SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by umngirl Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:27 pm

The only time that song is good is when Ellen is lip syncing it.

I wish that when these people have "clothing lines" or "design" clothing that they actually you know, design it. Picking a lame catch phrase onto a tshirt isn't designing.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 44 87b72b10 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 44 86669110 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 44 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:38 pm

umngirl wrote:The only time that song is good is when Ellen is lip syncing it.

I wish that when these people have "clothing lines" or "design" clothing that they actually you know, design it. Picking a lame catch phrase onto a tshirt isn't designing.

No joke, I was just about to post that. So true!

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:13 pm

Eh yeah, to say Kaitlyn has designed anything here is kind of a slap in the face to people like Desiree and Catherine who have actually designed something. And you can find much more affordable clothing with these same exact catch phrases.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:55 pm

CMIIW, but I think it's just a collaboration.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:34 pm

bluwavz wrote:Eh yeah, to say Kaitlyn has designed anything here is kind of a slap in the face to people like Desiree and Catherine who have actually designed something. And you can find much more affordable clothing with these same exact catch phrases.

I just looked at the prices after reading your post...WHAT? $86 for sweatpants that have the super innovative phrase "no time for that"? I'm pretty sure I've seen a slightly different version of everything in her line at Target. I'd actually get her "would you accept this rosé" as a joke shirt to work to the gym, but not for close to $50.

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:46 pm

This is a new low from any Bach alumni.
And so derogatory. I'm not one for taking myself too, too seriously, but...I don't condone other women (or men) calling one another b*tches, h**ker, sl*t, etc as a term of (condescending) endearment.
Yuck. Plus, it's grossly expensive.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:56 pm

^^ I don't agree with those "hip" Rolling Eyes  pronouns women call each other either. Don't they realize that men came up with this sh*t and they are setting us back decades!!?! As for the clothing, assume it is Canadian pricing—we are always gouged on the price of women's clothing and accessories here!! no
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:01 pm

I know several Bach alumni hock products. And with others, I don't mind it so much because of possibly the likeability factor. Truth be told, I bought a VGV tee-shirt from those rascals JJ & Clint....many are saying how comfy they are and it was $20. Plus, I'm in way supporting thier brand of humor which tickles me a bit.
But Boothstowes' are not coming across authentic & genuine when they are doing their ads. I feel disconnected from them. Maybe not so much Shawn, but Kaitlyn seems so different. So hardened by her experience, her edit, her backlash. She seems disturbed to me.  Not to be too preachy, but she would benefit from a therapist.
And I realize Boothstowe has thousands of (so-called & not bought- (cough, cough) ) followers on IG &Twitter...from a PR perspective, they could probably sell a lot more products,..but, well...Kaitlyn is just doing "her" I guess.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:06 pm

^^^ I agree 1000%. You were right there in my head!! laugh out loud
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:09 pm

Why don't they donate a certain % to charity?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:20 pm

agentcurls wrote:I know several Bach alumni hock products. And with others, I don't mind it so much because of possibly the likeability factor. Truth be told, I bought a VGV tee-shirt from those rascals JJ & Clint....many are saying how comfy they are and it was $20. Plus, I'm in way supporting thier brand of humor which tickles me a bit.
But Boothstowes' are not coming across authentic & genuine when they are doing their ads. I feel disconnected from them. Maybe not so much Shawn, but Kaitlyn seems so different. So hardened by her experience, her edit, her backlash. She seems disturbed to me.  Not to be too preachy, but she would benefit from a therapist.
And I realize Boothstowe has thousands of (so-called & not bought- (cough, cough) ) followers on IG &Twitter...from a PR perspective, they could probably sell a lot more products,..but, well...Kaitlyn is just doing "her" I guess.

Honestly, I think that all leads should go through therapy after the show. It just seems like such a mind-f*ck to be so isolated and emotionally manipulated for 2 months. Especially for someone like Kaitlyn who, after reading her blog, seemed like she had a really hard time with it. I do think that the show changed her - not in a fame and attention-obsessed way (I think she's always enjoyed that), but like you said, she just seems hardened. I can't imagine what it must feel like to go from this super popular person who had A-list celebrities rooting and supporting her to being someone who was called every single name out there. I think that Kaitlyn had previously led a pretty privileged life and she wasn't really prepared for this responsibility. Not to get too armchair psychologist, but I've kind of wondered if all the drinking and partying and traveling is her way of acting out and avoiding dealing with her real issues.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:22 pm

I believe in preventive care. 
They probably need therapy before they decide to sign the contract and give away the rights to how TPTB are going to portray them.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

+66
LenaActually
eliza3
MiniDiva
kimberlyg
nikikass