SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Cassandra Ferguson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP Season 2 - Cassandra Ferguson - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Cassandra Ferguson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:27 pm

IA bean. They are adorable. Like I posted upthread, I think it's easier when both already have a child. It's difficult for single parents to meet other people and I believe, the child is a big major drawback for a lot of those looking for a relationship without having children themselves. But when both have a child, it's much easier.

BTW, love your avi bean!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

BIP Season 2 - Cassandra Ferguson - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Cassandra Ferguson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IA bean. They are adorable. Like I posted upthread, I think it's easier when both already have a child. It's difficult for single parents to meet other people and I believe, the child is a big major drawback for a lot of those looking for a relationship without having children themselves. But when both have a child, it's much easier.

BTW, love your avi bean!!

Thanks, GA. I made this a long time ago a forgot about it. This is when they were still dating.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:38 pm

albean99 wrote:Maybe we'll get to see them together on the after-show. They do make a cute family so fingers crossed.  

I hope so! Chris H did say "the final couples" so I would think that they would bring out Justin/Cassandra, explain the breakup, and then bring out Jonathan/Cassandra. I didn't see JP's season, so I know absolutely nothing about Cassandra but I'm weirdly most excited about this final couple on BIP. I just love the instant family!

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:41 pm

Oh yeah, she's definitely hot. Jonathan has won the lottery. Wow. Freaking amazing. I'd take one of those, please.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:34 pm

I would love to see them together on the after show. I hope this works for them!

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:28 pm

She is very young from what I remember. She split from the NBA star who is the father of their little boy. After she left JPG's season she got back together with him, and they got engaged. I don't know when that ended.

I hope they take this relationship slow, and not rush into anything drastic.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:37 pm

Yeah, I believe she's 22 and Jonathan is 33/34. That's a pretty significant age difference although Cassandra is probably more mature for her age being a single mother. It is funny that people like Clare and Tenley were called "old ladies" for daring to look at a 26 y/o and no one even will probably even blink at the ~12 year difference here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:23 pm

She turned 22 during the filming of JPG's season, so she's almost 24. Still, that's a pretty big age gap.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:25 pm

I can ship em! laugh out loud Gorgeous little family!

BIP Season 2 - Cassandra Ferguson - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:36 pm

AmyB wrote:She turned 22 during the filming of JPG's season, so she's almost 24. Still, that's a pretty big age gap.
Thanks for the correction! I looked it up and she was born in October of 1991, so she'll be 24 in about a month. First contestant I've looked up who was born in the 90s! Scary! 

I'm almost exactly 2 years older than her and I can't imagine being a mother, so I guess she's working on a different maturity level than most girls our age. That makes me feel less weird about the age difference. Molly/Jason had a 8 year difference and got together when she was 24, so it could definitely work. I think their instant family is cute and I'm rooting for them!

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:23 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Yeah, I believe she's 22 and Jonathan is 33/34. That's a pretty significant age difference although Cassandra is probably more mature for her age being a single mother. It is funny that people like Clare and Tenley were called "old ladies" for daring to look at a 26 y/o and no one even will probably even blink at the ~12 year difference here.

Yeah, even though the math above isn't quite right (as pointed out up the thread), we still are a society with double standards. Still, I don't know that everyone in the cast felt that way about the older women; it was mostly a vocal Ashley, for whom a 5 year age gap is going to feel like 15, since she is sooo very young for her age.

My sister's husband is 9 years younger than her. And why not?

I would love to see Jonathan and Cassandra "live" together, to see how they interact. They sure have chemistry in photos!

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:53 pm

IA dwmom - I have friends who have been married 30 yrs. She was 24 when she met her hubby who was 36. She had a son, very young at the time, and he has a daughter who is around 10 yrs older than the boy. They all got along great. The little boy was so happy to have a big sister. They are grown now with children of their own. Age doesn't mean anything IMO.

IA cp- Cassandra is probably very mature for her age, she probably had to grow up fast. This is such a cute connection, I hope it works out for them.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Cassandra Ferguson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+9
dw_a_mom
IWouldMarryAshleyI
albean99
nd4reality
AllAboutLove