SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 20 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by soccermom333 Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:14 pm

Shawn looks amazingggggg! :fanningfan
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by isittrue Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:10 pm

Cute interviews. Especially liked the radio one where they cleared up all those rumors. They seem to be taking their time to get to know each other before rushing into a wedding similar to what Des and Chris and Sean and Cat did. Hopefully we have the same results for them too.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:12 pm

I think they already know each other plenty. His latest snap shows Kait singing a random song and screeching at him where to turn laugh out loud I think things are real enough for them now!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:15 pm

Yeah but still not rushing a wedding - as she pointed out they only know each other 5 months - as much as I'd like to see a wedding soon for these 2, I don't expect it happening for a couple years - hopefully it does happen though.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:28 am

They answered Lena's question for CTV. Adorbs.

@CTVMorningLive: .@LenaActually asked @kaitlynbristowe & @Shawn_Booth: What's the hardest part about becoming a real-life couple? http://t.co/4wE52CZ3uO

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:17 am

clapping! clapping! Lena!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:40 am

I just saw that! And they didn't give a cookie-cutter answer either.
Very cool. Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 20 1710264613
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:43 am

Lena you can join the ranks with Beagle. Her tweet was read live on After Paradise last week.

thumbsup

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:55 am

I would have really enjoyed hearing the interviewer say "LenaActually asked..." but I'll settle for them even noticing me. Hugesmile
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:58 am

LenaActually wrote:I would have really enjoyed hearing the interviewer say "LenaActually asked..." but I'll settle for them even noticing me. Hugesmile
Haha right?! Although I am slightly (read: highly) embarrassed that I'm so obsessed with them personally, so I feel okay that it seems they don't know about our board. I even immediately knew her middle name when Shawn was joking that he just learned it yesterday. I'm hella creepy, it's all good.

Last edited by Alanna on Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:59 am

Alanna wrote:
LenaActually wrote:I would have really enjoyed hearing the interviewer say "LenaActually asked..." but I'll settle for them even noticing me. Hugesmile
Haha right?! I am slightly (read: highly) embarrassed that I'm so obsessed with them personally so I feel okay that it seems they don't know about our board. I even immediately knew her middle name when Shawn was joking that he just learned it yesterday. I'm hella creepy, it's all good.

I don't think it's creepy at all. It's taking the time to research and provide information to those who many not know. Hugesmile

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:01 am

Lena: Great question!

Alanna - Don't worry, we are all a little bit obsessed here giggling

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Media - SM - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+49
lipsis
megaa
crunchette
Aunties_Love
Sarahjoh5
minnie_
Kashathediva
Chick2480
Caro_line
mprssdbyu
jojo47