SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by soccermom333 Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:39 am

Seabear wrote:I realize that we all have our own opinions and we also apparently see and hear things differently as well.
There were NO Boo's.  Not for Nick or anyone else in that segment.  I DVR'd the show and have listened to that portion over and over.  NO Boo's at all.
Someone in the audience yelled "Ben." at the start of the segment.
The crappy co host read 4 tweets. (she said she had 1000's for all the guys) She read:  One for the two Ben's or Jared.  One for Ben H for President bachelor. One about isn't this decision made already.(Ben H) Then the best one and most creative tweet by Beagle about Nick, a broom closet and loads of giddiness!! Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 2498057887 Then CH asked the panel for their thoughts.  The gal from Scandal chose Ben Z, the guy said he liked Nick but chose Gavin Rossdale (he and Gwen Stefani filled for divorce today) or a bachelor of color ala Jonothan.  Kardashley said that she thought Nick was sexy and smelled good (cologne) and had an attractive aura which caused her to clam up and be unable to talk. (shocker) Lastly the co host chose CH for Bachelor.  At that point they all jumped on the CH bandwagon and joked about it.  CH then said they would announce the Bachelor on BIP sometime in the not to distant future.  I am still betting that Nick is the next Bachelor.  To me that's were the signs are headed.  My guess is JMO but my hearing is excellent. Hugesmile

Hopefully they make the announcement soon and we can all move forward to the next season of the Bachelor. :cutesmile!: bestbud! deadhorse Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 1710264613 hi  :crazed Hugesmile

I disagree. I definitely heard boo's or at least a lot of moans! No way TPTB allow this for their "precious" lead. At least for now. Once the season starts...watch out, they will run him over in a heartbeat! Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 3806527698

I believe Ben H. has been "chosen." ;) You are right about one thing...we will know soon. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:58 am

IMO TPTB run all the leads over.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:11 pm

I thought that was her in the preview. Did we know this? I don't remember.

Jaclyn Swartz ‏@JaclynSwartz · 15h15 hours ago
Yes people, it's meeeee! See you in paradise #BachelorInParadise

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:35 pm

About last night. A shoutout to Daniel Cox. A real Mench,
That was real. From Des's season, an early reject, is best
friends still with all of the guys. Hope this lasts with Ashley.
Mikey an Clare were a blast, Jared. still a BABE, he and Ashley I
don't get it. After show MEH. I didn't see anything pointing to
new Bach. Mean to Mikey, or plain rude?!  scratch

Last edited by Nonina430 on Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:38 pm

MissB wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:I think it's Ben's and he already knows. JMO. I bet Nick knows too.

I also kind of lost respect for Nick for making those comments about Ashley and Clare. You would think that of all people, he would understand how awful negativity on SM is and how your edit doesn't portray you perfectly. I bet Ashley is regretting saying nice things about him.

I really dislike how Bach alumni live tweet nasty tweets about others knowing how the show is yet most of the people they hate on have never said anything bad about them. It makes me wonder what they gain from it.....re tweets maybe or more followers?
And it is the ones that got the worst edits that are the nastiest, it is mind boggling.
Also, anyone that seem to campaign a little too much for the lead tends not to get it - the producers will string you along though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:50 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I thought that was her in the preview. Did we know this? I don't remember.

Jaclyn Swartz ‏@JaclynSwartz  · 15h15 hours ago  

RS spoiled her coming close to the end.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:22 pm

Sprite wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I thought that was her in the preview. Did we know this? I don't remember.

Jaclyn Swartz ‏@JaclynSwartz  · 15h15 hours ago  

RS spoiled her coming close to the end.

Thanks. I didn't remember reading that here. Her hair looks atrocious with that colour.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:35 pm

bleuberry wrote:
MissB wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:I think it's Ben's and he already knows. JMO. I bet Nick knows too.

I also kind of lost respect for Nick for making those comments about Ashley and Clare. You would think that of all people, he would understand how awful negativity on SM is and how your edit doesn't portray you perfectly. I bet Ashley is regretting saying nice things about him.

I really dislike how Bach alumni live tweet nasty tweets about others knowing how the show is yet most of the people they hate on have never said anything bad about them. It makes me wonder what they gain from it.....re tweets maybe or more followers?

Attention, trying to sound cool/witty, joining the 'in' club of kids. It's high school all over again. And I judge every last one of them. giggling

Just a question, but how are all of our "judgy" comments about the Bach alumni any different from their snarky SM comments about Bach alumni? Wouldn't we be the pots calling the kettles black? Should people judge us because we speak our minds openly about the contestants? I think not.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:35 pm

yes
GuardianAngel wrote:
Seabear wrote:I realize that we all have our own opinions and we also apparently see and hear things differently as well.
There were NO Boo's.  Not for Nick or anyone else in that segment.  I DVR'd the show and have listened to that portion over and over.  NO Boo's at all.
Someone in the audience yelled "Ben." at the start of the segment.
The crappy co host read 4 tweets. (she said she had 1000's for all the guys) She read:  One for the two Ben's or Jared.  One for Ben H for President bachelor. snipped Hugesmile

Hopefully they make the announcement soon and we can all move forward to the next season of the Bachelor. :cutesmile!: bestbud! deadhorse Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 1710264613 hi  :crazed Hugesmile

Thanks for the recap Seabear.

RE the bold. That was her own tweet that she tweeted the day before, which was picked up by sleuthers here.

Thanks GuardianAngel. yes   I did not realize she was the tweeter.  I thought that was a weird tweet because it did not sound sexy, endearing or anything one would want to mention when promoting the lead. Since I watched that segment over and over listening for boo's, I did note an interesting interchange.  She asked Chris if he knew who the next lead was and he got cagey, smiled and did not tell.  I got the vibe from her that she does not know the lead.  I really think TPTB are just playing a game of cat an mouse to try to maintain interest.  CH was definitely trying to promote positive Nick discussion by the Kardashley NYC recap. CH did make it seem like they would announce the Bachelor fairly soon on BIP.  I felt the After Show was very mean spirited toward Mikey and Jillian.  The co host was terrible.  CH did most of the hosting in his normal smug style. I cannot image the show being any rating bonanza.  As always, JMO.Hugesmile
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:40 pm

I didn't know she was the original tweeter either. Super sleuthers here, sorry I forget who, picked up on that. yes

As far as alumni tweeting during epi night, I don't like it either. They all do it, season after season. Not just one or two tweets, but all night long.

It's their right though, I choose not to read them unless I'm checking someone in particular for something, or read a tweet posted here.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:42 pm

Blah.. Just watched the eppies... Loved M+L bit. They were without a doubt the best part of the show... Will be a season to forget, IMO... And the after show was beyond horrible. I have no idea what the execs are thinking over at WBs... This franchise has gone down a road that no prime time, seasoned show should go down on and I don't think there is turning back now. Respect Lacy for calling Jenny out on being mean, rude and condescending to people. Love this girl.

Last edited by chloep on Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:43 pm

OnePromise wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
MissB wrote:

Attention, trying to sound cool/witty, joining the 'in' club of kids. It's high school all over again. And I judge every last one of them. giggling

Just a question, but how are all of our "judgy" comments about the Bach alumni any different from their snarky SM comments about Bach alumni?  Wouldn't we be the pots calling the kettles black?  Should people judge us because we speak our minds openly about the contestants?  I think not.  

OnePrromise, ITA I agreeGood Post  Hugesmile
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+61
sparkler
whit90
nd4reality
Lievta
Nibbles22