SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by rhondam Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:26 pm

I agree going from super popular to being not so well liked, would be hard for someone like her. I don't think she's always led a life of privlege. Her mom only married rich Rob in the last 2-4 years and before that seems like just a working class family. Kaitlyn herself worked serving in restaurants and then training servers. And if you saw her Instagram before she cleaned it up, she's always been a hard partying girl. 

As for one of her latest snaps, I find her manipulate. Her over the top high pitched greeting to Tucker (Shawn's dog) to win the dog over IMO while Shawn was trying to say, hi buddy I missed you was just selfish and wrong. Just sit the eff down and let the guy you supposedly love say hi to his dog, you'll get a turn! no no

As for Instagram followers I have no doubt her friends at Booje Media (S & K's PR firm) have been buying him followers on his behalf too as well as getting him verified too. I guess we now know the route these two plan to use to fund life.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by FLChica Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:40 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I think at least one of them is going to need something stable soon, even if it's just part-time. 

Also, I see couples therapy/marriage boot camp in their future. I don't know why, I just see them going on TV again soon.

I think so too. The only reason I originally thought that they wouldn't is because I think Shawn took his "bad edit" really personally and you know that's 100% going to to happen if you go on MBC or Couples Therapy. However, I just think that as soon as the endorsement/appearance opportunities start to die down, they're going to get kind of desperate for the money and attention again. 

I actually think they would be fascinating to watch on MBC/CT. 
Maybe JPG could help them with an intro to Couples Therapy since I doubt it was a TPTB connection. Shawn & Kaitlyn might be able to get the Marriage Boot Camp hookup from the other Sean and Catherine. Sean's offered them advice / opinions via SM & his blog in the past, so that would be a possibility. 

I agree with both of you that we'll see them on TV again soon - and probably on one of those types of shows. Hugesmile
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:49 pm

Her clothing collaboration is expensive . Plus the shipping how much for one item then.  words printed tee that was all about swag expression and I don't think I can wear a swearing tee in public laugh out loud and that cap she designed for #doyou for $46  . That's a lot for a cap laugh out loud . Although I just noticed since the online shop revealed her collaboration today their followers keep increasing .

nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 45 Eb97c9
nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 45 9zt107nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 45 Xgicucnashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 45 Oaw2uvnashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 45 2pqw5k8nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 45 30szzaunashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 45 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:57 pm

I'll be my cute sloganed tees at Target for 1/3 the price. This stuff is way overpriced.

nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 45 87b72b10 nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 45 86669110 nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 45 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:25 pm

FLChica wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I think at least one of them is going to need something stable soon, even if it's just part-time. 

Also, I see couples therapy/marriage boot camp in their future. I don't know why, I just see them going on TV again soon.

I think so too. The only reason I originally thought that they wouldn't is because I think Shawn took his "bad edit" really personally and you know that's 100% going to to happen if you go on MBC or Couples Therapy. However, I just think that as soon as the endorsement/appearance opportunities start to die down, they're going to get kind of desperate for the money and attention again. 

I actually think they would be fascinating to watch on MBC/CT. 
Maybe JPG could help them with an intro to Couples Therapy since I doubt it was a TPTB connection. Shawn & Kaitlyn might be able to get the Marriage Boot Camp hookup from the other Sean and Catherine. Sean's offered them advice / opinions via SM & his blog in the past, so that would be a possibility. 

I agree with both of you that we'll see them on TV again soon - and probably on one of those types of shows. Hugesmile

I think those type of shows come after Bachelor couples pretty commonly, now that we know that Sean/Cat, Michelle/Cody, Vienna/Kasey, JP/Nikki, Trista/Ryan, and Ben/Courtney have all been approached. I wouldn't be surprised if many others were approached as well and they just said no, since those shows really are a guaranteed bad edit and will air some pretty dirty laundry.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:34 pm

I was wondering when more negative media would find them. Not saying it's true, but InTouch (picked up by Wetpaint already) has a negative article about them.

nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 45 87b72b10 nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 45 86669110 nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 45 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:41 pm

(source: Inquistr.com)

"They insist that they’re in love and getting married, but behind close doors, it’s all fake. Their relationship has turned into a business deal — they’re sticking it out for the fame and money. He was constantly on her about who she was texting and talking to. Shawn never showed this side of himself to her during the show. Kaitlyn eventually realized that she didn’t want to be with someone like that.”
The source went on to say that Kaitlyn and Shawn are not going to break up though. The source even said that Kaitlyn and Shawn are not sleeping in the same bed at night anymore. They are loving the fame and the money that comes along with it. There is even talk about a show featuring the happy couple. ABC would be the one who is doing the show with Kaitlyn and Shawn. They have never done a show with a couple from The Bachelorette before, so it would be surprising if these two are able to get one. Shawn and Kaitlyn are not ready to give any of this up yet.

It's like JODI all over again! Honestly, I think that a lot of Bachelor couples are influenced by the attention and opportunities they get. Jillian even said that was part of the reason she and Ed didn't break up sooner. I still call BS on this. Especially the part about ABC doing a show with them. HA! I also think they seem to really like each other (for now)...and there's no way they're sleeping in separate beds. Come on!

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:43 pm

I'm still calling major bs on that $3 million figure that keeps getting mentioned in articles. That part in positive is total crap.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:13 pm

I think my favorite thing about her collection is that there is a hoodie that says #SpreadLove. That's comical coming from someone who is known to attack people and spread the opposite of love on social media. Hmmm

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:01 pm

state of grace. designed for life's less graceful moments... like deadly hangovers & pizza addictions  vancouver | WE SHIP WORLDWIDE  hello@shopstateofgrace.com shopstateofgrace.com

https://instagram.com/shopstateofgrace/

DRUNK PEOPLE CHILDREN AND LEGGINGS ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH

Still Drunk

With quotes like that, she has already reduced her market demand by at least 40%. No one I know, young or older would wear any of that. Plus, it's annoying when you try to see what the price would be including shipping, but you have to complete all your personal info before they calculate the shipping. I wanted to see what the shipping charges were on a $46 t shirt. With HST (13% tax) we're at $51.98 for a tshirt, before shipping costs. This is an example of a company thinking they can capitalize on a name to sell their product. If the product isn't worth the money, it doesn't matter who's name is on it IMHO.

This is right up her alley, the language the product and the company who seems to be a no name with very little stock.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:46 pm

Their SC tonight . I love their life .They are so funny laugh out loud and welcome to Nashville! laugh out loud .First night in Nashville of being out . They crashed another wedding.

nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 45 Fa23b5
nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 45 2m6af6x
nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 45 Ixuvr4
nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 45 2ela2bb
nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 45 2z3vwb8
nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 45 5yguw5
nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 45 1z1r9ra

nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 45 Eb97c9
nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 45 9zt107nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 45 Xgicucnashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 45 Oaw2uvnashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 45 2pqw5k8nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 45 30szzaunashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 45 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:06 pm

It was a friend of Shawn's sister.

Wedding fun!#herweheorthehighway #Nashville #weddingcrashers by @booth10

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 45 8367-910 nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 45 I_got_13 nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 45 E5kqdm15 nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 45 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

+66
LenaActually
eliza3
MiniDiva
kimberlyg
nikikass