SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Michael Garofola - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP Season 2 - Michael Garofola - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Michael Garofola - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sissyintexas Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:40 pm

He was the best guy there IMO!  I think Tenley is sweet and compassionate, but clearly can not pick men.

sissyintexas

Back to top Go down

BIP Season 2 - Michael Garofola - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Michael Garofola - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by umngirl Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:45 pm

IDK, Michael dated AshLee so....

I'd question his judgment if I was the girls.

BIP Season 2 - Michael Garofola - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 87b72b10 BIP Season 2 - Michael Garofola - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 86669110 BIP Season 2 - Michael Garofola - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:04 pm

I really don't have enough of Michael to know if he was so good a guy. I do remember not feeling him at all on Des' season (for what reason I do not remember though).

If he was that much of a catch (educated, intelligent and well spoken qualities are a given), he would not be single at this point in time.

hmmm

In other words, he is like any other contestant trying to "find love" on this show. No better or worse. Than say Tenley with her broken picker.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:08 pm

I have to agree that BOTH Tenly and Garofola's pickers are broken.

Garofola presented himself well in his veru short stint this time but looking at his tweets, he has a more than healthy ego on him. Not all women find that attractive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:26 pm

nd4reality wrote:I really don't have enough of Michael to know if he was so good a guy. I do remember not feeling him at all on Des' season (for what reason I do not remember though).

If he was that much of a catch (educated, intelligent and well spoken qualities are a given), he would not be single at this point in time.

hmmm  

In other words, he is like any other contestant trying to "find love" on this show. No better or worse. Than say Tenley with her broken picker.

He talked about how he met Tenley (at Chris's premiere, I think), so if he was really that into her he could have reached out to her and gotten to know her outside of TV. He kind of defended not doing that, by saying he knew that Tenley really wanted to go on BIP so he did it in that context for her. That doesn't make much sense to me.

I really enjoy his tweets and think he's hilarious, but I don't think he had it that bad for Tenley and I don't think they were that great of a match. And, yes, the fact that he dated Ashlee and then bashed her on Twitter makes me think less of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:06 am

I didn't even know he had dated Ashley. Wow. That itself makes me question his picker as some have said above.
Social media is agog with posts telling tenley she made a mistake so his edit is supreme.

Did he come across as effeminate to u guys on des' season ? I think that is what put me off about him. Cant remember.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:59 am

I liked him on Des' season. I thought he was sincere and one of the good guys. Did he date AshLee before or after her season of BIP? I can see maybe if he dated her after Sean's season, chalking it up to a bad edit. If he dated her after her season of BIP, I would say what the heck was he thinking? I don't remember the twitter exchange after they broke up.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:05 am

He dated her right after she dated Brad. I think that was right before she went on BIP.

BIP Season 2 - Michael Garofola - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 87b72b10 BIP Season 2 - Michael Garofola - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 86669110 BIP Season 2 - Michael Garofola - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:24 am

He dated her for like 2 weeks(for real) a couple of months before BIP. I'd say he figured out that she was on the cray-cray train fairly fast and severed all ties, fearing for his life. ;)
He is a good guy, IMO. Wouldn't say he came across effeminate on his season at all. He was waaaayyyy checked out on Des(because there was absolutely nothing there) so his sole focus was pretty much on disliking Ben and hanging with the guys(who he is still very good friends with). Yet, he made it to F5 and was invited to DC's wedding.
I'd say he is a good guy who likes pretty things. Smiley

Last edited by chloep on Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:22 am

LOL at fearing for his life. Very realistic fear when you're talking about Ashlee Frazier. Still think he could have figured out she was cray cray after her "you told me you had no feelings for anyone!" thing and I still don't like all the bashing he did when she was on BIP.

He's still crazy hilarious on Twitter. Definitely one of my favorites and I never even saw des'a season.

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:42 am

umngirl wrote:IDK, Michael dated AshLee so....

I'd question his judgment if I was the girls.

Well.. let's put it this way, they might not be together for a reason. Sometimes people are not who they seem to be (cray-cray) and people realize that a few weeks or months into a relationship (or however long he dated her).

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Michael Garofola - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
sissyintexas
Sprite
mysthelma
ironcat
Alanna