SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 9 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bachfan-and-tvtalk Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:55 pm

Hi - WHERE Can I see tonight's episodes online please.

It's not "live" right now, so I don't know how to find it anywhere.

Please post a link where it will play if I click on it.

Thanks so much for your help.

bachfan-and-tvtalk

Back to top Go down

Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:57 pm

Bravo for all 3 of them staying civil. Thank goodness this is all over!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 9 8367-910 Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 9 I_got_13 Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 9 E5kqdm15 Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:09 pm

everyone on twitter kept on asking if shawn got a nosejob. who has photos/caps? i want to see the difference. i mean i heard it was probably just contouring

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:14 pm

Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 9 CK-urSkVEAAwylW

Amy Flandreau ‏@amyflandreau 1h1 hour ago
uhg freakin' goals man #TheBachelorette
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:16 pm

Of course their 1st pic is on Snap Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 9 3806527698

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 9 8367-910 Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 9 I_got_13 Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 9 E5kqdm15 Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:17 pm

bachfan-and-tvtalk wrote:

I'm watching it here right now. http://watch-series-tv.to/serie/the_bachelorette

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:32 pm

Nick is a changed man after this. I was so impressed with his thoughtful analysis of every topic and he really held his own with CH.
I was not super impressed with how Shawn was towards Nick. He could've been more gracious, even if he has heard other murmurings from K or others about other "Nick indecencies". You got the girl, please get over it. But I still like you, Boothie....and the way you make Kaitlyn melt in your arms.
I absolutely love KaitBoo together. The love is there for sure. The body language said it all, imo.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by bronniegrace Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:34 pm

Does anyone have the live stream link for Jimmy Kimmel? : )
bronniegrace
bronniegrace

Female Posts : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfan-and-tvtalk Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:35 am

Glowworm2 wrote:
bachfan-and-tvtalk wrote:

I'm watching it here right now. (link above)

Thank you so much !!

OOPS... it wants a credit card number ~ I don't have one that I dare give out...

Any other links where we can watch the finale and after the rose shows ?

bachfan-and-tvtalk

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfan-and-tvtalk Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:50 am

OOPS... it wants a credit card number ~

I don't have one that I dare give out...

Any other links where we can watch the finale and after the rose shows ?

bachfan-and-tvtalk

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:58 am

Best "moment" of this finale was Nick saying to Kaitlyn love is "more than a moment" for him.

It also lets me know why Nick has moved on.

He 'saw' Kaitlyn for who she is... an "in the moment" type of person. #dodgedabullet :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:03 am

bachfan-and-tvtalk wrote:Any other links where we can watch the finale and after the rose shows ?
Make sure you have adblocker installed so you don't have the ads.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
leselihau
ironcat
Newto
Sprite
LoveDovez
dw_a_mom
nuts2uiam
beader
GypsySarah
Emilia23_12
sbolduc