SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:53 pm

nd4reality wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:Yes, he's married to Jenny Mollen, so I figured it was a matter of time before he was on.

His SM tweets about contestants on this show define bullying, IMO.  He was absolutely vile to Lacey and her family last year.  I can't believe ABC is going for this, but whatever.

Wow really ?

I wish they would dump Jenny. She is bordering on rude.

I saw her retweet someone who called her a B. Jenny gets off on it.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mysthelma Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:55 pm

So both Jenny and Her husband Jason are SM bullies and ABC are using them on afterparadise. I just have no words

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 1f49b  Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:04 pm

mysthelma wrote:So both Jenny and Her husband Jason are SM bullies and ABC are using them on afterparadise. I just have no words

More of the same then I guess.

Jason Biggs was great in Orange is The New Black playing a rather sympathetic character. Maybe he's just a really good actor.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:05 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Yes, he's married to Jenny Mollen, so I figured it was a matter of time before he was on.

His SM tweets about contestants on this show define bullying, IMO.  He was absolutely vile to Lacey and her family last year.  I can't believe ABC is going for this, but whatever.

Jenny started joking about Laceys "assets" when she was on. So tacky. I think it is just sour grapes.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:06 pm

I'm not impressed with Jenny on this show. scratch You would think they could have found someone better. duh Even Chris seems bored with having her on. no idea

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:08 pm

I don't find them any more vile than the very producers they have manipulating contestants. They all deserve each other laugh out loud.

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:20 pm

Well, that's true bleuberry.  What should I expect when Mills own tweets about contestants have been equally vile?  But, to give Jason a voice in primetime on this franchise after the things he's said, is just the lowest of the low to me.

It's also very hypocritical if the producers want us to believe that they are against cyberbullying.  They're not.  They obviously promote it. Anything in the name of ratings.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:42 pm

I agree, can't stand him or his wife actually.

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The theme with this franchise appears to be about contestants meeting / talking beforehand. I'm guessing it won't be the last time we've seen this.

... and it's certainly not the first. It is tempting to think the whole Joe storyline is one way of "ending it" for future shows. If you insist on only coming on this show for TV exposure and date a contestant whom you've hung out with pre-show then you will be roasted on screen just like Joe, who often looks bitter and angry more like a kid who can't get what he wants rather than being in "rage" against Juelia or anybody else. He was clearly in a BAD mood upon his arrival.

We essentially got the same theme last season too. AshLee was so addicted to Graham pre-show that he was tied to the "ball and chain" until the final episode. AshLee's edit was more favorable than Joe's, since she is a much more kind heart-ed person to begin with. (Personally, I think Joe is too aloof and unfeeling about others, although I don't think he is necessarily "evil".) Yet All Of America didn't exactly love AshLee either.

Then again, had she not been on the show, I wonder if Graham would have stayed long. I didn't see "chemistry" with anybody else aside Michelle (his girl... friend, not girlfriend) and Sarah (whom I thought was a better match than AshLee). Graham was happy being the bachelor but needed the $ and TV exposure... I guess? He also went out of his way to promote the show too.

Same is true of most of the guys this season. JJ, Jared and Dan look bored out of their minds... and Kirk behaves like Gomer Pyle around Carly. At least Carly acted "satisfied" after their overnight. It amused me how she was so concerned about her BROTHER wanting her to be "happy" more than anything else. Yet I wonder if Carly likes being single just like the guys, only she wants to keep The Family off of her back. I couldn't help but think she would be "happy" regardless if Kirk "rocked her world" or not behind closed doors. Remember this is the same girl who got nervous with the Love Guru despite how innocent that date really was.

I'm sorry... I hope you folks can forgive me. It is the way these people behave on TV that makes me question so much. I know... I KNOW! It is WRONG to jump to conclusions about anything we see on this show, but I guess this show has made me so freakin' jaded over the years that I never believe anything I see anymore.

For example, I kept thinking all last season that Kaitlyn and Nick had sex before the show and the story-men simply "wrote it in" to have them "do it" on the show and after she met Shawn to... a.) test Shawn's durability as a F1 "standing by his woman" and b.) to test audience addiction to "double standards" (i.e. Bachelorettes should not act like Bachelors and must only have sex with their F1 and nobody else). It still amuses me how her "story" started on the Costco date with Jimmy Kimmel regarding whether or not she would be "jealous" if Chris Soules "made love" to more than one woman in the fantasy overnight. I don't think Kaitlyn even had to have sex with anybody on the show IN REALITY as long as All Of America THOUGHT she did, since the whole point was showing TV viewers how judgmental they can be (especially after the Andi-Nick-Josh triangle last year... and Kait's twitter criticisms hoping she "would die" were quite ridiculous).

It seemed pretty obvious that Joe and Samantha didn't just "fleetingly meet" pre-show. She has met Little Joe before, behind closed doors. Since she is the mother and Joe is not (and has less to lose), he will get more roasting on TV. Yes, Joe is B-A-D (and I am not defending his actions), but I noticed a lot of editing in his PI sessions. Apparently he was more interested in Juelia than they lead us to believe, but his most critical remarks about her look suspiciously after she attacked him. This situation reminds me of Ashley/Bentley... he came on to the show just to "promote something" and got caught (even though Ben Flajnik and others were doing the same thing), but... for whatever reason... he needed to be "made an example of". Obviously both Bentley and Joe have said some nasty things on TV, but I believe these editors go overboard, especially if the guy is slightly wasted in booze or angry about not getting what he wants on the show.

Last edited by JBF on Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:49 pm

TPTB, CH, Jenny, Millsy, ABC = A =Always B=Bullying C=Cast = Total Hypocrites.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:02 pm

Let me know if I need to censor anything above. I keep wondering if I went overboard on my little "soap box".

I dunno... something is wrong with my mind. Please pound me in the head and keep reminding me that this TV show is REAL. All people have come on to GENUINELY "find the person I want to spend the rest of my life with". I am sure AT LEAST four people per season are that desperate, after years of disgust with The Bar Scene and eHarmony.com.

I am also sorry I keep picking on Carly and Kirk, but they are so relentlessly HAPPY!

Also... is it just me or does anybody else think Ashley S. and Chris Harrison should hook up? I was wrong thinking that Britt was his central focus on the other Chris' season.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:44 pm

^^^ Its not too much laugh out loud.

Carly certainly seems to be "on" something. A tad OTT but from what you guys have said that's her. She seems perfectly normal in PIs regarding other peoples relationships.
Wanting to have sex on a TV show is just tacky and desparate but apparently its the show we all watch. Its no wonder that my husband cringes each time he passes the living room.

If they do the usual cliff hanger at the end of mondays episode I will assume that all they talk to JJ about is his Joe confrontation.
Too bad, it would have be nice to get more out of JJ. Hopefully he gets some great questions.
Anyone here calling in ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
doeslovedogs
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Kashathediva
Rolly
umngirl
timfan
Maddy
chloep
Amethyst
rhondam
Luvstruck