SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 11 of 43 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 27 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by alwaystulips Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:00 pm

reason wrote:Well at least he is not at home looking into his coffee.  You go Nick if you can find someone away from the Mason butchers do it.

Who are the Mason butchers?
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:06 pm

Since Kasha's renamed CH,  Chris Manson, I assume the Manson butchers refer to CH, MF, Millsy, the rest of the manipulative producers, handlers and such that are involved with the show.   giggling

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:08 pm

cantstopl  cantstopl  giggling  giggling  giggling

alwaystulips wrote:
reason wrote:Well at least he is not at home looking into his coffee.  You go Nick if you can find someone away from the Mason butchers do it.

Who are the Mason butchers?

The bachelor producers. The wetpaint photo is of Nick and Kaitlyn in Ireland.

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:11 pm

Oh thanks,  got it.  Wasn't it Manson?

Well, I agree with that.  Stay away.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:40 pm

Kaitlyn and Shawn snapchat and periscope are hilarious laugh out loud . I have noticed since they got out and have been doing busy about public appearances regarding being a newly engaged couple . All they do is non stop partying , drinking alcohol and just having so much fun instead of you know take some rest and be ready the next day laugh out loud . These two are crazy kids aren't they ?. Kaitlyn really a hippie go lucky girl isn't she ?. I happened to see her snapchat one time .. I think she is not on marrying stage for now . I do think she is just okay being on this relationship , have fun and live the life to the fullest . I was listening to RS and mentioned that Kaitlyn is live on her periscope yesterday laugh out loud . And said every time Kaitlyn periscoping she goes to the bathroom and then there is one time kaityn said she is having a family dinner with the booth  and then after an hour she is saying they are on a date laugh out loud . RS said that Kaitlyn is the "most sm active among the bachelorettes lead because she has every sm accounts and so active even when her season was on going .  RS said kaityn enough already! Enough ! Make it stop .. Hilarious RS being ticked. I think what people  drawn on kaityn is her bubbly personality . They seem to find her cool hippie crazy wild girl. As much people hating her being on the show . I think it added to her being so famous among the bachelorettes lead ever embraced  of this show. Very funny for becca putting screenshot of her followers very proud laugh out loud .

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 Eb97c9
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 9zt107The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 XgicucThe Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 Oaw2uvThe Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 2pqw5k8The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 30szzauThe Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:44 pm

Actually, the February wedding was in reference to his screener, not Kaitlym. But I agree - his comments on Kaitlyn's periscope addiction were hilarious. She has already snap chatted in the bathroom, I'm sure periscoping live from there isn't far off

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:46 pm

^ oh I see. Okay thanks for verifying Smiley

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 Eb97c9
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 9zt107The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 XgicucThe Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 Oaw2uvThe Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 2pqw5k8The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 30szzauThe Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:46 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Actually, the February wedding was in reference to his screener, not Kaitlym. But I agree - his comments on Kaitlyn's periscope addiction were hilarious. She has already snap chatted in the bathroom, I'm sure periscoping live from there isn't far off

There's only one thing left for them to snapchat. The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 3806527698

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:49 pm

^please, don't give them any more ideas!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:05 pm

nutty1 wrote:I just watched the interview. It didn't bother me at all (except K's laugh, which has always driven me bonkers). I think they are a good match. Intellectually, I don't think she would have been a good match for Nick in the long run.
They are going to Hawaii in December....how do they afford this???
I did like that Shawn said his charity of choice would be for animals! yes  That's the soft spot in my heart.

She replied with no charity causes…...
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:12 pm

bleuberry wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:Actually, the February wedding was in reference to his screener, not Kaitlym. But I agree - his comments on Kaitlyn's periscope addiction were hilarious. She has already snap chatted in the bathroom, I'm sure periscoping live from there isn't far off

There's only one thing left for them to snapchat. The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 3806527698

........and it won't be no accident, I'm sure.

If my son was behaving like this, I'd be all over him. I don't care that he's 6ft tall and I'm 5' 3". What an embarrassing couple IMO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:17 pm

bleuberry wrote:Yeah, safe to say Kaitlyn and a few others bought followers. It's always obvious when their Twitter followers are like 1/3 of that laugh out loud.

Becca screenshotting it like it's an important PSA is embarrassing.

I find Becca embarrassing period. This is someone who came across much better in her edit than she has lived up to in reality imo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 43 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 27 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
rhondam
maniluh
terabithia
gurlbrit
LenaActually
Relalou
california90
lleyki
timfan
nikikass
Lillie525