SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Beagle Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:17 am

stillhoping wrote:Regarding Juella - I am so sick of her.

She played Jonathan for a rose....she had no interest in Mikey and he liked Claire...

Juella jumped on Joe with his date card, and took his chance to even talk to others away ....they had ONE date..yeah he played her...to stay in Paradise...so what? She was there from day one, and she twisted a lot of things

Mikey and Jonathan told her the facts - she refused to believe them. I feel Jonathan was the one who was wronged

As long as this show gets rid of the roseless, people will play to stay. I have zero respect for Juella - why didnt she go home to her kid when she knew there was no one there for her? she had nothing with Mikey. Maybe the fun in the sun, hanging with buddies, the money...who knows? she is just ridiculous the way she carries on. I hope they never allow her on another show , total bore and everyone has to tiptoe around her.

I am also sick of seeing her in Bach Nation selfies  - when is she ever with her kid anyhow?

I sort of agree with you on Juelia. She had 1 date with Joe and she acted like he just broke their engagement, and so did the rest of the crew. She wasn't into Mickey but brought him back to stay on the show longer. I don't find her that likable at all like they are trying to make her look.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:58 am

stillhoping wrote:Trivia question....I don't know the answer...who does? or who has good memory and good at math

who has spent the most time on Bach/ette etc??

weeks filming the show itself - plus other weeks...

Brad Womach and Jen both had 2 full seasons (mostly the loser lead did not make it to final)
so would they tie?

Tenley and Claire both have spent a lot of time in bach world..
and what about that guy that keeps turning up like a bad penny? Nick also has done some serious time in bach nation

your thoughts?

I don't know exactly as I am not willing to do the math, but anyone who was F2 and got their own season had about the same. I will exclude the earlier returnees...Trista, Jen...since the seasons were shorter, but Deanna, Jason, Ben F and Emily. Brad of course had 2 full seasons as the lead, but others, while not making it as far into the season appeared on BP and BIP several times so you could add Jake and Mike Stagliano to the list. Possibly also MM and Clare. I could be missing someone. It really would be interesting to note who actually got the most screen time in franchise history.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:42 am

Beagle wrote:I sort of agree with you on Juelia. She had 1 date with Joe and she acted like he just broke their engagement, and so did the rest of the crew. She wasn't into Mickey but brought him back to stay on the show longer. I don't find her that likable at all like they are trying to make her look.

I think if Joe had just had a fun date with Juelia, and told her that he liked her, no one would have minded. It's just that he laid it on so thick with her, and made it seem to her like he had found his match in Paradise. It was the complete lack of sincerity on his part which was problematic.

From what Juelia was saying, once Joe got the rose, he was through with her. Who acts that way?
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:42 am

Amethyst wrote:
Beagle wrote:I sort of agree with you on Juelia. She had 1 date with Joe and she acted like he just broke their engagement, and so did the rest of the crew. She wasn't into Mickey but brought him back to stay on the show longer. I don't find her that likable at all like they are trying to make her look.

I think if Joe had just had a fun date with Juelia, and told her that he liked her, no one would have minded. It's just that he laid it on so thick with her, and made it seem to her like he had found his match in Paradise. It was the complete lack of sincerity on his part which was problematic.

From what Juelia was saying, once Joe got the rose, he was through with her. Who acts that way?

Yep, that was the issue more than anything else; like if he just said he had a fun date and chatted with her after, he probably would have gotten the rose anyway, since she wasn't really feeling Mikey or Jonathan. He was also really dumb to be rude to totally unattached Clare off the bat for no reason, because if he hadn't, she would have been another option for a rose.

However, I also feel bad for Joe, because while he played Juelia for like a day, Sam played him like a fiddle for months. Glad that it looks like that Justin decides to pull back the date card from Sam and takes Amber instead.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:11 am

Beagle wrote:

She played Jonathan for a rose....she had no interest in Mikey and he liked Claire...

