SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 44 of 78 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3DaysInKC -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by mindless Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:21 pm

I don't really get the need to misdirect. Have they ever gone to such lengths? Is it just because Nick is one of their most talked about contestants ever and they want people to keep talking as long as possible? Just seems silly, since it's hardly the secret of the century. They didn't even care about Kaitlyn spoiling her own season in every way possible and now they want to hide who the next lead is even though it's been all over the media who it is? Strange.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

3DaysInKC -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:23 pm

isittrue wrote:
california90 wrote:
isittrue wrote:

Actually they are in San Francisco but still possible for them to appear on After Paradise tomorrow imo

their snaps geotag is in culver city, which is LA.

Ok. Well for sure it's funny that N K and S are in such close proximity then laugh out loud!

why is that? is not California big enough to contain the egos of N K S? 3DaysInKC -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 44 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:24 pm

mindless wrote:I don't really get the need to misdirect. Have they ever gone to such lengths? Is it just because Nick is one of their most talked about contestants ever and they want people to keep talking as long as possible? Just seems silly, since it's hardly the secret of the century. They didn't even care about Kaitlyn spoiling her own season in every way possible and now they want to hide who the next lead is even though it's been all over the media who it is? Strange.
They had Nick tweeting while he was filming the bachelorette. No other contestant ever has done this. And everyone knew he was on the show. I don't really see it as misdirection as much as it is to get RS tweeting and having to face questions. It's just funny, imo. They're just yanking RS's chain. Easy to do. laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:30 pm

mindless wrote:I don't really get the need to misdirect. Have they ever gone to such lengths? Is it just because Nick is one of their most talked about contestants ever and they want people to keep talking as long as possible? Just seems silly, since it's hardly the secret of the century. They didn't even care about Kaitlyn spoiling her own season in every way possible and now they want to hide who the next lead is even though it's been all over the media who it is? Strange.

I don't see the need either. If they get paid the big bucks to come up with these types of ideas, I want their job!

My unspoiled friends are wishing for Ben Jared and Cupcake to be the next bachelor. They have no idea what's going on. They won't even know that Nick is in L.A the same weekend the announcement is suppose to be made.

I don't see what the purpose is of "leaking" to RS there's going to be a misdirection. The majority of viewers IMO are just waiting for an announcement and won't give it another thought until January. RS makes it sound like he's revealed a big secret.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:35 pm

It's just strange that TPTB leaked to EOnline and US Weekly that Ben was chosen then will go to such unnecessary and kind of dumb lengths to misdirect their own info

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:44 pm

Any misdirection is really being read **edited** the dude that feeds through this show. I  don't see any misdirecting by the show's producers but that's just me, it takes a lot for me to read into anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:13 pm

isittrue wrote:
loveactually9 wrote:According to Kaitlyn and Shawns snap chats they are in LA right now

Actually they are in San Francisco but still possible for them to appear on After Paradise tomorrow imo

Why would they be there (AP) ? #toosoonforme

Last edited by Rolly on Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:16 pm

lexforlife wrote:Any misdirection is really being read **edited** the dude that feeds through this show. I  don't see any misdirecting by the show's producers but that's just me, it takes a lot for me to read into anything.

Elan's photo of himself flying on a magic carpet is enough misdirection for me to think that the producers (at least Élan) are just having a little bit of fun with the whole thing.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:18 pm

lexforlife wrote:Any misdirection is really being read **edited** the dude that feeds through this show. I  don't see any misdirecting by the show's producers but that's just me, it takes a lot for me to read into anything.

JJ and Ben are planning a "golf outing" tomorrow when Ben obviously is suppose to be in LA. The producers are behind it all.

But coincidence Fleiss will be in Colorado tonight? Is the announcement going to be like American Idol tomorrow showing the reaction to the news in Ben's neck of the woods?

Bachelor in Paradise screening party in Boulder tonite!!!

— Mike Fleiss (@fleissmeister) August 23, 2015
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:37 pm

Beagle wrote:
JJ and Ben are planning a "golf outing" tomorrow when Ben obviously is suppose to be in LA. The producers are behind it all.

But coincidence Fleiss will be in Colorado tonight? Is the announcement going to be like American Idol tomorrow showing the reaction to the news in Ben's neck of the woods?

Bachelor in Paradise screening party in Boulder tonite!!!

— Mike Fleiss (@fleissmeister) August 23, 2015

3DaysInKC -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 44 3806527698

I find this fun! Maybe Ben won't be on AP, maybe he will be in Denver and revealed on AP with a live screen or something and Ben in his hometown?

Ben and Nick are both misdirecting and having fun. They are both in on it.
These software salesmen.  giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:00 pm

3DaysInKC -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 44 3806527698
Wouldn't it be funny if Josh Murray was announced as next TB on Monday.  Now that would be a grand example of "misdirection" working.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:11 pm

^^laugh out loud  He would need Elan's magic carpet.  Josh is in KC with his family, at least through today.

Josh Allan Murray ‏@jmurbulldog  Aug 21
Off to Kansas City with my fam to see the lil bro play tonight vs the Seahawks  #GoChiefs #Arrowhead #3DaysInKC
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 78 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+85
Aunties_Love
Bachinfo
leselihau
crazyjaney78
lovebites8727
MiaHawk
quietpal
Kels0012
luvlady345
metalgirl
luvstx