SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 57 of 78 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 67 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Seabear Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:36 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Laura Shields-Austin ‏@MsLauraShields 13m13 minutes ago
Saw @benhiggi and @viallnicholas28 having breakfast at swingers this morning together. Yep I admit I watch #thebachelor #BachelorInParadise

That is hilarious!!!  Swingers Cafe is in LA not far from the Hollywood Blvd location that Nick tagged yesterday. This whole senario gets stranger and stranger...cantstopl  Regardless of who is the Bachelor, I am glad that Nick and Ben are friends. bestbud! Hugesmile
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:41 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Laura Shields-Austin ‏@MsLauraShields 13m13 minutes ago
Saw @benhiggi and @viallnicholas28 having breakfast at swingers this morning together. Yep I admit I watch #thebachelor #BachelorInParadise
Two software salesmen having breakfast together? Say it isn't so?!

Honestly though, I think these two are probably more alike than different.
And F2 and F3 hanging out? Nice to see two guys being so cool with each other.
It says a lot about both of them.

I am sure when Ben is announced Nick will be very supportive and likely tweet his support.
Both good guys, imo. Both winners, imo too.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:45 pm

Oh god. I'm out if it's two bachelors and they didn't even make the other one Ben Z? Come on.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:56 pm

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 57 3806527698  That tweet that Ben was with Nick having breakfast just goes to show that Ben is just as willing to have fun with misdirection as Nick since he tweeted with JJ about playing golf today in Denver.

I'm loving that these guys are just having fun with it. It's about time guys didn't take themselves or this TV show too seriously. It's certainly refreshing, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:58 pm

Jaws will drop ? Oh my

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:58 pm

I wonder if the name Swingers Cafe is prophetic.....Two Bachelors, 50 women...... giggling cantstopl  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 57 3806527698
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:59 pm

I find it hilarious that they're supposed to be "rivals" and that everybody is pitting them against each other, and here they are having breakfast together like two mature adults.
AllAboutLove wrote:
I'm loving that these guys are just having fun with it. It's about time guys didn't take themselves or this TV show too seriously. It's certainly refreshing, imo.

That dreaded word... giggling

Last edited by AmyB on Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:59 pm

It's just two guys having breakfast guys laugh out loud. Both in L.A., seem friendly towards each other via SM, why not? The producers promote, jaw dropping, shocking, etc and it always it exactly what everyone spoiled already expected. As a Nick fan, I probably won't be in this thread much after tonight but to Ben H and his fans, I wish you and your guy well in a fun, romantic season ending in love for Ben! There will be drama like it or not but hopefully it stays with only certain contestants and lets the lead come out ok.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:01 pm

AllAboutLove wrote: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 57 3806527698  That tweet that Ben was with Nick having breakfast just goes to show that Ben is just as willing to have fun with misdirection as Nick since he tweeted with JJ about playing golf today in Denver.

You're probably the only one thinking clearly now. :yes:
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:01 pm

Seabear wrote:I wonder if the name Swingers Cafe is prophetic.....Two Bachelors, 50 women...... giggling cantstopl  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 57 3806527698

Now that would be great! But I can't see them handling that many woman.

What about if the two guys compete for the same 25 women all the way through. That would be interesting and still leave room for them to have the adorable Ben as the lead, but also have a chance that Nick could be turned down by the girl that he choses for a third time only to choose Ben H. Oh boy!

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:01 pm

I think it says a LOT about Nick and Ben's characters that they are just two guys having breakfast together and have been positive about one another.

Say what you will about either guy, that's maturity in my eyes. :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:05 pm

Not a word from RS all day about how he's still right .....hmmm.....interesting

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 78 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 67 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+85
Aunties_Love
Bachinfo
leselihau
crazyjaney78
lovebites8727
MiaHawk
quietpal
Kels0012
luvlady345
metalgirl
luvstx