Juella jumped on Joe with his date card, and took his chance to even talk to others away ....they had ONE date..yeah he played her...to stay in Paradise...so what? She was there from day one, and she twisted a lot of things

Mikey and Jonathan told her the facts - she refused to believe them. I feel Jonathan was the one who was wronged

As long as this show gets rid of the roseless, people will play to stay. I have zero respect for Juella - why didnt she go home to her kid when she knew there was no one there for her? she had nothing with Mikey. Maybe the fun in the sun, hanging with buddies, the money...who knows? she is just ridiculous the way she carries on. I hope they never allow her on another show , total bore and everyone has to tiptoe around her.

I am also sick of seeing her in Bach Nation selfies  - when is she ever with her kid anyhow?

I sort of agree with you on Juelia. She had 1 date with Joe and she acted like he just broke their engagement, and so did the rest of the crew. She wasn't into Mickey but brought him back to stay on the show longer. I don't find her that likable at all like they are trying to make her look.

I don't find Julia that likable either, she comes across so "needy", and I find all of her drama about Joe annoying. She was warned about Joe by several, and chose him anyway. The thing that I didn't like was at the RC everyone was so concerned about Julia getting a rose, that she deserved to stay and they were putting the pressure on JJ and Dan to give her theirs. Jade, Tanner, Carly, Kirk, etc. were all saying, Dan needs to do the right thing and give his rose to Julia instead of Amber, why the heck should he!!! If Tanner and Kirk were so concerned why didn't they give her their rose.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:05 am

Max64 wrote:
Beagle wrote:

I don't find Julia that likable either, she comes across so "needy",  and I find all of her drama about Joe annoying.  She was warned about Joe by several, and chose him anyway.   The thing that I didn't like was at the RC everyone was so concerned about Julia getting a rose, that she deserved to stay and they were putting the pressure on JJ and Dan to give her theirs.  Jade, Tanner, Carly, Kirk, etc. were all saying, Dan needs to do the right thing and give his rose to Julia instead of Amber, why the heck should he!!!  If Tanner and Kirk were so concerned why didn't they give her their rose.

ITA with what all of you posted.

That host on the After Paradise show got it right. Not only was she was warned by multiple men but she pushed herself on that date.
It is pretty annoying how much the rest of the cast and the producers are so much in her corner.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:10 am

Beagle wrote:

Nothing against Juelia, but the whole "Joe Is Eeeeevil" schtick got old very fast. I mean... the boy apologized. He only said bad stuff on TV, not drown any puppies.

I agree with her anger about him telling the producer she was "stupid". That was uncalled for. However, that notorious scene was rather interesting for two reasons...
1 - he looked totally wasted on that couch and didn't seem to know what he was saying
2 - it looked suspiciously edited "out of sequence". Other things he said in that scene gave me the impression he hadn't joined the cast yet and hadn't met Juelia yet. No way of knowing for sure.

One thing EVERY contestant learns quickly is the same thing people learn when they are arrested. Anything you say On Camera can be used against you. Those editors are quite skilled with their lop & chop. It humors me how many "sit-downs" Joe had with Joshua wearing the same shirt in three consecutive episodes.

Another thing that tickled me. When he beat Samantha on an online poll by 90%, he was complimented on being a good politician. Donald Trump has said a lot that is far worse than Joe and he is creaming the rival Republican candidates.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:28 am

I am so over Julia and was during Prince Farming's season.  The fact that they kept referencing that she is a widow with a child doesn't help her come across as a strong and capable women who takes responsibility for her own actions.  She has now been on the After show twice and as of last night she is the avenger of all other women.  She may be sweet, but I don't get the attention and hope they are not considering her as the next bachelorette.

