SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:06 pm

loveactually9 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Jillian wants Nick for Bachelor. I wonder why no alum are tweeting they want Ben H tonight (or are they?). I don't see any. But there are more now for Nick and the others seem to be very, very quiet on SM about who they want.... hmmmm

Josh the Cleve Fan ‏@youngclevefan33  1h1 hour ago
@Jillie_Alexis who you want to be the next bachelor!?!?

Jillian Anderson ‏@Jillie_Alexis  54m54 minutes ago
@youngclevefan33 I'm a fan of @viallnicholas28

Jillian just hung out with Nick/JJ/Clint in Chicago

Just another person who likes Nick once they meet him.
The list keeps growing. :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by soccermom333 Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:07 pm

Still think Nick will meet someone in Chicago without the show. Ben H. will be the bachelor. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:08 pm

Has JJ tweeted any support for Nick being TB? He did for Ben H. a few weeks ago. I'm assuming that he would know if Nick was in consideration or not.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:09 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:It's funny how differently people see things! I can't imagine it being Nick after his one comment (opposed to Ben's 3), Ashley having to defend his appeal, Jenny reminding everyone that he's the sex guy, and the booing he got. If it is Nick, like I've said, I won't be upset at all since I think the guy is great television. I just will be VERY surprised and, honestly, I think it will be a bad decision on their part. I know that I'm in the minority, but like 99% of women would choose Ben H over Nick in a heartbeat.
I disagree. Go look at Nick's twitter. Look at his IG. Look at the girls who are wanting him that are younger. Plus, every women that meets him in person likes him. People thought guys would go for Britt, they didn't. No idea the type of women TPTB have put together. Speaking for one's own friends or type is one thing, speaking for all women is another. IMO, one will defend either way but even go look at Elan's IG pic with Nick and read the comments. Women want Nick. And there are lots of comments that Ben is nice but too young and boring. Even Kaitlyn wasn't that attracted to Ben H when meeting him in person. She said she had an instant thing with Nick. Ashely I said Nick has an aura about him, charsima. If they ever did 2 Bach with Ben H and Nick, from a night one perspective, when attraction and lust is the main thing? I would bet my money women would choose Nick. jmo

Well, I'm 25 (hope that's still considered young) and I would have a hard time choosing between the two, but I just think that Ben is more husband material. Most people in my age group wouldn't even blink before picking Ben, I'm pretty sure, but I guess I shouldn't make comments for the majority. As far as people liking Nick goes...it depends on the source. JJ (Nick's new BFF) said in the Periscope where he didn't realize he was being recorded that Nick is self-absorbed. A few people who have met him said that he wasn't that willing to take pictures with them and seemed annoyed. Someone told me that they listened to a podcast, where they talked to a source who said he was pretty disliked by production. Are these all true? I don't know, but I think that if you like someone, you are going to ignore all the negative things you hear about them.

As far as Kaitlyn goes...that was never a fair fight. It's pretty obvious that there were like 3 guys (besides Nick) who were into her and that's with the producers picking guys that would chose Kaitlyn and probably being bribed/manipulated TO pick her. I think that if we picked a truly random set of guys, Britt would win in a heartbeat. People are a lot more superficial than we might think and, honestly, I just don't think most guys want to marry someone like Kaitlyn. Have casual sex with, sure. Marry, no.
IMO, meeting someone in person and watching them on TV when they and their SM speaks husband material is one thing. No idea if he is. Just like saying no idea if Nick is not. We know more of Nick so more to speculate on but Ben H we don't know so can more likely paint our own ideas (and TPTB ones) onto him.
JMO

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:11 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Jillian wants Nick for Bachelor. I wonder why no alum are tweeting they want Ben H tonight (or are they?). I don't see any. But there are more now for Nick and the others seem to be very, very quiet on SM about who they want.... hmmmm

Josh the Cleve Fan ‏@youngclevefan33  1h1 hour ago
@Jillie_Alexis who you want to be the next bachelor!?!?

