SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 26 of 43 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 34 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by eliza3 Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:17 am

Rolly wrote:
reason wrote:I personally dont want her on DWTS she can dance professionally so she cant be a contestant

Wasn't her job a dance instructor? Seems unfair for her to be a contestant on DWTS to me. JMO.

There have been several contestants with dance background who have been on DWTS. Melissa, Meryl, and Zendaya come to mind. I'm sure there are more.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:20 am

Kaitlyn is an embarrassment and her "dancing" if one can even call it that doesn't strike me as someone who should be teaching dance at all. JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:25 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Kaitlyn is an embarrassment and her "dancing" if one can even call it that doesn't strike me as someone who should be teaching dance at all. JMO

She taught Dance to little kids, according to her periscope. I feel like teaching kids dance is probably not that intense, unless it's ballet.

Anyways, she did say that she would "kill it" on DWTS, so she's very confident of her skills...

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:25 am

I think she'd do well on DWTS with her background, probably as long as Chris Soules lasted.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 26 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:29 am

chasingpavements wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Kaitlyn is an embarrassment and her "dancing" if one can even call it that doesn't strike me as someone who should be teaching dance at all. JMO

She taught Dance to little kids, according to her periscope. I feel like teaching kids dance is probably not that intense, unless it's ballet.

Anyways, she did say that she would "kill it" on DWTS, so she's very confident of her skills...
She also has said she is hilarious and that she high fives herself in the morning.

I doubt she would be on DWTS. But I am sure she thinks she will be amazing at it Rolling Eyes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:33 am

Yeah I was watching an interview with her and Shawn on E-News the day after ATFR and both seemed very open to her doing it. She also thinks she could win. Since they are not in a big hurry to settle down, I can see her doing it - at least she can earn some money at any rate.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:24 pm

Is there a video somewhere of that snapchat of Shawn's at the wedding?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:52 pm

eliza3 wrote:
Rolly wrote:
reason wrote:I personally dont want her on DWTS she can dance professionally so she cant be a contestant

Wasn't her job a dance instructor? Seems unfair for her to be a contestant on DWTS to me. JMO.

There have been several contestants with dance background who have been on DWTS.  Melissa, Meryl, and Zendaya come to mind.  I'm sure there are more.  

Exactly...I don't think it was fair for them to be contestants either. And the dancers usually make it further because they have a dance background which gives them an advantage (Melissa, Meryl and Zendaya). You pretty much know the first show who will probably be the top 3 or 4. Always an exception to this but that's how it typically plays out. JMO I know others see it differently.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:58 pm

I think her confidence is really admirable and I believe if she thinks she will kill it that she probably will.you would think the court of public opinion would have broken her down, make her go hide somewhere but she is living her life fully unapologetically, it really says a lot about her. I guess she really believes in you live once.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:59 pm

Kaitlyn on DWTS will be awesome especially if the Pro is hotter than Shawn.

Drama!!!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:00 pm

It seems to me you have to play nice with TBTB to get the Dancing with the Stars gig. If K/S's treatment at AFTR was any indication, I don't see DWTS in Kaitlyns future. JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:51 pm

What have "freestyle-dancing" to do with teaching dance ????? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
As a danceteacher myself I can tell you NOTHING !!!
When I go out with my bf or my girl we go all wild and you would never gess I can do coreo at all !!!
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 43 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 34 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
rhondam
maniluh
terabithia
gurlbrit
LenaActually
Relalou
california90
lleyki
timfan
nikikass
Lillie525