All that said, I certainly sympathize with her loss, but she has been identified too much with the poor widow who left her child at home.  JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:20 am

chasingpavements wrote:Catching up on Sunday's episode. Loved Clare interrupted Sammi and being like "can you let her talk? She's your friend, isn't she?". So straightforward and b*tchy and I loved it. I was proud of Julia for refusing JJ's "pity" rose, but I do not buy her sudden interest in Mikey. Does anyone remember how she practically shoved him off when he tried to kiss her? Just seems like something the producers got her to do, because Julia and Mikey seem to be two of the most liked people in that group. Loved what Sharleen had to say about it:

Why force something? If some magical connection between Mikey and Juelia really were there in the first place, Joe never would have had the power to change Juelia’s mind. Yes, what Joe did to her was unbelievably censored-ish, there’s no doubt about that. But Juelia was ripe for the picking when Joe came around; it’s not like Joe wrenched her from Mikey’s gargantuan arms. (Let’s not forget, when Joe had his horseback riding date card, he said to a group, “So, does anybody wanna go horseback riding?”, to which Juelia raised her hand and said, “I do.”) I’m not a believer in this “leave no stone unturned” bull crap. Mikey is not a stone left unturned, and even if he were, they hardly saw each other as more than a ticket to sticking around longer. They lived in the same space for several days, where Mikey was linked to Clare and Juelia was linked to Jonathan. If they had something worth exploring, it would have happened then. I’m not defending Joe in any way, but for all his villainy, he was actually not the one to “rob” Juelia of the chance to “find love.” Maybe—just maybe!—Juelia’s perfect match isn’t one of the two or so unattached men to sporadically rotate through the Paradise roster.

I genuinely like Juelia. I really do. And more importantly, just about everybody on Paradise seems to adore her, so that speaks volumes. (It really does.) But what perturbs me is how much the attention she receives has a tone of sympathy and pity to it. This is by no means her fault. We know by now how much this show loves a tragic backstory. Thus, we haven’t gotten much insight into her charisma, intelligence, or appeal as a romantic interest, but rather have only seen her painted a hapless sad sack who deserves love for being a hapless sad sack. To her credit, she did refuse JJ’s “pity” rose, but how was the show allowing Mikey’s return—as per her own request and after she herself sent him home—not also an act of pity?

Flare.com Sharleen Joynt

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:31 am

Well Tenley had an entire season of Bach (8 episodes), then an entire season of Bach Pad with Kiptyn (6 episodes), now a full season of Bach Paradise (6 episodes). 20

Claire had a full season of Bach (10 episodes), a partial season of BiP1 (5 episodes)and a partial season of BiP2 (3 episodes).  18

Chris Bukowski - 8 episodes of Bette w/ Emily, 8 episodes of Bach Pad, 1 episode of Bette w/Andi, 2 episodes of BiP1, 1 episode of BiP2.  20

Michael Stagliano - 7 episodes of Bette w/ Jillian, 7 episodes of Bach Pad 2, 5 episodes of Bach Pad 3 19

Michelle Money - 7 episodes of Bach w/ Brad W, 7 episodes of Bach Pad 2, 7 episodes of BiP1  21

Graham Bunn - 6 episodes of Bette w/ Deanna (only 8 episodes), 7 episodes of Bach Pad 2, 7 episodes of BiP1  20

Those are the ones I thought would be the most...which means Michelle Money "wins"

Source for # of Episodes for TB, Bette, & Bach Pad:  Wikipedia
Source for # of Episodes for BiP: RS

Last edited by leselihau on Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:42 am; edited 2 times in total

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:36 am

That is interesting. How many does Nick have?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:39 am

Oh wait....Jake Pavelka - 8 episodes of his Bach, 6 episodes of Better w/ Jillian, 3 eipsodes of Bach Pad 2 = 17

Deanna (16), Jason (16), Emily (20), & Ben F (20)...I think all of the leads since Ben F will be about 19 or 20 episodes of air time...so I still think Michelle Money is going to top them all at 21...unless you can think of anyone else that has done a lot of shows.

Source for # of Episodes for TB, Bette, & Bach Pad: Wikipedia
Source for # of Episodes for BiP: RS

Last edited by leselihau on Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:42 am; edited 2 times in total

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
doeslovedogs
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Kashathediva
Rolly
umngirl
timfan
Maddy
chloep
Amethyst
rhondam
Luvstruck