because although I still liked Kaitlyn, I was buying into the jealous Shawn idea.  JMO.  

Right, I was watching with eyes wide open when he thought he was off camera, and the ranting and raving that was going on because he didn't get the GDR, and started talking about Kaitlyn banging other dudes in the FS, yada, yada, yada. Yeah, I think I saw all I needed to see.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 39 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
leselihau
ironcat
Newto
Sprite
LoveDovez
dw_a_mom
nuts2uiam
beader
GypsySarah
Emilia23_12
sbolduc