SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

almostparadise - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by momoftrips Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:00 pm

They are in Miami now laugh out loud.

almostparadise - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 25jl5lj
Just met the one and only @chrisbharrison. No rose was given to me tho. #AlmostParadise #thebachelor #bachelornation #thebachelorette

alexistt

almostparadise - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

almostparadise - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:01 pm

I don't think they're in the Bahamas.. They're in Miami according to that girls pic with Chris..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:02 pm

Well, wrong for Steve, yet again laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:02 pm

I think Miami might be a transfer on the way to the Bahamas. The girl who posted on IG the pic of Ben and Chris said they were in Mexico headed to the Bahamas (along with the observation that Ben loves his blondes laugh out loud

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:06 pm

Black Halo, where's our brunette girl?? I don't see her in the pic!! sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:07 pm

Can we please dissect the girls in the airport pic to the ones on the group date?

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:08 pm

RS stated they are headed to the Bahamas next.

As for the mystery brunette, we don't know who's there or not.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:08 pm

Where's BECCA! I wanna see her sad

I think it's weird they are traveling together. I know its not usual, but still.. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:09 pm

eversotrue wrote:Black Halo, where's our brunette girl?? I don't see her in the pic!! sad

We don't see a lot of them. The pics shown here so far don't show them all. We don't even know the number left.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:09 pm

eversotrue wrote:Black Halo, where's our brunette girl?? I don't see her in the pic!! sad
Yeah. I only see 7 girls in this photo. She would have to be one of the 3 brunettes (one we can only see the back of her head). There should be more girls than this, right?

Also, don't see Becca.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:10 pm

American Airlines has a flight that leaves Mexico City this morning with a stop in Miami then on to the Bahamas.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:11 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
Yeah. I only see 7 girls in this photo. She would have to be one of the 3 brunettes (one we can only see the back of her head). There should be more girls than this, right?

Also, don't see Becca.

What pic are you using?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
BowenAnderson
Amethyst
sdmom
KK4
Carolinagirl1864
hdman
quietpal
Northstargirl
Aunties_Love
algold29
amandafan_42978001