SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 78 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:14 am

RammerJammer91 wrote:I really think that the first one could be Becca, but maybe it's because of the quality not being good enough...or because I'm really tired...or because part of me wants it to be her...or all of the above. Idk? giggling
It's definitely not Becca. The girl in the video has a full figure and is caramel tan.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by megaa Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:15 am

Olivia's awkward little jog though laugh out loud Why do I love her so? I gotta remember it's too early to love a contestant. The two brunettes after Amber (I'm assuming) are very girl-next-door pretty/beautiful.

Ben looking so good. Luckiest Bachelor contestants yet.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:16 am

loveactually9 wrote:I think that definitely is Amber. Ugh! Thought she wouldn't even make it past the 1st night.
Ask RS! He already replied to you twice in a matter of 10 minutes! I'm dying to know now.. I thought she would of been gone the first night too. Maybe she IS the token minority this season, or worse.. Ben likes her. Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:18 am

eversotrue wrote:
RammerJammer91 wrote:I really think that the first one could be Becca, but maybe it's because of the quality not being good enough...or because I'm really tired...or because part of me wants it to be her...or all of the above. Idk? giggling
It's definitely not Becca. The girl in the video has a full figure and is caramel tan.

I'm going to bed...I'm losing my mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:18 am

eversotrue wrote:
loveactually9 wrote:I think that definitely is Amber. Ugh! Thought she wouldn't even make it past the 1st night.
Ask RS! He already replied to you twice in a matter of 10 minutes! I'm dying to know now.. I thought she would of been gone the first night too. Maybe she IS the token minority this season, or worse.. Ben likes her. Suspect

I don't think RS would know any better than us if that's Amber in the video. Only scenario in which he would be useful is if he spoils the other girls that we don't know about :P

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:21 am

Maybe RS will spoil more girls now since he was waiting for more footage to leak. Rolling Eyes

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:22 am

BlackHalo wrote:Maybe RS will spoil more girls now since he was waiting for more footage to leak. Rolling Eyes

I asked him and he said no. Ugh he's just being annoying per usual

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:23 am

loveactually9 wrote:
eversotrue wrote:

I don't think RS would know any better than us if that's Amber in the video. Only scenario in which he would be useful is if he spoils the other girls that we don't know about :P
Well, if he said he recognizes three of them, then if she's still there AND he knows that she's still there, he'd recognize her. Plus, if he knows Becca is still there, I'm sure he'd know if Amber is too. Please askkkk. bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:23 am

I think that second one is amber, for sure. Her hair is kinda obvious. And yes I agree on Olivia. But I think Becca is one of the last ones to walk up at the end , but hard to tell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:25 am

KatCAli90 wrote:I think that second one is amber, for sure. Her hair is kinda obvious. And yes I agree on Olivia. But I think Becca is one of the last ones to walk up at the end , but hard to tell.
You mean the first one..? The second one is a small dark haired brunette.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:25 am

I just watched it again, full screen. The first girl running up to him IMO is not Amber, and it's not Becca. Her hair and her body IMO are neither one of them. Amber is much shorter than that girl.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:26 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+85
Aunties_Love
Bachinfo
leselihau
crazyjaney78
lovebites8727
MiaHawk
quietpal
Kels0012
luvlady345
metalgirl
luvstx