SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:51 am

But why would Kaitlyn said on her interview something happened that she cannot share (per their one of previous radio interview in Alberta, when they asked her about it ) and on her tweet last night there are other reasons . I mean if she never approached being on dwts as possible contestant why would she sounded on her interview and tweet last night to a fan like "she was approached but possibly something did not work out at the end ".  Just confusing statement to me . As I remember she never ever said she won't do the dwts  during their interviews being out in public as engaged couple. She basically said " she is going to do it but the timing that time is not right . Maybe the next season something like that . So anything can happen behind close doors.  Just saying .

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 22 Eb97c9
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 22 9zt107Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 22 XgicucKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 22 Oaw2uvKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 22 2pqw5k8Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 22 30szzauKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 22 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:58 am

She's been known to stretch the truth a bit Rolling Eyes
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:30 am

But she said no one approached her at first, and how much she wanted to do it and thought herself could WIN it. Then she definitely changed her tone and said can't do it for some other reasons.

Maybe that some other reasons including - no one wanted her.

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:59 am

^ yeah she said that on their previous periscope.When some fans asked her about  dwts she said " no one approached her  so far . But then their radio interview  in Alberta she revealed  something that she can't share and even admitted she was sad.So I have no idea what she is trying to say . But not a big deal . But by saying coming to her mouth if ever she was approached and said the other reasons won't hurt her .But again to it's own . Maybe you can be right too . Maybe she wants to do it but no one wanted her then after all .

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 22 Eb97c9
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 22 9zt107Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 22 XgicucKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 22 Oaw2uvKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 22 2pqw5k8Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 22 30szzauKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 22 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:51 pm

I can see Kaitlyn lying to make herself feel and look better. She has done that consistently. Glad that she and Shawn are happy. I personally dislike them both, so glad they are sparing the rest of the world of each of them.

I think Andy Grammer was the last minute addition to DWTS, no photo with his pro or anything and he is the reason I will watch so there you go. If Kaitlyn had been on I would have refused just like with Chris.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:31 pm

Andy Grammar was not last minute. He gave hints for weeks on his social media and it was confirmed he was paired with Peta when she publicly announced she would have to drop out due to her injury. The last minute people were Gary Busey and Alek who as I said, admitted he literally signed on the day before the cast announcement was made.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:09 pm

Personally I'm bummed. Kaitlyn has the energy, personality, showmanship and performing background to actually be a great DWTS cast member unlike the dull guys in the past who have been given the very lucrative opportunity and awkwardly clomped around for several weeks to make a lot of money. I would have loved to see her on. The female side of the cast is quite weak. If we end up next Mar. watching Ben on there I'll be even more disappointed in Kait being bypassed as another guy gets that financial bonus from ABC, which is basically what it is, IMO.

I do realize though it could be that she basically broke her contract with the snap revealed ending so if that's the reason I do get it and agree with that reason to not cast her. Can't reward that type of thing despite the season overall having good ratings. It was really unacceptable from an employer-employee standpoint.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:57 pm

relaxing wrote:Personally I'm bummed.  Kaitlyn has the energy, personality, showmanship and performing background to actually be a great DWTS cast member unlike the dull guys in the past who have been given the very lucrative opportunity and awkwardly clomped around for several weeks to make a lot of money.  I would have loved to see her on.  The female side of the cast is quite weak.  If we end up next Mar. watching Ben on there I'll be even more disappointed in Kait being bypassed as another guy gets that financial bonus from ABC, which is basically what it is, IMO.

I do realize though it could be that she basically broke her contract with the snap revealed ending so if that's the reason I do get it and agree with that reason to not cast her.  Can't reward that type of thing despite the season overall having good ratings.  It was really unacceptable from an employer-employee standpoint.

I agree. It does seem sexist that farmer chris and fake jake can make it on, but someone who actually has the personality and talent to excel doesn't.

For some reason, I don't think it was because of snapchat. I don't think that they were as p*ssed as people think they were. Shocking endings are great, but I definitely don't think it's the end all. Des/Chris didn't get the ratings and media attention that spoiled couples like Jef/Emily and Sean/Cat did. I think that her twitter and People blogs would have been monitored/edited much more intensively if they really cared about the ending. I do get the feeling that TPTB aren't fans of Kaitlyn/Shawn (which seems mutual), but I just get the feeling it extends beyond snapchat. Maybe it was all the sneaking around that Kaitlyn did during filming that made it hard for the producers? Sometimes they just hate people, like Ben F, without a real reason.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:03 pm

^^^ Any one of those reasons you just mentioned is enough not to give her a spot on DWTS, add them all up and it is obvious to me why ABC and Millsy didn't want her on.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:22 pm

I agree. I would think that ABC and tptb were glad/thankful to finally be rid of her. They basically washed their hands of that couple. So much so, that they applauded, supported, congratulated and even gifted Tanner & Jade following the airing of their engagement. Big difference between the two. That spoke volumes to me. :yes:
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:46 pm

That might be one of the other reasons she was talking about . Her snapchat revelation . That is why she cannot share in public.Plus she never explained in public about her snapchat in bed with her man that time, spoiling her ending.So basically that made the producers mad at her for doing it.Because after all even it was all over with RS spoiling the ending , not everyone knew her ending .And the producers still want the mystery who won . Jmo.

lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:00 pm

^^^ Her and Shawn talked about it on Jimmy Kimmel the night of ATFR. It's probably on YouTube. It's worth watching, Jimmy Kimmel tells her how mad ABC was at her.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

+66
LenaActually
eliza3
MiniDiva
kimberlyg
nikikass