Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Post by MonicaJM2001 on Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:17 am

nick is a great spokesman for Chicago!!!
avatar
MonicaJM2001

Posts : 2791
Join date : 2013-06-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Post by mysthelma on Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:14 am

So Nick was at the beach when he posted that photo with the caption beaches and buildings. But who was he with according to this tweeter. Is that Jaclyn?

@marydwannab: Nice to see Nick from the bachelorette at the beach still salty about the last rose #TheBachelorette
14/08/2015 3.07

https://twitter.com/marydwannab/status/631995635084881921
avatar
mysthelma

Posts : 1535
Join date : 2014-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Post by GuardianAngel on Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:12 am

Jaclyn changed her hair colour to greyish blue. That doesn't look like her hair but it could just be the pic.


___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip RIP



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

PINKHEART
avatar
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 43946
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Post by notarose on Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:59 am

@mysthelma wrote:So Nick was at the beach when he posted that photo with the caption beaches and buildings. But who was he with according to this tweeter. Is that Jaclyn?

@marydwannab: Nice to see Nick from the bachelorette at the beach still salty about the last rose #TheBachelorette
14/08/2015 3.07

https://twitter.com/marydwannab/status/631995635084881921

I lightened the pic
 photo 4D61DB9D-6C9A-4643-831D-F5B8B6C1A74E_zpsysy163vk.jpg

avatar
notarose

Posts : 7663
Join date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Post by Rolly on Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:17 am

@notarose wrote:
@mysthelma wrote:So Nick was at the beach when he posted that photo with the caption beaches and buildings. But who was he with according to this tweeter. Is that Jaclyn?

@marydwannab: Nice to see Nick from the bachelorette at the beach still salty about the last rose #TheBachelorette
14/08/2015 3.07

https://twitter.com/marydwannab/status/631995635084881921

I lightened the pic
 photo 4D61DB9D-6C9A-4643-831D-F5B8B6C1A74E_zpsysy163vk.jpg


Is this woman married? Just looking at the ring.
avatar
Rolly

Female Posts : 3307
Join date : 2013-06-12
Location : Wayzata, MN

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Post by GuardianAngel on Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:19 am

I can't bring pics over at the moment, but there is a pic in her IG from 1 week ago with another funky hair colour. Plus this girl doesn't seem top heavy enough.

Here's her IG.

https://instagram.com/p/52ZMp2oEUj/?taken-by=jaclynswartz


___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip RIP



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

PINKHEART
avatar
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 43946
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Post by notarose on Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:28 am

^^
It does look like she is wearing an engagement ring.  It also looks blaise as both are preoccupied on their devices.
avatar
notarose

Posts : 7663
Join date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:30 am

Yes Rolly looks like that lady is married. The board has suddenly dried up now that Nick is not the bachelor what a thing laugh out loud

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Post by Rolly on Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:35 am

reason wrote:Yes Rolly looks like that lady is married.  The board has suddenly dried up now that Nick is not the bachelor what a thing laugh out loud


But did you notice Nick's Fan Forum is on thread #17!!! cheerleader NickChicks rule! bestbud!
avatar
Rolly

Female Posts : 3307
Join date : 2013-06-12
Location : Wayzata, MN

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Post by bachfangal on Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:38 am

The profile looks like like Whitney - the way the girl wears her daisy duke shorts and the outfit is not over the top. Though I havent seen her hair lately. I hope not!

bachfangal

Posts : 52
Join date : 2015-03-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Post by Rolly on Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:43 am

@bachfangal wrote:The profile looks like like Whitney - the way the girl wears her daisy duke shorts and the outfit is not over the top.  Though I havent seen her hair lately.  I hope not!


I think Whitney's hair is longer than this.
avatar
Rolly

Female Posts : 3307
Join date : 2013-06-12
Location : Wayzata, MN

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Post by bluwavz on Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:53 am

I think the lady in that photo is this woman: https://instagram.com/jessclausen/

She commented on this IG pic of Nick that she took the photo and he's wearing the same outfit as in that pic above.

https://instagram.com/p/6Vs8AFsw0a/?taken-by=nickviall

jessclausen No photo cred? #rude #whereareyourshoes?
avatar
bluwavz

Female Posts : 10316
Join date : 2011-05-27
Location : South Carolina

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum