SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3

Page 2 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3

Post by sissyintexas Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:43 am

Somewhere I read that Molly said Riley was not afraid of Catherine but of the huge crew in their house.

sissyintexas

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:38 pm

Not sure what events the Lowe's may go to for NFL Hall of Fame weekend. There's a big concert with Aerosmith on Friday night. The enshrinement is Saturday and the HOF game is Sunday.

The only thing we know for sure is that they were invited to the enshrinement on Saturday. That will air on ESPN at 7pm EST. Here's the entire schedule of events.

http://www.profootballhof.com/enshrinement/festivalschedule.aspx

I'm so excited that they got this special invite. What an honor to be special guests of a hall of Famer as he gets inducted. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 2 Image102

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 2 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 2 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 2 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 2 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 2 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jul2201 Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:13 pm

I was wondering whether any of you guys know if there is any video of the game the bachelor alums played when they were on GMA? TIA.

jul2201

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:48 pm

^^ I was just looking for that. It was supposed to air later the week of the finale and I never saw it. Maybe it's lost footage?

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 2 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 2 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 2 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 2 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 2 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jul2201 Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:20 pm

Thank you so much. I knew this was the right place to ask, as you are always on top of things. Smiley

jul2201

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:53 pm

^^ laugh out loud thanks. We try. Hugesmile

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:25 am

Did anyone see the commercial during BIP that Sean and Catherine and the rest of the crew will be on GMA tomorrow? I'm assuming it's the missing trivia game they played when they were there.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:36 am

Yes! Very odd that's it airing weeks later.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 2 8367-910 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 2 I_got_13 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 2 E5kqdm15 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:53 am

At least it's airing. I had pretty much written it off. Excited to see it.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:01 am

Me too. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 2 8367-910 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 2 I_got_13 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 2 E5kqdm15 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:41 am

I can't remember what was happening in the world the day that was to air, but probably they had things to fill all the segments and since it wasn't live anyway, they figured they could air it whenever.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:15 pm

GMA: The Battle of the Bachelors and Bachelorettes

https://gma.yahoo.com/video/battle-bachelors-bachelorettes-132945433.html

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3

+43
Astrobach
maryl
Crazylady29
Idlemess
pikake