SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Cassandra Ferguson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP Season 2 - Cassandra Ferguson - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty BIP Season 2 - Cassandra Ferguson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:17 pm

BIP Season 2 - Cassandra Ferguson - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Cassandra-ferguson-300

People

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

BIP Season 2 - Cassandra Ferguson - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Cassandra Ferguson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TessAn Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:19 am

BIP Season 2 - Cassandra Ferguson - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Fullsi12

She posted this on instagram a day ago and just deleted it... probably because it's a big spoiler that basically reveals she's dating Jonathan giggling
I think they make a nice couple!

TessAn

Back to top Go down

BIP Season 2 - Cassandra Ferguson - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Cassandra Ferguson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:02 pm

BIP Season 2 - Cassandra Ferguson - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Image14
They make such a cute family! I hope things work out for them!

(cassandrafergie IG)

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:50 am

I must be behind the times. What happened to her engagement to her son's father?

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:10 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:I must be behind the times.  What happened to her engagement to her son's father?

I don't know. That was the last I heard about her until someone mentioned she was going to arrive in Paradise and seems to be dating Jonathon!

I think, and this is my own personal opinion, sometimes, it's a little easier for the relationship to work, if both parties each have a child or children from a previous marriage rather than one of them not having had any children at all. They have an instant little family. I hope it works out for them, the kids are adorable!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:12 pm

Cute! I dig this pairing. Smiley Btw, the kiddos are the other way around, so it seems they are all comfortable.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:03 pm

I hope that Cassandra doesnt have a sister bc Jonathan sure loves his sister sandwiches. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Columbia, MD wrote:I must be behind the times.  What happened to her engagement to her son's father?

I don't know. That was the last I heard about her until someone mentioned she was going to arrive in Paradise and seems to be dating Jonathon!

I think, and this is my own personal opinion, sometimes, it's a little easier for the relationship to work, if both parties each have a child or children from a previous marriage rather than one of them not having had any children at all. They have an instant little family. I hope it works out for them, the kids are adorable!

I guess she must agree with your opinion, as she ended the show with Justin, who is also a single father!

This pairing really proves Sharleen's point that if romance was their #1 priority, the show would have brought out all the contestants on the first night. I'm kind of bummed that we didn't get to see Cassandra/Jonathan on TV - they seem like they would have been cute. I also hope that there wasn't any drama with Cassandra going from Justin to Jonathan.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:47 pm

Aww that's so sweet! I can see these two together. ITA agree with GA that it makes it much easier when both are parents. Instant little family. Too cute!

I also saw that Jonathon posted on his IG about waking up to the love of your life on a Sunday.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:46 am

Don't they both live in Michigan? They seem really cute together! I bet the producers are annoyed that they didn't bring Cassandra in on night 1, because then they could've counted this couple as a "success".

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:54 am

So cute.

Dating someone in the same city / area code is so much easier than attempting long distance relationships and relocations. Good for them.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:03 pm

Maybe we'll get to see them together on the after-show. They do make a cute family so fingers crossed.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Cassandra Ferguson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+9
dw_a_mom
IWouldMarryAshleyI
albean99
nd4reality
AllAboutLove