SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 46 of 78 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by notarose Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:22 pm

umngirl wrote:The Dancing ABC and Erin Andrews both posted on IG that the cast reveal begins tomorrow.
Thanks.  I was relying on a Google search item.
http://www.inquisitr.com/2360477/dancing-with-the-stars-spoilers-and-speculation-season-21-cast-buzz-swirling-whos-on-dwts-this-fall/

Starting tomorrow but will reveal only a few at a time.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by rosesrREd Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:29 pm

umngirl wrote:The Dancing ABC and Erin Andrews both posted on IG that the cast reveal begins tomorrow.

Usually they have the whole cast announced on GMA, so I guess they are doing it differently this season?
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:32 pm

When watching the edit towards the end of the bachette I thought for sure they were setting Nick up to be the Bach. Him choosing DWTS over the lead role makes total sense to me as to why Ben Gould get the role ... Because tptb choosing Ben over Nick just doesn't compute in my brain. :crazed

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:33 pm

Regardless, other than Melissa being a very last minute replacement ABC has only had leads from the show on DWTS. And considering Kaitlyn has said herself she hasn't heard anything about it I'm going to assume no one from this season will be on the new season. And for that I'm glad.

Back to the Bachelor, still haven't seen any sighting of Ben so he is definitely flying under the radar to get to LA. (pun intended).

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 46 87b72b10 arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 46 86669110 arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 46 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:38 pm

DWTS wouldn't want the controversy that surrounds Kaitlyn IMO so if they had a spot set aside for someone from the Bach franchise I could see them giving it to Nick :yes:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:38 pm

Was this posted? 
@RealitySteve: And the misdirection begins as I told you it would. Nick is in LA for Wilhelmina business, not the Bachelor announcement. Sorry.

As I thought, a lot of hype for nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:40 pm

umngirl wrote:Regardless, other than Melissa being a very last minute replacement ABC has only had leads from the show on DWTS. And considering Kaitlyn has said herself she hasn't heard anything about it I'm going to assume no one from this season will be on the new season. And for that I'm glad.

Back to the Bachelor, still haven't seen any sighting of Ben so he is definitely flying under the radar to get to LA. (pun intended).

I would think we would have heard something by now. Perhaps he's flying out in the morning.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:45 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Was this posted? 
@RealitySteve: And the misdirection begins as I told you it would. Nick is in LA for Wilhelmina business, not the Bachelor announcement. Sorry.

As I thought, a lot of hype for nothing.

It was a few pages back. I just don't get the misdirection at all, we all have clearly been informed it's Ben H. They don't even do this much misdirection for the ending of their show, can't see them doing this for TB announcement. It's probably just one big coincidence.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:46 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
umngirl wrote:Regardless, other than Melissa being a very last minute replacement ABC has only had leads from the show on DWTS. And considering Kaitlyn has said herself she hasn't heard anything about it I'm going to assume no one from this season will be on the new season. And for that I'm glad.

I would think we would have heard something by now. Perhaps he's flying out in the morning.

Possible, or he's keeping a low profile while traveling and not posting anything on social media that will give it away. He's been able to travel without being spotted in the past so this isn't really new.

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 46 87b72b10 arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 46 86669110 arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 46 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Northstargirl Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:46 pm

If there is a viewing party tonight in Boulder, as MF tweeted, then perhaps Ben is flying to LA tonight by private jet with the crew for the viewing party.
Northstargirl
Northstargirl

Female Posts : 430

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:50 pm

Ben liked this photo on IG of him with some friends. It was posted 4 hours ago but not sure if was actually from today. Could've been yesterday.

c_harry14 Hanging with great company this weekend w/ @j.m.fuller @higgins.ben @jordan.hilgers 4h
arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 46 11910261_1657544411128719_906545808_n
http://websta.me/p/1058104538432621363_232825081
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:55 pm

Ben was possibly spotted this morning at the Denver airport by a girl who was flying Denver to LA

DESIREE RIVERA ‏@des_rivera2616 10h10 hours ago
Could have sworn I just seen @benhiggi right now walk by me at the airport

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 78 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+85
Aunties_Love
Bachinfo
leselihau
crazyjaney78
lovebites8727
MiaHawk
quietpal
Kels0012
luvlady345
metalgirl
luvstx