SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 21 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by soccermom333 Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:03 am

^^^^ Yes we all are, imo, regardless of the thread you spend time in. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by isittrue Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:17 pm

Thank goodness for these interviews and periscopes these 2 do. L&S next issue has a pic of S and K on the corner cover with the headline "Honeymoon Over!"

The funny thing is up to last week, the magazine actually was not too negative towards them (spilling details of the proposal and the fact that they wanted 5 kids) Oh well, guess the rag does not watch periscopes or snaps.

The good thing is that they both acknowledged the existence of the tabloids and said they only pay attention to the ones that support them.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Chick2480 Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:13 pm

I don't think they will wait a few years..... She made a comment before that they were going to enjoy being engaged for a little a wait on the wedding planning but not to long. She is 30 so I'm thinking they will be planning a wedding sooner rather then later

Chick2480

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:15 pm

IDK. Her sister has been with the same man for years and has 4 children by him and they are still single.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:21 pm

I saw a segment on Ctv yesterday kind of behind the scenes re the interview but more about Vancouver and they were asked about when the wedding was and they both they were thinking a couple of years.

ETA:  here's the link

http://bc.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=677497

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Chick2480 Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:24 pm

Weird that looks like the same interview I watched in full and they answered the question while sitting and Shawn said they may do two one small with family a friends and one big and then they said they wanted to enjoy being engaged and would wait and Kaitlyn jumped in and said but we aren't waiting to long. I wonder if the "a couple years" was edited in and an answer to a different question ?

Chick2480

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:53 pm

Kashathediva wrote:IDK. Her sister has been with the same man for years and has 4 children by him and they are still single.

Her sister did a Periscope chat that I was in. She has 2 kids (a daughter and a son) and is divorced from their dad but says she maintains a good relationship with him for the kids sake. She lives with her current boyfriend and when asked how long they have been dating she said 9 months.
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:59 pm

This is where I got what I got from. So either it's wrong or? It doesn't matter either way to me, but I wanted to let others know I didn't pull this out of the air:
Kaitlyn has an older sister named Haley Jane Bristowe and she is a Hair Stylist at Shear Connection in LeDuc. And she has been very busy because she already has 4 kids! So Kaitlyn has 3 nephews and 1 niece. But it does not look like Haley is married to her baby daddy.
source It wouldn't be the first time an article was wrong. Surprised someone did not correct them.

Her(Haley Jane Bristowe) clearly shows her with 4 children. Wondering if 2 of the boys are the new bf's.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:32 am

Kashathediva wrote:This is where I got what I got from. So either it's wrong or? It doesn't matter either way to me, but I wanted to let others know I didn't pull this out of the air:
Kaitlyn has an older sister named Haley Jane Bristowe and she is a Hair Stylist at Shear Connection in LeDuc. And she has been very busy because she already has 4 kids! So Kaitlyn has 3 nephews and 1 niece. But it does not look like Haley is married to her baby daddy.
source It wouldn't be the first time an article was wrong. Surprised someone did not correct them.

Her(Haley Jane Bristowe) clearly shows her with 4 children. Wondering if 2 of the boys are the new bf's.

Thanks for sharing that, I hadn't seen that article! Yep, he has 2 boys and that is definitely him on the couch with her. He was on the periscope with her at times. All the kids happen to be at the other parents houses when they Periscoped.

Another thing her sister said on the Periscope was that Nashville and Vegas are 2 of her favorite places in the USA and she was sure Kaitlyn would love Nashville. Her boyfriend often travels to Fort Worth, TX for work too.
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:58 am

Kashathediva wrote:This is where I got what I got from. So either it's wrong or? It doesn't matter either way to me, but I wanted to let others know I didn't pull this out of the air:

I think so ! Kaitlyn said on night on to Shawn she has a nephew und a nice too !!!
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:10 pm

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-couple-kaitlyn-bristowe-shawn-booth-photo-shoot-vancouver?xid=IFT-Section

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:30 pm

More from Tuesday, including shirtless Shawn. :fanningfan

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3196678/Bachelorette-Kaitlyn-Bristowe-puckers-shirtless-fiance-Shawn-Booth-paddleboarding.html

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+49
lipsis
megaa
crunchette
Aunties_Love
Sarahjoh5
minnie_
Kashathediva
Chick2480
Caro_line
mprssdbyu
jojo47