SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by leselihau Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:40 am

Nick has 15 episodes.  10 from Andi's season and 5 from Kaitlyn's.

Source for # of Episodes for TB, Bette, & Bach Pad:  Wikipedia
Source for # of Episodes for BiP: RS

edited to fix my mistake

Last edited by leselihau on Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mysthelma Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:43 am

Nick had way less appearance in Kaitlyns season I believe it's 6 or 7 Remember he joined on episode 5

Last edited by mysthelma on Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 1f49b  Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:44 am

Shouldn't that be 5-6 from Kaitlyn's since he came in late?

ETA: he arrived Epi 5

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bachelorette_(season_11)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:52 am

MiniDiva wrote:I am so over Julia and was during Prince Farming's season.  The fact that they kept referencing that she is a widow with a child doesn't help her come across as a strong and capable women who takes responsibility for her own actions.  She has now been on the After show twice and as of last night she is the avenger of all other women.  She may be sweet, but I don't get the attention and hope they are not considering her as the next bachelorette.

All that said, I certainly sympathize with her loss, but she has been identified too much with the poor widow who left her child at home.  JMO.
I also sympathize with her loss, but she has left her child twice to appear on reality tv shows. She is certainly fortunate to be in a position to leave her child and whatever job she has to travel the globe in search of love. Oh yes - and to continue hanging out with the beautiful single people in Bach nation.
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjaney78 Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:52 am

I still find Juelia extremely unlikable.  I did not care for the way she discussed her husband's tragic death in detail on Chris's season.  I cringed when she told Mikey he "had to be a gentleman"  LoL.  I'm sure he knows that.  And I'm tired of hearing about what a devoted "mommy" she is...she's not if she's leaving her kid behind looking for love on these shows.   Nothing against single parents dating, but leaving their kids behind for months to do it, yeah that is more problematic.   JMO.   Ashley I still needs some lessons in self esteem.  I can't even snark on the poor girl anymore- she just needs some help.  
Samantha is a disgusting and vile human being.  Love Tanner's comments.
Carly is too dang clingy- I see how Kirk gets freaked out and bails.  She needs lessons in how to maintain dignity and space in a relationship too.  Good lawd these young girls are just clueless- they have no self esteem and will not have successful relationships with men until they develop better senses of self.  Jade is the only exception!  Smiley   Juelia is desperate and has her priorities messed up.  Samantha is evil, and Tenley's picker is off.  That's enough for now...

crazyjaney78

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:21 pm

mysthelma wrote:Nick had way less appearance in Kaitlyns season I believe it's 6 or 7 Remember he joined on episode 5

Yes, I corrected my post....sorry!

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:33 pm

Not sure why Nick's appearances on the show are being discussed on this thread. question

I found last night's epi so boring and get tired of how they beat every bit of drama to death. Ashley I's crying also gets old. The only thing she said that I liked was when she was talking to Joe about both being miserable. The drawback to splitting the episodes is that they're making a 2 hour epi into 3 but giving us very little of the good stuff and more of the bad.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:49 pm

After Paradise IMO is nothing but a big bullying session. From the guests, to the polls, it's ridiculous.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:53 pm

I have found this whole summer filler spin off a waste, personally. It's cheap to produce and ratings have been ok for the off season, so I guess it doesn't matter if it's bad tv.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:56 pm

I really did not like the way Juelia came on and started staring Joe down. What did she expect from him ? He apologized but she was hell bent on extracting her pound of flesh.

Dan is so good looking and looked like a midget in front of that guest. Woah.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:00 pm

IMO Joe didn't give her enough so Juelia kept trying to get more out of him. There was still 5 minutes or so to fill. Then the awkward stare down, as if Juelia didn't know what else to say.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:16 pm

leselihau wrote:Oh wait....Jake Pavelka - 8 episodes of his Bach, 6 episodes of Better w/ Jillian, 3 eipsodes of Bach Pad 2 = 17

Deanna (16), Jason (16), Emily (20), & Ben F (20)...I think all of the leads since Ben F will be about 19 or 20 episodes of air time...so I still think Michelle Money is going to top them all at 21...unless you can think of anyone else that has done a lot of shows.

Source for # of Episodes for TB, Bette, & Bach Pad:  Wikipedia
Source for # of Episodes for BiP: RS

How many episodes did Brad do on his two seasons?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
doeslovedogs
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Kashathediva
Rolly
umngirl
timfan
Maddy
chloep
Amethyst
rhondam
Luvstruck