SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Rolly Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:21 am

Amethyst wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
Jonathan did say something like how he was surprised when Julia said "you're a great guy but I don't see a romantic connection here" and how he was upset because he had focused all his time and energy on Julia and hadn't gotten to know any of the other girls well. You could tell Jonathan was upset when Julia said in front of everyone "Joe, you don't have to worry about anything! You know you're getting my rose".

I think that Julia had such strong feelings for the guy she wasn't seeing things clearly. Like when she came back and told everyone "Joe already knew about Ireland!" And everyone was like "oh so he researched you before coming on!" And, in actuality he was like "you have a daughter or a son?" He even said "I've always said you and I had a good relationship, but Sami and I have the better relationship" I do think he's not being as straightforward and super respectful about it, but I also think Julia is a stage 5 clinger who fell way too quickly after one date.

My impression was that at that point, pretty much everyone else had paired off, and Jonathan and Jeulia were together by default. He may have really liked her, but I never got the feeling that she felt the same way.

Regarding Ireland, I agree with you. Juelia was so thrilled that Joe remembered that she had a child that she was reading too much into the situation. I still think he went way, way overboard with her, though. She may have been overly hopeful, but he was totally playing into that.

I'm trying to rack my brains wondering if there were ever any good matches for her there. Perhaps not.

I wonder if Juelia and JJ would have ever gotten together? They would have made a cute couple with their two kids.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by remockered Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:30 am

IMO, Doubt it, just like I think JJ will not end up with a girl who cannot pronounce sombrero.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:40 am

Sorry, but say what you will about JJ, he's on a whole other level of intelligence compared to Juelia. No way would those two ever work as a couple.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:09 am

mindless wrote:Sorry, but say what you will about JJ, he's on a whole other level of intelligence compared to Juelia. No way would those two ever work as a couple.

I agree.JJ is in another reality realm compared to her. Hopefully we will see a fun filled date with lots off JJ'isms laugh out loud.
I love Megan - she provides a lot of wtf moments I think. So looking forward to their date.

Would she and Joshua match up well ? He too seems to lack a little something in the smarts department.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:02 am

There was obviously a lot of behind the scenes manipulation going on in order to produce the drama, at the expense of some of the contestants' hearts/dignity/self-respect.  The producers obviously knew that Joe and Samantha both came on with a pre-arranged plan to meet each other (of course they just could have arranged to meet on their own and avoided the show altogether, but then would have had to invest in a plane ticket and pay for their own booze), and purposely sent them in at different times, hoping that exactly what happened would happen.  How "convenient" that Joe picked the "poor single mother" who also happens to be BFF with his love interest, to take advantage of.  And yeah, others did what Joe did in order to stay around, since that is the whole  purpose of the show (and we all thought there was actually no strategy to this crapfest, when it's really all about strategy, you evil producers Suspect). but the difference is that he really overdid it in terms of "courting" Juelia, and then acted both gleeful and dismissive about hurting people and then bragged about how much smarter he was than his "victims".  Of course when it all comes back to bite him on the azz and Samantha inevitably dumps him, the producers will have gotten their big payoff.  Brilliant!

I just shake my head when Juelia and the rest act like going to "Paradise" is the only available way to find dates/spouses, as if life outside reality TV does not offer any opportunities to meet other single people.  Yeah, signing up for match.com or e-harmony, or joining a single parents social group in her area wasn't an option. no no

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:23 am

These people act desperate on this show. IA paradise is not the only place to find love it's a TV show if you happen to connect and fall in love with someone that is a bonus.

I like That Mich G knew what he wanted and who he wanted to meet and didn't have a plan B should Tenley not feel the same way. That is one smart man

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 1f49b  Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:24 am

Mister Harrison keeps insisting there are no actors on this show, but I think what he really means is that nobody gets paid as much as actors on this show.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:16 pm

The theme with this franchise appears to be about contestants meeting / talking beforehand. I'm guessing it won't be the last time we've seen this.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:44 pm

Oh no.  I just saw a promo saying Jason Biggs was going to be on After Paradise tonight.  Is that right?
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:46 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Oh no.  I just saw a promo saying Jason Biggs was going to be on After Paradise tonight.  Is that right?

What do you know about him? I know he's married to the co-host of After Paradise with CH. Can't remember her name.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:49 pm

Yes, he's married to Jenny Mollen, so I figured it was a matter of time before he was on.

His SM tweets about contestants on this show define bullying, IMO.  He was absolutely vile to Lacey and her family last year.  I can't believe ABC is going for this, but whatever.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:51 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Yes, he's married to Jenny Mollen, so I figured it was a matter of time before he was on.

His SM tweets about contestants on this show define bullying, IMO.  He was absolutely vile to Lacey and her family last year.  I can't believe ABC is going for this, but whatever.

Wow really ?

I wish they would dump Jenny. She is bordering on rude.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
doeslovedogs
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Kashathediva
Rolly
umngirl
timfan
Maddy
chloep
Amethyst
rhondam
Luvstruck