SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:04 pm

I read in another thread someone suggested to Nick he have sex with Clare which was being retweeted. IMO that's a good enough reason to delete the tweet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:09 pm

Sex with Clare? Joking relationship between Nick and Claire? Who? What? When? Where? Why? How? I've never heard of them interacting at all..?

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:40 pm

Didn't like Jenny Mollen on After Paradise. I thought she was rude, not funny, and trying too hard. I didn't like the other two guests as well because there were too many people up there. The guy was funny, but I initially had no idea who those people were, and that took away from my interest in what they were saying.

I'd prefer After Paradise to just showcase cast members significant to the episode with only Chris hosting, so we can hear about behind the scenes stuff and hear about their own personal experiences. (Like Men/Women Tell All, After the Final Rose, and Bachelor Pad Reunion/Finale shows)

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I read in another thread someone suggested to Nick he have sex with Clare which was being retweeted. IMO that's a good enough reason to delete the tweet.
Yes, there is evidence of this being tweeted. His tweets were not mean at all but most likely taken down because a parody account quoted his tweet saying Nick should have sex with Clare or the girls on BIP. Thus, he deleted his tweets. I would too.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:18 pm

eversotrue wrote:Sex with Clare? Joking relationship between Nick and Claire? Who? What? When? Where? Why? How? I've never heard of them interacting at all..?

The CH parody Twitter posted that suggestion. The post kept getting retweeted, therefore it is speculated that's the reason he deleted the post. Nick didn't post anything about sex with Clare.

1funnyfish wrote:Didn't like Jenny Mollen on After Paradise. I thought she was rude, not funny, and trying too hard. I didn't like the other two guests as well because there were too many people up there. The guy was funny, but I initially had no idea who those people were, and that took away from my interest in what they were saying.

I'd prefer After Paradise to just showcase cast members significant to the episode with only Chris hosting, so we can hear about behind the scenes stuff and hear about their own personal experiences. (Like Men/Women Tell All, After the Final Rose, and Bachelor Pad Reunion/Finale shows)

IA that was not enjoyable at all. Nor were the jokes about Lacy. Plus CH must have been sitting to far back, those on the couch kept straining to look at him when they were answering his questions.

Has anyone come across any reviews?

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:31 pm

Don't see any reviews from TV rating sites but here is one review. I didn't realize Jenny Mollen is married to Jason Biggs.

I think the 18+ only tweet from BachParadise account asking for Q's and who the next bach should be is why it is "after" paradise (18+) and I also think the humor and crudeness is aligning itself more with where this show (from TB, to TBette, to BIP, etc) is heading.

http://www.bustle.com/articles/101852-who-is-jenny-mollen-this-bachelor-in-paradise-after-show-host-is-a-super-fan-and
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:39 pm

I never heard of Jenny Mollen and so far I don't care for her at all. Is she on every week, or was she just a guest this epi?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:41 pm

idk if she'll always be the cohost, but Chris Harrison tweeted that Jennifer Weiner would be on at some point.

@chrisbharrison wrote:
@JennieSuth don't worry my girl @jenniferweiner will absolutely be joining me on #AfterParadise

Jenny is also one of Elan's best friends, so i'm guessing she'll have more staying power than a random co-host
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:08 am

I never heard of her either. I just looked through her twitter. Who's on the third week, does anyone know? laugh out loud

Thanks lurker.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:56 am

Her instagram says it all......

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Screen19
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:02 am

Elan is good friends with Jenny.
I wouldn't be surprised if he came up with the idea for the show.
Elan is with Embassy Row, the same production company that produces "Watch What Happens Live".

“After Paradise” is executive produced by Mike Fleiss for Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television and Michael Davies, Jen Patton and Elan Gale for Embassy Row.

Embassy Row, whose credits include Bravo’s “Watch What Happens Live,” is behind “After Paradise,”...
http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/abc-bachelor-in-paradise-aftershow-1201543165/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:18 am

Moved my post to Bach sleuthing thread.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+61
sparkler
whit90
nd4reality
Lievta
Nibbles22