SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 7 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:31 am

People magazine ‏@people 7m7 minutes ago
EXCLUSIVE: The man Kaitlyn didn't choose on #TheBachelorette opens up to PEOPLE about feuding with the other suitor http://peoplem.ag/8JlICL2
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by agentcurls Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:31 am

reason wrote:When did kaitlyn mom say she was wrong about judging nick?

After their chat on the couch.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:31 am

I crown Jmmmy Kimmel G.O.A.T of night time comedy, he has totally cornered the hilariousness of The Bachelor series cantstopl

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:34 am

bluwavz wrote:
EXCLUSIVE: The man Kaitlyn didn't choose on #TheBachelorette opens up to PEOPLE about feuding with the other suitor http://peoplem.ag/8JlICL2

Thanks for posting, best part for me was Nick saying "There is zero percent chance I'll go back," he says. "I am done with The Bachelorette!" Yes, please kiss the entire series c'est la vie!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:35 am

I am really curious now if they will do the bachelor in secret with nick as the lead? I post this too soon yikes

Last edited by reason on Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:35 am

Their segment was super cute, Kait is really happy and Shawn is as smiley as I've ever seen him. Kait is all over him Smiley Nothing new other than the snap story, she said Whit and Bec are her really close friends, both want Ben H for Bach, and Shawn joked that if he couldn't be with Kait, he thinks Drunk Ryan is her next best fit laugh out loud Jimmy made them swear they'll still be together on a year because his heart can't take any more breakups!

Last edited by Alanna on Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:36 am

Awwwww

@bachelor_abc

Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 11410415_479867228850005_836182193_n

Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:36 am

Have we talked about Shawn's picture of Kaitlyn with the heart around it, saying "I'm coming for you". That's...weird, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:37 am

mercieme wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

Thanks for posting, best part for me was Nick saying "There is zero percent chance I'll go back," he says. "I am done with The Bachelorette!" Yes, please kiss the entire series c'est la vie!!!

He carefully chose his words. No more Bachelorette for him. He didn't say anything about not being on the Bachelor.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:37 am

chasingpavements wrote:Have we talked about Shawn's picture of Kaitlyn with the heart around it, saying "I'm coming for you". That's...weird, right?
Shawn even said on jk, "is that weird?" But Kait just loves it and melts over it!! She kissed his cheek, called it romantic and just started gushing so whatever floats her boat Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:45 am

rosesrREd wrote:
ElonM wrote:Arie Luyendyk Jr. ‏@ariejr  3m3 minutes ago
As sarcastic as I am nothing takes away from the great respect I've earned for Nick. Classy exit, valid points made.

He is getting a lot of support from Bachelor alums tonight.

Yeah, I've noticed tons of support! The ones that arent are the usual suspects.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:47 am

Rosepetal wrote:
mercieme wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

He carefully chose his words. No more Bachelorette for him. He didn't say anything about not being on the Bachelor.

as that other great reality villain (well, besides nick that is) always says

Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 Survivor-Keep-Hope-Alive

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
leselihau
ironcat
Newto
Sprite
LoveDovez
dw_a_mom
nuts2uiam
beader
GypsySarah
Emilia23_12
sbolduc