SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 6 of 39 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:23 am

Alanna wrote:Kait and Shawn up next on JK.

Gurl you are fast with your avatar! giggling :cutesmile!:

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 8367-910 Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 I_got_13 Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 E5kqdm15 Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Bet2Win Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:23 am

I'm going to open the threads after the West Coast airing of the FRC. I'm not going to wait until the ATFR airs, I might not be awake then.

So, the threads will be open in approx 35 minutes. hi
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:25 am

Shawn just watched his parts on the Bachelorette.

Jimmy revealed the snapchat, they said it was going to a producer

Last edited by ElonM on Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:26 am

What oh what is with her and her lips. It drives me nuts.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:27 am

Good for K's mom for admitting she was wrong about judging Nick.

I can see how some think Nick is lacking authenticity (I don't by the way) He just doesn't look like he is comfortable in what he is saying a lot of the time and he doesn't seem comfortable in his own skin on camera. I don't judge him for it. It's just an observation. There was a difference in N & S's delivery in ITM's about being in love with K & wanting to spend the rest of their lives with her. Shawn was more animated.

Shawn seems a mix of K's dad laid-back reserved personality, but did anyone else think he resembles K's stepdad just a bit??
And no wonder Kaitlyn is so tiny! I could fit her dad in the back pocket of my blue jeans!

Last edited by agentcurls on Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:27 am

They were snapping a producer!! Tptb picked up Shawn 30 minutes later and were pissed!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:27 am

Kaitlyn and Shawn talking about snap chat gate on JK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:28 am

ElonM wrote:Shawn just watched his parts on the Bachelorette.

r

is dat why he got a nose job?
not an improvement. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:28 am

Alanna wrote:They were snapping a producer!! Tptb picked up Shawn 30 minutes later and were pissed!

laugh out loud

Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:29 am

Is Kaitlyn faking her laughter?

Weird, if not needed at times
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:29 am

When did kaitlyn mom say she was wrong about judging nick?

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:31 am

bleuberry wrote:Oh and this is hard for me to admit laugh out loud but Nick looks 10x better now than on his episode 4 arrival. The beard really suits him.

I was surprised that Nick looked bigger than Shawn, sitting on the couch...and taller. He seemed to diminish Shawn, which I did not expect.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 39 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
leselihau
ironcat
Newto
Sprite
LoveDovez
dw_a_mom
nuts2uiam
beader
GypsySarah
Emilia23_12
sbolduc