SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 13 of 78 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 45 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Beagle Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:51 am

loveactually9 wrote:
OnePromise wrote:Not that she would know for sure, but I just watched Tenley's periscope from tonight and she said that there has been no official decision regarding who the next Bachelor is ... She had a big smile while saying it.  So who knows.... I can't imagine her being that happy if Ben had signed on the dotted line.

Oh jeez. I really don't know why people think Tenley and Ben are a match made in heaven (not talking about you OnePromise, just saying in general). She's 31, but I would say an older 31 - having been married and in a 5 year relationship with someone she wanted to have babies with. He's 26 and has girls across the country lined up for him. If he doesn't do the Bachelor and chooses to be with her, I think it's something he will always wonder...what if?

I'm kind of hoping Tenley goes on the show. Or at least a couple of girls like Tenley. I'm worried already about Ben ending up with a Girls Gone Wild alum, without him knowing of course. :nervous
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:18 am

Ben is a smart guy, and I think he would be able to sort out rather quickly a) who is a solid prospect, b) who is a party girl who would be fun to keep around for a while, and c) who is *not* in any way, shape or form a prospect, but would make for good television (the producers will help him with the last one, of course.) I would be surprised if there were more than three girls that were solid prospects after the first night.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:20 am

If Ben H really is the lead, and then Tenley goes on the show to pursue him.
It would be her 4th appearance, and would the general public think she is chasing after fame?

I still am sad that so many people said Nick was on Kait's season for fame, but think it's totally okay if Tenley does something more than he did.

A Nick chick needs a place to vent. :headbanging

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:49 am

peggy0221 wrote:If Ben H really is the lead, and then Tenley goes on the show to pursue him.
It would be her 4th appearance, and would the general public think she is chasing after fame?

I still am sad that so many people said Nick was on Kait's season for fame, but think it's totally okay if Tenley does something more than he did.

A Nick chick needs a place to vent. :headbanging

I'm not really worried about what people think of Nick. I feel he went on the show for Kait, I could see the relief in his eyes when Neil Lane walked through the door, the excitement at picking the ring, the honesty in his speech to K, but I understand that not everyone is going to have the same opinion and that's fine. Nick came through for me Hugesmile, the second time around as he did the first and he seems pretty happy (no regrets) and I'm happy with that :Nod:

With Tenley I feel she deserves the chance as risky as it is , if she wants to, without worrying what the viewers are going to think, just like Nick did. Who knows, it might work out.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:53 am

I think Ben H is a very sweet and solid guy but in no way a player.  I hope that his discernment skills are on point if he is the Bachelor because with TPTB he is swimming with the sharks.  Makos, Hammerheads and Great Whites...... :nervous speechless affraid JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:11 am

rhondam wrote:I look forward to a mellow but articulate bachelor with drama mainly from the women (and Tenley!?) laugh out loud.  I personally am happy for Nick to continue enjoying his life as he currently is Smiley. Btw, I read it on this forum that Nick's body is not new and that Andi confirmed he had a very good body on her season Smiley

Yup. His body was looking just as amazing the first go-around

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:36 am

I can't wait for the show to start, something good to watch for a change.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:48 am

rosesrREd wrote:Why are so many convinced that this US Weekly is 100% accurate. There are glaring problems wit the whole article.

1.) They got Ben's age wrong. He turned 26 while filming B'ette. He won't be 27 during the taping of TB.
2.) They quoted him saying he's not comfortable with the attention, but yet we are told he is willing to forgo a promotion, and a relationship, just to be on a show that he admittedly said he is NOT comfortable with?

Not to mention, other people in the know have said nobody has been signed yet.  Now, Ben H. may get the gig, but I don't think people should be convinced based on this article.  Go back and take a look at the comments on the US Weekly article, they are widely criticizing Ben, so if it's true, this article isn't doing him any favors.

Awww RosesrREd Just by reading your first paragraph, I can tell how much you love our boy Nick, haha! ("wit" a la Nick) giggling

Anyway, I completely agree with your post, I am waiting until ABC make the formal announcement also. I think Ben H is a great guy, I am just not quite sure if he is cut-out to be the lead and handle the craziness of this show... I would much rather have has Jared (my 2nd choice after Nick) since he has more of a personality all around, plus he is incredibly sexy IMO haha!

If it is Ben H, I hope they get Mr Cody Code asap to get his body rock solid, as Ben needs tons of work on his upper body/chest area IMO. Other than that, he has a gorgeous face and a sweet and genuine personality...oh the girls he would get, we will def have tons of fun watching it!

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 13 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:08 am

FWIW Ben has been spotted at the gym 3 times in the last week alone. And I definitely don't hate how he looks shirtless.

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 13 87b72b10 arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 13 86669110 arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 13 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:35 am

hdman wrote:I can't wait for the show to start, something good to watch for a change.

Remember: one man's trash is another man's treasure. rofl
I would not be surprised if there was nothing behind Ben and Tenley other than friendship and this was simply a part of a storyboard to bring her back in Ben's season to springboard her own 'Ette season next spring.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:05 am

While Ben H does not have the kind of body that some of our past leads like Sean have had or even as toned as Jason M or Jaun P, it will be a refreshing change not to see a bare body as frequently as we have for past male leads.
So I'm good if he has his shirt on for most of the season - if he get the part which I'm not yet convinced of.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:28 am

nd4reality wrote:While  Ben H does not have the kind of body that some of our past leads like Sean have had or even as toned as Jason M or Jaun P, it will be a refreshing change not to see a bare body as frequently as we have for past male leads.
So I'm good if he has his shirt on for most of the season - if he get the part which I'm not yet convinced of.

I think that he has an average/nice body that a lot of women would find perfectly acceptable. He doesn't look overweight, paunchy, or out of shape. It takes a lot of work along with dietary changes to get a six-pack, and not every man wants that.

Then again, if he were really cut, I think the women would die and go to heaven.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 78 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 45 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+85
Aunties_Love
Bachinfo
leselihau
crazyjaney78
lovebites8727
MiaHawk
quietpal
Kels0012
luvlady345
metalgirl
luvstx