SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:48 pm

mysthelma wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:https://i.servimg.com/u/f18/16/53/68/29/image44.jpg

more from the classiest couple this franchise has ever produced ~ it has since been deleted  Rolling Eyes
Oh wow Shawn had a pretty accurate edit with his rant on the bette IMO judging from the way he is choosing to handle criticism on sm. He is one angry man and definitely on edge IMO. He needs to take a chill pill and not feel the need to respond to every negative comment or criticism, which takes some maturity that they both lack IMO

Maybe he can promote chill pills?
Honestly, I am not surprised in the least by these two.
Which is a bummer since my bar for them is set so low.
Hope they both grow up and figure themselves out.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by Linds911 Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:53 pm

jen689 wrote:Jared and Nick V were seen at a VMA party last night. They both may be in attendance at the awards show on Sunday. Have Kaitlyn and Shawn been invited to any major events since the finale?

Just a dinner party to promote the Unreserved Wine. They are supposed to host a charity Halloween party October 22nd.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 7 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 7 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 7 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:laugh out loud relaxing, I A it all comes down to taking that darn shirt off.

OTOH, looking back at the former e'tte leads, what choices were there. Andi admitted she didn't know how to dance, and probably didn't want to make a fool of herself. I don't blame her. Looking at the list, I don't think any of them would have been interested IMHO.

It's a lost opportunity for K. I think in the entertainemnt buiz you either play their game or you don't. Everyone has a choice. I don't think her lifestyle right now is appealing to any major company. I hope I'm wrong and she does get some good opportunities to secure her future.

Melissa Rycroft, while not the Bachelorette, was brought on (prior to season start) when Nancy O'Dell was injured.  Melissa and Tony won their season and IIRC the champions' season as well.  And she toured with them this summer.   I'm trying to think of Bachelorettes who might have been good dancers and no one immediately comes to mind.  Shawn would have had a meltdown IMO if K were on, even though I'll bet she's a good dancer. At the very least, they weren't like Jake/Sean/Chris, who IMO way overstayed their talent because of fan votes.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:56 pm

^Melissa didn't win her original season (took 3rd) but did win the all-star season.

I think if Ashley Hebert wasn't still in school, she would have jumped at the chance as a former dancer.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 7 87b72b10 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 7 86669110 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 7 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:29 pm

I have read that some are still thinking that K still has a chance on being on DWTS. If she had any chance to be one of the contestants would she not be in LA at this time? IMO her actions post season ruined any chance of her being on.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:09 am

Kaitlyn said on periscope that she doesn't know one way or another about DWTS. This leads me to believe she is an alternate. I believe this means that if a women contestant gets injure she would take their place. Since it seems that all the contestants haven't been cast It also could mean that if negotiations with another female contestant falls through she will get the call.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:05 am

She is not going to be on DWTS the producers has said She is a Nick person and they dont want the drana, it you read the US mag it has the story in it.  JMO.  If I interpet the mag wrong so be it but since she has not been contacted she aint going to be on it. I think the announcement will be on Sept 2 on ABC so we will all have the final cast members.

Last edited by reason on Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:09 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:07 am

Maybe she wants it too bad and thought herself may have a chance.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:41 am

A while ago she was still saying she hasn't heard anything, so it does seem like that may have changed, but then again E! already reported she won't be on. Maybe she doesn't want to admit that she hasn't been asked because of the rumours about TOG getting the gig? I mean it is a bit embarrassing if they totally ignored her and went for her F2.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:58 am

We don't even know if TOG is up for the gig either so until September 2 everything is speculation.

I personally hope she doesn't do the show since it's not exactly beneficial for new relationships.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:06 pm

Yeah I also read that she said from the beginning after their final rose when they were asked her about being on dwts if they will going to offer for her to be part of their new season . She said something like she would do it in a heart beat because she loves the show and loves to dance.  But she added that for her the timing is not right for her and maybe the next season . It is surprising me that she is now saying  she doesn't know one way or another about dwts. Let's face it . Her name being mentioned always in dwts being possible contestant is all over the sm . I doubt she is not aware about it . Maybe what she meant she never receive any call from dwts casting . I remember she mentioned on one of her periscope that she never receive any call from dwts . So to me maybe something changed on her side and now she is hoping to be part of it . But it looks like it is not happening at all . I am sure if ever she is going to be on dwts . I don't think Shawn is going to complain . He even did a shout out on one of their snapchat crashing wedding calling dwts . Although I will going to say it looks like everything is set up for dwts constestants and just waiting for the official announcement . Let see if there is changes . I think she is not going to be on dwts. They are in Vancouver enjoying themselves and public stuff . If she is part of it . They are not in Vancouver . jmo.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 7 Eb97c9
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 7 9zt107Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 7 XgicucKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 7 Oaw2uvKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 7 2pqw5k8Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 7 30szzauKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 7 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:48 pm

I think both K & S tried to get her name out there for it.  I don't think ABC was interested, period. jmo
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

+66
LenaActually
eliza3
MiniDiva
kimberlyg
nikikass