SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 62 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:30 am

What should I say about this couple?

The female used Nick's to induce the male's jealousy, and used Nick's affection to have sex with him just few days before her engagement. And she shamelessly tried to deny any feeling for Nick after the engagement. But now, the male is trying to use Nick to boost the click rate.

This couple is just ... I can't even say those words to describe them.

Back to top Go down

nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 62 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:34 am

Shawn, Shawn, Shawn.... it is good to see you take a page from Nick who always is doing things for great causes.  yes
There's much you can learn from him... :Nod:
Maybe start with following him on IG and sending him a text? :yes:
After all, Kaitlyn has his number. :gotcha:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:48 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Shawn, Shawn, Shawn.... it is good to see you take a page from Nick who always is doing things for great causes.  yes
There's much you can learn from him...  :Nod:
Maybe start with following him on IG and sending him a text?  :yes:

spitcoffee
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:46 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Shawn, Shawn, Shawn.... it is good to see you take a page from Nick who always is doing things for great causes.  yes
There's much you can learn from him...  :Nod:
Maybe start with following him on IG and sending him a text?  :yes:

It's vey possible that he did text or contact Nick privately before posting this.  I applaud both of them! IMO

Last edited by eliza3 on Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addition)
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:05 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
I seriously doubt that. She might've had it back when she was single, but even Nick will tell you she doesn't use it anymore!

IMO, Shawn has found a public way to end a very public feud and at the same time get Bachelor fans interested in a cause they probably wouldn't have paid any mind to. Shawn knows who his fanbase is, and this definitely got them talking, which was obviously the point.
And it's not like he's asking Nick to donate a vital organ, it's just a few bucks toward a worthy cause, which concerns both of them btw. I'm pretty sure Nick will contribute and the hatchet will be buried. In it's own unique way, of course.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:31 am

Terrible timing! Doesn't Shawn know St. Nick needs to start whipping the reindeer into shape and start reviewing elf promotions around this time of the year? He doesn't have time for this crap right now. Stupid Shawn!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:37 am

Well I'll agree he's stupid. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:43 am

AllAboutLove wrote:When Shawn needs to use Nick to raise awareness for a great cause it shows me that someone else is faring far far better, imo, and that someone is not Shawn. :yes:

I just think the Nick vs Shawn angle is still interesting enough that both sets of fans will be like whaaaat the heck does Shawn have to say to Nick?! IMO Shawn arguably has a much larger following but it's their prior spat that gets people to click.

nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 62 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:45 am

Meh. It does nothing but show that he needs TOG's name to still get the clicks, imo. #Next
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:45 am

Alanna wrote:Terrible timing! Doesn't Shawn know St. Nick needs to start whipping the reindeer into shape and start reviewing elf promotions around this time of the year? He doesn't have time for this crap right now. Stupid Shawn!!

I've missed you. rotfl

nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 62 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:18 am

I think the issue is that Nick has tried to put their differences aside on several occations and only got the cold shoulder from Shawn and got made fun of. But now that it's convenient for Shawn's ego-stroking charity mission (sorry for being cynical, but doesn't every other man take part in Movember these days? As if Nick needs Shawn to inform him about it), he's publicly extending an olive branch just so he can get some positive PR. And he's not even directing his message to Nick really, since he didn't tag him or anything. If I were Nick, I'd just ignore him unless he has the guts approach me IN PERSON. Surely he would do that if he was genuine about the whole thing. If he doesn't then it's simply because he's not really bothered about getting Nick on board as long as he can use his name for some clicks. no no
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:26 am

The main thing is bringing attention to men's health issues. 
Anything that helps that cause comes from a good place even if not projected as best as it could have been. It's the overall message that counts.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

+66
LenaActually
eliza3
MiniDiva
kimberlyg
nikikass