SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 12 of 43 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:13 pm

You can tell how "real" the follows are (or, at least, if they are active) by looking at the volume of likes and comments. On an older account it is possible for the ratio to drop as followers get inactive, but on a current account you should see a proportionate uptick in likes and comments for an increase in followers.

It was kind of fascinating to see how it all works when I started my Instagram a few years ago (I've since mostly lost interest in it).

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:15 pm

Hope you don't mind but this is the sample of their snapchat . It is basically a videos snapchat but you can't save a video snapchat . This is how they are with their snapchat . This is usually their snapchat activities .

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 2it3lat
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 2rnbsdd
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 S4or44
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 Wjw61g

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 Eb97c9
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 9zt107The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 XgicucThe Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 Oaw2uvThe Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 2pqw5k8The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 30szzauThe Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:34 pm

I guess I just don't understand the need for all of the snapchats and periscopes. For crying out loud, you waited three months to be with this person, and this is how you spend your time?? I don't get it. Is it a need for constant attention, the need to feel like you are on camera for the "fans", afraid of losing a moment of popularity, a constant craving for attention, or are they just that superficial?? This is really mind boggling to me. What a waste of life, and time. The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 2292733854
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:57 pm

I think they are loving and enjoying their life just fine! ❤️❤️
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:04 pm

All I can say is that's totally not the way I'd be enjoying my life if it were me. They have the world at their fingertips right now. So much opportunity to be had. With that sort of public display, they are feeding the rag mags and making them money. That's about it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:09 pm

They need to make money some how

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:13 pm

Yeah, not going there. There are things called J-O-B-S.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:14 pm

I think it's just a generation thing. A lot of people their age live their lives thru SM . They both were used SM before the show so this is just a continuance of that. Different strokes.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:23 pm

IDK--my kids are that generation as well as my nieces and nephews. None of them allow SM to be their life and some of the venues are considered simply juvenile, according to them.  It is considered absolutely off limits during work.
We have a lot of members here that generation. They have been sharing their views.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:24 pm

I would not be living my life their way.... I have my life. But... It is theirs! ❤️
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Chancy Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:24 pm

http://www.courant.com/java/hc-fillo-bachelorette-finale-0729-20150727-column.html

Chancy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:48 pm

Chancy wrote:http://www.courant.com/java/hc-fillo-bachelorette-finale-0729-20150727-column.html

Thanks Chancy. Shawn's mother sounds adorable.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 43 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
rhondam
maniluh
terabithia
gurlbrit
LenaActually
Relalou
california90
lleyki
timfan
nikikass
Lillie525