SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Michael Garofola - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP Season 2 - Michael Garofola - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty BIP Season 2 - Michael Garofola - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:23 am

As seen in the previews, MichaelG arrives tonight August 10th.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

BIP Season 2 - Michael Garofola - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Michael Garofola - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:44 pm

Michael ‏@MichaelGarofola 4m4 minutes ago
I took a shot w/a great girl & have no regrets. I try to live my life inspired by these words: #BachelorInParadise
BIP Season 2 - Michael Garofola - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  CMki4DFUYAElU-m

Awww so sweet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

BIP Season 2 - Michael Garofola - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Michael Garofola - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:30 am

I wish that Tenley had kept Michael around -- if not for her, then for some newly-arriving woman. But perhaps Michael was not interested in that.

Last edited by Amethyst on Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:42 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

Michael ‏@MichaelGarofola  4m4 minutes ago
I took a shot w/a great girl & have no regrets. I try to live my life inspired by these words: #BachelorInParadise
BIP Season 2 - Michael Garofola - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  CMki4DFUYAElU-m

Awww so sweet.

I like this...kind of reminds me of another guy.....
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:15 am

I really like Michael. Too bad he wasn't there longer. One of the smartest guys in the house and it would be great to see him find a sweet girl.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:31 am

^^^Yes!! Michael comes across as total class act. If he is as sincere about finding love that leads to marriage and babies, he seems to be perfect for Whitney B.

I wonder why Claire didn't keep him. He's right age and sure is handsome.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:03 am

Amethyst wrote:I wish that Tenley had kept Michael around -- if not for her, then for some newly-arriving woman. Put perhaps Michael was not interested in that.

In all fairness, she had just 1 rose to give out and she gave it to the man she had a most connection with. Just because he is a stand up guy why should she keep him there. Besides it was clear that he was interested in just her.
She said on her periscope that besides chemistry (Joshua) and comfort (JJ) his religious beliefs did not line up with hers (the other 2 guys did) so that was another factor.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:29 am

Tenley liking and feeling more "chemistry" with a dumdum like Joshua and "comfort" with JJ the dbag cheater over someone like Michael is her whole problem imo. Good luck to him, he's awesome!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:42 am

Michael needs a really smart woman (not a lot on this franchise). Is Emily O'Brien still available?

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:48 am

Michael should look elsewhere for a mate. He will get it now he will have a line up of great women.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:57 am

Michael certainly wasn't on paradise to date multiple women, he was focused on who he wanted to meet and see if she will feel the same way. Tenley is a bad picker hope she finds what she looking for

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  BIP Season 2 - Michael Garofola - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  1f49b  BIP Season 2 - Michael Garofola - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:38 pm

I rather liked how clear and upfront he was about why he was there. Seems that he is at a point in his life where he is ready to settle down and get married and knows what he is looking for. There will be women lining up to get a chance to meet such a successful, good looking man who is ready to settle down.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Michael Garofola - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
sissyintexas
Sprite
mysthelma
ironcat
Alanna