SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:28 am

Yes, I know, and I think I'm not alone at all.
And I think, the no. of followers on sm is not an absolute indicator to measure if they are "adorable". most of the villains of survivor has large fan base too, doesn't mean they are adorable.

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:35 am

Again, it doesn't make it wrong or right if there is only one person who likes them or everyone in the world, but one person who like them.
It is what it is. Freedom to choose and express.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:35 am

Btw, I don't care how many followers these people have.
When I like someone, it is not because she/he is the most popular and have to follow the norm, I don't need others to validate my own opinion. 

For this particular couple, I used to root for them and I always blame myself for having high expectations towards them, esp. her. I don't like them because I see so many things about them that are beyond unlikable. And it has nothing to do with how many/dew followers they have.

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:39 am

peggy0221 wrote:Yes, I know, and I think I'm not alone at all.
And I think, the no. of followers on sm is not an absolute indicator to measure if they are "adorable". most of the villains of survivor has large fan base too, doesn't mean they are adorable.

Judging from the mostly positive comments, they do have fans.  I have seen comments claiming they were relationship goals and how people love their snapchats etc.  And yes, just like Survivor villains, they have posts from non-fans who question them about whether they have jobs, call them names or tell them to enjoy their showmance Smiley They are no different than anyone else.  Just pointing out that they do have fans as do many other members of this franchise.  

That's why it's great that this discussion board allows for so many different opinions.  People can love, like, hate or be indifferent.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:59 am

I'm not a kaitboo fan (although I'm cooling off on them), but I don't think fanbases mean much. Jef/emily had one of the largest, most passionate fanbases in bachelor history and couldn't even last 2.5 months. I say, like who you want to like and don't worry too much about how popular they are or aren't!

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:02 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I'm not a kaitboo fan (although I'm cooling off on them), but I don't think fanbases mean much. Jef/emily had one of the largest, most passionate fanbases in bachelor history and couldn't even last 2.5 months. I say, like who you want to like and don't worry too much about how popular they are or aren't!

Sounds fair to me!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy520 Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:38 pm

Kaitlyn was not saying she couldn't do DWTS because of her contract. She was saying she couldn't SAY much about it because of her contract.

Mandy520

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:44 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I'm not a kaitboo fan (although I'm cooling off on them), but I don't think fanbases mean much. Jef/emily had one of the largest, most passionate fanbases in bachelor history and couldn't even last 2.5 months. I say, like who you want to like and don't worry too much about how popular they are or aren't!

Exactly. Considering all these people can buy followers very cheaply to increase their following...so they can sell more cr*p on their SM...I don't pay any attention to numbers of followers. I like who I like because I like them.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:56 pm

Sprite wrote:

Exactly. Considering all these people can buy followers very cheaply to increase their following...so they can sell more cr*p on their SM...I don't pay any attention to numbers of followers. I like who I like because I like them.

I was never going by the amount of followers - only pointing out that they do have fans based on comments said fans leave. I agree, like you who you like because you like them not because everyone else does.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:26 pm

isittrue wrote:
Sprite wrote:

I was never going by the amount of followers - only pointing out that they do have fans based on comments said fans leave.  I agree, like you  who you like because you like them not because everyone else does.  

I don't think anyone is disputing that they have fans. I think it is a given that they all have fans...hence why we have the fan forums.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:29 pm

This is simply my opinion and has little or nothing to do with the specific couple.  It could be the man in the moon and mother sunshine.
The couple could be a demon and his sidekick and there would still be a good fan base.
Some people simply need that, whether it be to fill their romance quota or simply a much needed enjoyable diversion.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:42 pm

Kashathediva wrote:This is simply my opinion and has little or nothing to do with the specific couple.  It could be the man in the moon and mother sunshine.
The couple could be a demon and his sidekick and there would still be a good fan base.
Some people simply need that, whether it be to fill their romance quota or simply a much needed enjoyable diversion.

Exactly. Even serial killers have fans and women who want to marry them! Some things boggle the mind.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

+66
LenaActually
eliza3
MiniDiva
kimberlyg
nikikass