SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 24 of 43 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 33 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:09 pm

isittrue wrote:
IMO, Nick likes to party as much as K and S.  He just does not choose to share it on SM.  Personally, I think he and K are more alike than people think based on their pre-show SM and FT plus there have been plenty of stories of Nick making out with numerous women at bars.  Is it a double standard because K is a woman and therefore supposed to be more demure or ladylike?  

Personally, I could care less how these people choose to live their lives.  I just think they are more alike than any of us can realize.  

Wow, I MUST reply this because the assumption is too serious and heavy.

I'm not judging her because of her sexuality, I am disappointed because I see a different person than I thought.
And no, I still think Nick is so much different than she is, at least family wise and career wise.
And I think I didn't mention Nick is a perfect guy, did I?
I just mentioned they are not good match.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

ReneeM wrote:I see these conversations in pretty much every thread and I have the same thoughts on all of them. Generally speaking I don't think any of these contestants are better than the other. IMO they all tend to do/say the same things and we interpret them differently based on our own personal preferences.

I didn't compare them, just stated I dislike her and think she made the right choice not picking Nick.
I ser two very different person, they may have something in common, like partying, but I see them have completely different values regarding many aspects in life. But I dint think one is better thsn another, just different.

I think, some fellow posters took it mean I think Nick is a better person by saying I dislike Kait, while I just see two different person, and it frustrated me so much about this.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:20 pm

I don't think K is a victim of double standard at all. She's had her share of bashing on SM because of her behaviour not because she's female. We can say the same for ChrisS who post show has been a disappointment with his partying ways and most recently posted a pic of his whiskey. ChrisB who would do anything to stay in the spotlight, JakeP was the most hungry fame seeking guy IMO they all have been criticized harshly.

If K wasn't criticized for her behaviour, then IMO it would be a double standard. IMO it works both ways.

I'm glad it has worked out for her and Shawn. They are entitled to live their lives in the manner that makes them content. Being in the spotlight won't protect them from scrutiny, that just comes with the territory. That's no different for males or females.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:43 pm

peggy0221 wrote:Guys, what I posted hinted Nick as a saint?
I see Kait as Kait, I blame myself for have high hope about her.
This is irrelevant about Nick, and I stated that I just hate to see what I am seeing in her, I think everyone has their likes and dislikes and they are not necessarily mutually inclusive/exclusive.

Just like I hate black not because I love red.
I hope this is clear now because it frustrated me so much that people think Nick Chick hates Kait must because of Nick.
I get you POV peggy. I too get frustrated at times at the "generalization" ... even though I tend to use it myself at times when trying to make a point.
Term "Nick's fans" and "Nick Chicks" is used a lot these day to describe a one-sided view ... while it's not so simple.
We, since I would fall in the above category, have different perspectives and different interests.
Me, for starters, despite liking Kaitlyn last season, was never really "impressed" with her. I adored her for who she showed herself to be. Because it's my prerogative to like certain traits of people, especially when I don't have to live or deal with them.
And I'm not trying to brag that I've seen her true colours all along, but she hasn't really disappointed me this season, because I've never held her in high regard. And it's completely understandable, that if I would have a different picture of her before the show, and with time would come to realize she's not the person I thought she was, I would be dissatisfied too. And so I understand your feelings Peggy. It has nothing to do with Nick, he was only a figurine Kaitlyn moved as a chess play ...  a play that showed you her true colors.
ReneeM wrote:I see these conversations in pretty much every thread and I have the same thoughts on all of them. Generally speaking I don't think any of these contestants are better than the other. IMO they all tend to do/say the same things and we interpret them differently based on our own personal preferences.
I agree with the above, Renee, but it's also true, since we base things on our values, morals, culture, past experiences, ... that some people we just get better (or we think we do) than others ... and so their actions are ... if not relatable, are at least understandable ... and if not admirable are at least acceptable ... and if not impressionable are at least interesting/amusing... and if they are not, then those are the people we wouldn't want to share our better self with ... so the scale always exists for all.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:54 pm

Great post!

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:25 pm

lexforlife wrote:
Great post!

Yup! I'm not impressed with any of them frankly.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 24 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:56 pm

bleuberry wrote:
lexforlife wrote:
Great post!

In general or those involved in this season? I think that this season was BIP-lite and Nick, Shawn, and Kaitlyn were perfect for that. I predict a lot of trainwreck-y behavior from all three in the future.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:18 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
lexforlife wrote:
Great post!

In general or those involved in this season? I think that this season was BIP-lite and Nick, Shawn, and Kaitlyn were perfect for that. I predict a lot of trainwreck-y behavior from all three in the future.

Oh, just the 3 main players of the season laugh out loud.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 24 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:39 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
Where is the evidence to show that K&S and Nick are the same? K&S post drunk snapchats, K about roofie, and what not, tweeting to people that they are disgusting.
Nick has never posted a photo of him drunk etc.
As for Nick's tweet. The reason he deleted it was because it was being re-tweeted as him tweeting to get sex with Clare.
I would delete all tweets as well for that reason.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:03 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
Where is the evidence to show that K&S and Nick are the same? K&S post drunk snapchats, K about roofie, and what not, tweeting to people that they are disgusting.
Nick has never posted a photo of him drunk etc.
As for Nick's tweet. The reason he deleted it was because it was being re-tweeted as him tweeting to get sex with Clare.
I would delete all tweets as well for that reason.

Yeah, I don't think that Nick's tweet is even comparable to Kaitlyn's roofie joke, SC-ing while being almost blacked-out drunk, mocking JJ/Clint's sexuality, etc.

I just think that Nick also really enjoys the fame and attention. I think that he has this skill that most adults do, which is the ability to think before he acts or speaks (which Kaitlyn should really learn), so I don't think he comes off as such an idiot as the other two. Having said that, I just don't think this is the last we've seen of Nick. I just feel like he's going to continue to date reality TV stars, make comments in tabloids, cause drama on Twitter, be friends with Bachelor Nation, etc. He's just not going to disappear like Chantal or Emily O' Brien.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:12 pm

Kaitlyn and Shawn is in Vancouver. There is an article on mailonline.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:09 pm

reason wrote:Kaitlyn and Shawn is in Vancouver.  There is an article on mailonline.

Yep was posted on their fan thread. They also SnapChatted from the plane. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3185264/Bachelorette-Kaitlyn-Bristowe-s-fiance-Shawn-Booth-lays-cheeky-hand-derriere-wait-missing-luggage-airport-Vancouver.html

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 24 8367-910 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 24 I_got_13 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 24 E5kqdm15 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 24 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 43 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 33 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
rhondam
maniluh
terabithia
gurlbrit
LenaActually
Relalou
california90
lleyki
timfan
nikikass
Lillie525