SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 47 of 78 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 62 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by umngirl Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:59 pm

The top pic looks to have been taken at night and since it's currently sunning here, I'm guessing that was from yesterday. Ben was wearing that gray t-shirt yesterday as he posted a vid of him shooting hoops at the gym.

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 47 87b72b10 arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 47 86669110 arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 47 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by notarose Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:28 pm

northernviewer wrote:When watching the edit towards the end of the bachette I thought for sure they were setting Nick up to be the Bach.  Him choosing DWTS over the lead role makes total sense to me as to why Ben Gould get the role ... Because tptb choosing Ben over Nick just doesn't compute in my brain.  :crazed

Respectfully Smiley , I really like Ben H. Of course I'm a diehard Nick fan however I think Ben really connected with a lot of viewers and think he would be great as TB. I thought Ben was basically "in training" throughout as the probable TB candidate.
I also wonder if Ben's dad having open heart surgery very recently played into the delay as his dad may have had compromised health during the time of MTA/ATFR which could have meant Ben wasn't prepared to make a decision. His dad has now had his surgery and is recovering.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiltburn Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:30 pm

I just want to hear it's Ben or anyone other than that petulant narcissist immature conceited loser Nick...gave him the benefit of the doubt during Andi's season until he pulled the fast one at ATFR ..completely gives me the creeps ..posting pics of himself no shirt -jeans undone to show his underwear ewwwww so creepy...everyone women I know feels the same...in fact most turn the channel when he's on when he pulls that aw shucks -hand mumbling crap...**edited***it's so sad when they become so desperate for fame that they will do anything for more attention..what 35 year old guy goes on a TV reality show twice? IMO he is a complete zero..yuck...anyone but him..I would even take Jake Pavelka again over Nick! deadhorse

Kiltburn

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:42 pm

notarose wrote:
northernviewer wrote:When watching the edit towards the end of the bachette I thought for sure they were setting Nick up to be the Bach.  Him choosing DWTS over the lead role makes total sense to me as to why Ben Gould get the role ... Because tptb choosing Ben over Nick just doesn't compute in my brain.  :crazed

Respectfully Smiley  , I really like Ben H. Of course I'm a diehard Nick fan however I think Ben really connected with a lot of viewers and think he would be great as TB. I thought Ben was basically "in training" throughout as the probable TB candidate.
I also wonder if Ben's dad having open heart surgery very recently played into the delay as his dad may have had compromised health during the time of MTA/ATFR which could have meant Ben wasn't prepared to make a decision.  His dad has now had his surgery and is recovering.

I'm not a fan of either one. I didn't watch Andis season and only watched maybe 1/3 of Kaitlyns, so don't know any of the guys very well, I'm just going by the edit that I watched as a casual viewer. From what I saw, Nick was who they had in mind when the season was wrapping up. Ben being the lead, IMO, was a recent decision for tptb and It just makes sense to me that Ben only got the role because Nick turned it down. JMHO from what I've gleaned from what I've watched and read here.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:45 pm

Kiltburn wrote:I just want to hear it's Ben or anyone other than that petulant narcissist immature conceited loser Nick...gave him the benefit of the doubt during Andi's season until he pulled the fast one at ATFR ..completely gives me the creeps ..posting pics of himself no shirt -jeans undone to show his underwear ewwwww so creepy...everyone women I know feels the same...in fact most turn the channel when he's on when he pulls that aw shucks -hand mumbling crap...**edited***it's so sad when they become so desperate for fame that they will do anything for more attention..what 35 year old guy goes on a TV reality show twice? IMO he is a complete zero..yuck...anyone but him..I would even take Jake Pavelka again over Nick! deadhorse

Chris Soules, Jason Mesnick, Brad Womack, Jake Pavelka, Ben Flajnik, JPG Galavis....and on and on.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiltburn Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:52 pm

sorry let me edit my previous comment ..Nick the 35 year old "man" goes on a Reality show twice ..neither time as the lead unlike those who were the LEAD the second time as Chris Soules,Ben F,Juan Pablo, Brad Womack etc etc were
...but IMO is so desperate for fame he will take any crumb of fame he can....yuck....

Kiltburn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:54 pm

Kiltburn wrote:I just want to hear it's Ben or anyone other than that petulant narcissist immature conceited loser Nick...gave him the benefit of the doubt during Andi's season until he pulled the fast one at ATFR ..completely gives me the creeps ..posting pics of himself no shirt -jeans undone to show his underwear ewwwww so creepy...everyone women I know feels the same...in fact most turn the channel when he's on when he pulls that aw shucks -hand mumbling crap...**edited***it's so sad when they become so desperate for fame that they will do anything for more attention..what 35 year old guy goes on a TV reality show twice? IMO he is a complete zero..yuck...anyone but him..I would even take Jake Pavelka again over Nick! deadhorse

giggling giggling giggling

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 47 11070514_10152655197206836_6354780072288097748_n_zpsdoaopisl

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:57 pm

they're not considered desperate if they are the lead? what about all the other reality tv shows they've all gone on after the bachelor/bachelorette? hm ok, interesting opinion.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:00 pm

Kiltburn wrote:sorry let me edit my previous comment ..Nick the 35 year old  "man" goes on a Reality show twice ..neither time as the lead  unlike those who were the LEAD the second time as Chris Soules,Ben F,Juan Pablo, Brad Womack etc etc were
...but IMO is so desperate for fame he will take any crumb of fame he can....yuck....
Wilhelmina model vs. Bachelor in Paradise or even lead?
IMO, Nick took the better crumb, and one that had nothing to do with TB show.

Being LEAD is not all it is cracked up to be.
Case in point: Chris Soules, Juan Pablo, Ben F, etc, etc, etc, etc....

Where are those people now?
No one cares. So hardly think it even matters if one is "lead" or not.

And all the leads are fame-chasers.
No one needs the show for a wife/love.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:02 pm

Noted.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:06 pm

I don't see any desperation in Nick.  It is so interesting he elicits fervent responses either pro or con.  I know many women young and old who find him attractive.  Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  Stay Unique, Stay Authentic. JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:07 pm

Non-leads making come backs with the franchise:
Kacie B, Chris B., Shawntel, anyone who has been on BIP and BP.
Past male cast that like to pose in various forms of undress: Graham, Brooke, Jeremy, Jesse, Jesse P and many, many more.
To me who the bigger fame whore is is subjective and hair splitting.
As long as they don't write a book or hire a ghosty co-writer and then pay to publish it, it's all moot.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 78 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 62 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+85
Aunties_Love
Bachinfo
leselihau
crazyjaney78
lovebites8727
MiaHawk
quietpal
Kels0012
luvlady345
metalgirl
luvstx