SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

viall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Seabear Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:24 am

The gal from Alabama (Olivia) is not dropping out of school according to her write up, she is taking a semester off.  Big difference.  My daughter took one semester off (not for the Bachelor, haha) and then returned to get her BA followed by her BFA then her Masters.  As long as you return it is all good!!! Hugesmile   JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

viall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by TrishB Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:26 am

One of our posters here posted today that she almost made "the cut" (I can't remember her name). She was disappointed she didn't . Maybe she has a better idea of the type of girls (generally) that made it as far as she did, and made it through? I sincerely hope he gets a good group of women... with the occasional "Valley Girl" or "Princess" or "Cray-Cray" one Smiley I have a feeling Benny Boy will surprise us all! He probably has some romantic moves, a razor-sharp wit, and an impish sense of humor that we have yet to see giggling

viall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:40 am

Awww It was a late "April's Fools" joke guys (re: Olivia Windsor) read some of the comments...
I am posting a few since her acct isn't private, but asking mods to delete if it is not ok? Thanks!

'David Howard Thornton - Someone should not leave their phone out it seems. wink emoticon
So relieved to hear this is a joke. I was about to fly down from NYC and give you a talking to.

April 12 at 12:59am

Jennifer McKannan I'm really mad to find out this is a joke.

April 12 at 1:00am

Cathy Maner Ok is this a joke? It's not April fool

viall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelove7 Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:55 am

Kashathediva wrote:Well, it will be new.
However, the last thing TPTB want is normal.

There's always some form of abnormality! cantstopl
lovelove7
lovelove7

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelove7 Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:58 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Michelle Money ‏@MoneyMichelle  · 10m10 minutes ago  
So excited for @benhiggi as the new bachelor! Thinking of pulling a #viall and seeing if he is up for a woman 8 years older!

Can we get any more desperate?

cantstopl

I think she's just being funny. Teasing Ben about his age I am sure.

IMO.
lovelove7
lovelove7

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:00 am

lovelove7 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Michelle Money ‏@MoneyMichelle  · 10m10 minutes ago  
So excited for @benhiggi as the new bachelor! Thinking of pulling a #viall and seeing if he is up for a woman 8 years older!

Can we get any more desperate?

cantstopl

I think she's just being funny. Teasing Ben about his age I am sure.

IMO.

Agreed - Andi, Becca, and a couple of other alum made similar jokes. I think Michelle might be back with Cody anyways (from her last SC).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:45 am

As someone who is friends with Becca and knows her family, I'd be absolutely stunned if she went back on the show. I just don't see it happening.

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:16 am

I guess I'm the only one that doesn't mind past contestants coming back.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:06 pm

julychild wrote:Let me do the honours...

I posted this a while back, the girl's name is Olivia Windsor, and this was tweeted by some Bachelor/ette recapper lady.

julychild wrote:Mattie-Lou C. ‏@MattieLouOKTC  3h3 hours ago
BIG NEWS! My sorority sister will be on the Bachelor this fall....she' dropping out of Alabama to go @ClayTravisBGID
viall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 CCWyag7UkAA9oao

Clay Travis ‏@ClayTravisBGID  2h2 hours ago
@MattieLouOKTC I’m embarrassingly excited by this.
0 retweets 0 favorites
Reply  Retweet  Favorite
More
dg w/ a dollar sign ‏@RealDgMoney  2h2 hours ago
@MattieLouOKTC @ClayTravisBGID laugh out loud spencer Pennington

Awesome!! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:09 pm

ok wait, I didn't catch up on posts. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:40 pm

Not sure how legit this is but..

viall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 10h3gwh

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:42 pm

Moved

SafronSahara wrote:Listen up Tenley, Michelle Money, or any other past contestants... don't bother to pull a Viall. Becca and Andi Dorfman have stated a liking to Ben too but leave him alone. I want to meet the newer faces of the franchise.

yes loveactually!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+71
pitci
nikikass
leselihau
jcrbil
Anonymous.Bach