SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 33 of 43 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by gurlbrit Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:03 pm

Browsing Yahoo and saw this.  

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2015/kaitlyn-bristowes-bachelorette-2015-winner-shawn-booth-still-loves-ex-girlfriend-caught-texting-wants-to-marry-old-flame/

Bachelorette Kaitlyn Bristowe’s fiancé and 2015 winner Shawn Booth has basically been professing his love for her since the Season 11 premiere. He ever revealed on the ABC show that he fell in love with Kaitlyn when she was on Chris Soules’s season of The Bachelor, and he joined The Bachelorette solely to meet Kaitlyn and ask her to marry him. But, according to a new report, Shawn’s tale of true love has been slightly exaggerated, and he was just blowing up his ex-girlfriend’s phone last month!

This week’s edition of OK! Magazine reveals that Shawn has been calling and texting his ex-girlfriend excessively, even though she has been ignoring him. Shawn and his ex were together for 6 years, and at one point they were actually planning a wedding and he bought a house for her – but they never made it down the aisle.

A source close to Shawn Booth’s ex-girlfriend dished to OK! Magazine, “Since they officially ended their relationship in the summer of 2012 Shawn has tried his best to get her back but he has had no luck. Their plan was to get married but they couldn’t agree on a living situation and were forced to break up.” The source goes on to reveal that Shawn called his ex-girlfriend on July 11 multiple times, and even sent her a text message saying he was “technically engaged” but still wanted to speak to her.

Technically engaged? What does that even mean? It sounds to us like he was just warning his former flame that the engagement was a technicality and that she shouldn’t get upset when she saw it air on The Bachelorette on national television. This just proves what we have all suspected all along, the engagement was just for ratings. Do you think that Kaitlyn Bristowe knows Shawn is still in love with his ex? How would she react if she learned he was still texting and calling his former flame? Let us know what you think in the comments below!

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 33 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:37 pm

gurlbrit wrote:Browsing Yahoo and saw this.  

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2015/kaitlyn-bristowes-bachelorette-2015-winner-shawn-booth-still-loves-ex-girlfriend-caught-texting-wants-to-marry-old-flame/

Bachelorette Kaitlyn Bristowe’s fiancé and 2015 winner Shawn Booth has basically been professing his love for her since the Season 11 premiere. He ever revealed on the ABC show that he fell in love with Kaitlyn when she was on Chris Soules’s season of The Bachelor, and he joined The Bachelorette solely to meet Kaitlyn and ask her to marry him. But, according to a new report, Shawn’s tale of true love has been slightly exaggerated, and he was just blowing up his ex-girlfriend’s phone last month!

This week’s edition of OK! Magazine reveals that Shawn has been calling and texting his ex-girlfriend excessively, even though she has been ignoring him. Shawn and his ex were together for 6 years, and at one point they were actually planning a wedding and he bought a house for her – but they never made it down the aisle.

A source close to Shawn Booth’s ex-girlfriend dished to OK! Magazine, “Since they officially ended their relationship in the summer of 2012 Shawn has tried his best to get her back but he has had no luck. Their plan was to get married but they couldn’t agree on a living situation and were forced to break up.” The source goes on to reveal that Shawn called his ex-girlfriend on July 11 multiple times, and even sent her a text message saying he was “technically engaged” but still wanted to speak to her.

Technically engaged? What does that even mean? It sounds to us like he was just warning his former flame that the engagement was a technicality and that she shouldn’t get upset when she saw it air on The Bachelorette on national television. This just proves what we have all suspected all along, the engagement was just for ratings. Do you think that Kaitlyn Bristowe knows Shawn is still in love with his ex? How would she react if she learned he was still texting and calling his former flame? Let us know what you think in the comments below!

So according to the article, he bought a house for his ex-girlfriend but yet they couldn't agree on a living situation.  Ok then…
And look ex-girlfriend, don't worry we are only technically engaged:
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 33 Image11

Last edited by iamreal2u on Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:47 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added picture.spelling)
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:42 pm

^^ I wondered how long it would be before attacks on the couple would be made; seems that every prior couple has had to endure this type of crappy reporting.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 33 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:20 pm

peggy0221 wrote:
Linds911 wrote:As they were recording, the waters were choppy and wind was blowing a lot. Life jackets were on the whole time and at one point Kaitlyn and her mom were laying down. To me it seemed more sea sick, as they didn't have any drinks in their hands, just their phones.

Just like what I said right before your post, Linds, it really doesnt matter whether they did drink, or not. The Magazines and the general public already thought they did because of the image they have post show.

We can always say the non-fans are being judgemental, but this is essentially what they choose to show the world the entire time. Who would take these 2 seriously after all their drunken SM posts? And this is a couple in their 30/late 20, not high school sweethearts having summer holiday.

I understand that which is fine. Basically what Lena said, it's better to watch the Snaps before jumping into criticism IMO. Obviously not everyone cares to watch so by just going off what articles & non-fans say doesn't really help stating that they aren't always drinking 24/7.

