SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:56 pm

so bas8cally they are going to announce TB on the last After show?

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:56 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Seems pretty clear it's going to be Ben H after that. Although I did love Ashley I's description of Nick's appeal. It's that cologne that makes all the girls go crazy, huh?
I didnt' get that at all. In fact that lead me to Nick LOL

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Which was Beagles tweet??

I thought they were plugging Nick by letting Ben's comments first, then Ashley saying how she felt before and after meeting Nick.

The one about getting giddy in a broom closet like Kaitlyn. Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 3806527698
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:57 pm

OK EVERYONE, I'll be signing autographs later, as I am now a TWITTER CELEBRITY! That was my tweet pro Nick they read on the show. girldance partytime
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:58 pm

I hate Joe getting the bad guy cut

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:58 pm

The only reason I'd think Ben H. is younger is because of his baby face.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:58 pm

mizzoufan wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:Seems pretty clear it's going to be Ben H after that. Although I did love Ashley I's description of Nick's appeal. It's that cologne that makes all the girls go crazy, huh?
I didnt' get that at all.  In fact that lead me to Nick LOL

Ha, I guess just b/c they had the three Ben H comments vs. 1 Nick comment followed by the boo-like sound.

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:58 pm

Doesn't Jared leave next week?

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:58 pm

How these cast members continue to think TPTB is their friend with the comments on after paradise tonight is way beyond me...it just continues to prove that it's all about the mulah for Fleiss et al, they don't care that they come across as misogynistic neither do they have the interests of the contestants at heart no no no no no no

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:58 pm

clapping! clapping! clapping! clapping!

Beagle that's awesome!!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:00 pm

Who is Beagle

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:00 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
mizzoufan wrote:
I didnt' get that at all.  In fact that lead me to Nick LOL

Ha, I guess just b/c they had the three Ben H comments vs. 1 Nick comment followed by the boo-like sound.

yeah i thought it was obvious too. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+61
sparkler
whit90
nd4reality
Lievta
Nibbles22