Jillian Anderson ‏@Jillie_Alexis  54m54 minutes ago
@youngclevefan33 I'm a fan of @viallnicholas28

Ben H has very little Bachelor related tweets on his SM accounts. You'd think he would be posting more about the show or anything related to it, if he were the next lead. He posts a lot about the charity he supports, which is a good thing, but not much about the show.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:13 pm

soccermom333 wrote:

Agree 100%  ;)  I like your "Nickie Brown" reference.  Again, no way TPTB allow their lead to be boo'ed but TPTB bring him up for the drama.  ;)

I am just going to follow you around and co-sign "IA". Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 1377737533
That Nickie Brown is so boo-able. What a boo-b.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:14 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Has JJ tweeted any support for Nick being TB? He did for Ben H. a few weeks ago. I'm assuming that he would know if Nick was in consideration or not.
JJ did this at the time of MTA. I don't think he would have known then of any possibility. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:38 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
I disagree. Go look at Nick's twitter. Look at his IG. Look at the girls who are wanting him that are younger. Plus, every women that meets him in person likes him. People thought guys would go for Britt, they didn't. No idea the type of women TPTB have put together. Speaking for one's own friends or type is one thing, speaking for all women is another. IMO, one will defend either way but even go look at Elan's IG pic with Nick and read the comments. Women want Nick. And there are lots of comments that Ben is nice but too young and boring. Even Kaitlyn wasn't that attracted to Ben H when meeting him in person. She said she had an instant thing with Nick. Ashely I said Nick has an aura about him, charsima. If they ever did 2 Bach with Ben H and Nick, from a night one perspective, when attraction and lust is the main thing? I would bet my money women would choose Nick. jmo

Well, I'm 25 (hope that's still considered young) and I would have a hard time choosing between the two, but I just think that Ben is more husband material. Most people in my age group wouldn't even blink before picking Ben, I'm pretty sure, but I guess I shouldn't make comments for the majority. As far as people liking Nick goes...it depends on the source. JJ (Nick's new BFF) said in the Periscope where he didn't realize he was being recorded that Nick is self-absorbed. A few people who have met him said that he wasn't that willing to take pictures with them and seemed annoyed. Someone told me that they listened to a podcast, where they talked to a source who said he was pretty disliked by production. Are these all true? I don't know, but I think that if you like someone, you are going to ignore all the negative things you hear about them.

As far as Kaitlyn goes...that was never a fair fight. It's pretty obvious that there were like 3 guys (besides Nick) who were into her and that's with the producers picking guys that would chose Kaitlyn and probably being bribed/manipulated TO pick her. I think that if we picked a truly random set of guys, Britt would win in a heartbeat. People are a lot more superficial than we might think and, honestly, I just don't think most guys want to marry someone like Kaitlyn. Have casual sex with, sure. Marry, no.
IMO, meeting someone in person and watching them on TV when they and their SM speaks husband material is one thing. No idea if he is. Just like saying no idea if Nick is not. We know more of Nick so more to speculate on but Ben H we don't know so can more likely paint our own ideas (and TPTB ones) onto him.
JMO

I mean, yes and no. We ALL make judgments about this people from what we see on TV and on their SM. Are we 100% right? Probably not - doesn't stop us from making strong statements about them. I've called Andi a spoiled, lazy brat and Kaitlyn an immature and selfish little girl, although I've never met them and everyone that has met them has always said that they are very nice and friendly. I think that if people put themselves on TV, we have a right to make judgements on them, even if we don't have all the information. I like watching Nick on TV (favorite part of the season by FAR), but marrying someone like him? Um, no. To be 34 and going on your second reality TV show, being called self-absorbed by your best friend, bad-mouthed by the other F4 on your first season, going to bars alone and having a lot of random sex...I don't know. I personally wouldn't marry that guy and I think it's okay for me to say that. I also wouldn't marry a man-wh*re like Arie, although he was one of my favorites to watch, as well. Just because I like someone doesn't mean I don't see their faults.

You are right that we don't really know enough about Ben H to really make judgements on him. I would be shocked if he turned out to be a jerk, just because of what Abby said about him at the MTA taping, what all the guys have said about him, his incredibly sweet tweet replies, and the fact that he is involved in charity work. A lot of leads were well-liked before they got their own season, so I could very well change my mind. Right now, he seems like a good guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:10 pm

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 CLh2ABYWwAAsdEW
Jillian Anderson ‏@Jillie_Alexis
Loving memory
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:12 pm

I think they might go with both Ben H. and Ben Z. and do a Kait and Britt type of thing.  JMO....I would love this!  Hopefully we will know soon.  ;)

Last edited by soccermom333 on Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:15 pm

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 CLhnXagUYAEj1iq
Bachelor in Paradise ‏@BachParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:16 pm

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 CLhnvnFUYAA3BkJ
Bachelor in Paradise ‏@BachParadise
Love Man! #BachelorInParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+61
sparkler
whit90
nd4reality
Lievta
Nibbles22