LenaActually wrote:It seems like most of the criticism is coming from people who didn't bother to watch the snaps. I don't know what else to say other than you'd have to see the footage to understand it truly wasn't that serious. And Kaitlyn's stepdad was manning the boat when the weather changed and I haven't seen him drink on the snaps yet.

:yes: :yes:

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 33 8367-910 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 33 I_got_13 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 33 E5kqdm15 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 33 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:28 pm

Also the source of the articles, IMO needs to be taken into consideration as to the validity of the info. Why hasn't this info been revealed before? It's amazing what they get away with printing.

I don't think "criticism" is appropriate, personally I like to think of it as opinions. Opinions based on what we see/read. There are many SM users who do not have snapchat, IG etc, they are basing their opinions solely on what they read or what others post via whichever SM source they can view. Much the same as what we do when sleuthing s/caps of a split second shot. So many opinions, we all see something different.

I think because they are seen frequently drinking alcohol, that will be the perception whether or not they are drinking.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:42 pm

LenaActually wrote:It seems like most of the criticism is coming from people who didn't bother to watch the snaps. I don't know what else to say other than you'd have to see the footage to understand it truly wasn't that serious. And Kaitlyn's stepdad was manning the boat when the weather changed and I haven't seen him drink on the snaps yet.

When you insist on capturing every single freaking moment of your life and putting it up for strangers to see, you are opening yourself up to criticism, whether it is fair or accurate. Of course, I'm not going to watch every single one of their snapchat videos, periscopes, blog posts, IG, tweets (btw, thank god these people are unemployed...SM is a full-time job for them) so I'm going to make quick judgements based on snippets that I see here. That's likely what the majority of people are going to do, since most aren't devoted fans. If they don't like all the criticism and opinions thrown their way, they could stop any minute.

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't think "criticism" is appropriate, personally I like to think of it as opinions.
From the posts I've read, people are expressing disapproval of what they perceive as "irresponsible" behavior. This is a very accurate example of Criticism. Which everyone on this board is free to do! Just like I'm free to call it out. Hugesmile
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:41 pm

I stopped pointing out how much other people waste time doing stupid stuff when I realized how much time I waste doing stupid stuff. I once criticized people who spend hours watching video gamers stream their games online, because it seems so boring to me, and someone pointed out that I watch an awful lot of soccer. 👅

Look at it this way: Many people would judge all of us harshly for wasting time here talking about the people on a silly TV dating show. What we're doing right now would seem even weirder to a lot of people than posting a few minutes worth of snapchats every day.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:02 pm

chasingpavements wrote:

When you insist on capturing every single freaking moment of your life and putting it up for strangers to see, you are opening yourself up to criticism, whether it is fair or accurate. Of course, I'm not going to watch every single one of their snapchat videos, periscopes, blog posts, IG, tweets (btw, thank god these people are unemployed...SM is a full-time job for them) so I'm going to make quick judgements based on snippets that I see here. That's likely what the majority of people are going to do, since most aren't devoted fans. If they don't like all the criticism and opinions thrown their way, they could stop any minute.

Just wanted to comment from someone who is following them happily post show - they post maybe 100- 200 seconds of snaps a day, maybe one tweet, maybe one IG and not often anymore on the long periscopes. Out of the vast number of minutes and hours they've been together, not much really. They've toned down the amount since the first couple days when they were in the elation of new freedom. IMO, I love how they're handling keeping themselves out there by giving fans little peeks at real, down to earth moments but being true to themselves. They're doing their thing with family visits and summer fun, rather than appearing in designer clothes on red carpets answering formal interview questions with half truths. Really fun for fans to follow the real stuff, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:07 pm

I guess for me if I'm going to criticize to me that's judging someone. I don't criticize someone I don't care about. They can do whatever they want, so for me it's an opinion. This is what I think of the situation. I could care less what the outcome is, but as far as the situation that is being discussed, this is my opinion. That is the purpose of this forum.

Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:14 pm

chasingpavements wrote:

I agree, majority of people are not dedicated fans who would follow them so closely in all channels, so it make more sense for people to think they drink and party everyday. So as the PR firm, they know how people perceive this couple and most probably would not recommend them to any clients.

I know how their fans love to see them so in love and so enjoy life "at this moment of time", but as a general public, I would like to know what is next? I would concern do they have the ability to look past this moment and actually build a future together.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:37 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I guess for me if I'm going to criticize to me that's judging someone. I don't criticize someone I don't care about. They can do whatever they want, so for me it's an opinion. This is what I think of the situation. I could care less what the outcome is, but as far as the situation that is being discussed, this is my opinion. That is the purpose of this forum.

Smiley
clapping! Great post, GA! Love this forum and thank you and the mods for making it such a great place where we can all post our opinions.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 43 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
rhondam
maniluh
terabithia
gurlbrit
LenaActually
Relalou
california90
lleyki
timfan
nikikass
Lillie525