SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

almostparadise - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:14 pm

atem wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
eversotrue wrote:Black Halo, where's our brunette girl?? I don't see her in the pic!! sad
Yeah. I only see 7 girls in this photo. She would have to be one of the 3 brunettes (one we can only see the back of her head). There should be more girls than this, right?

Also, don't see Becca.

What pic are you using?
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CRcMgrZVEAA2J4R.jpg:large

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

almostparadise - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by atem Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:15 pm

Thanks, but I don't see 7 ladies from the show. I can't tell who is or isn't.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:16 pm

I see 6 ladies (kind of): the 4 sitting down facing us (one of them is blocked by the guy talking to Ben) and the 2 in the front of the pic (the blonde and the ombre girl)

The lady standing next to Chris Harrison is not a contestant IMO

Last edited by loveactually9 on Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:17 pm

How many girls are left at this point? About 9?

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:21 pm

Do any of them look like Shushana?

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:22 pm

breannalauren wrote:Do any of them look like Shushana?

No. I think if Shushana is gone by now, if she was even on the show?

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:22 pm

There must be more blonds off camera for the person to comment on it.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:25 pm

atem wrote:Thanks, but I don't see 7 ladies from the show.  I can't tell who is or isn't.
There's a brunette next to the one with the blonde hair (back turned). If these are the girls I think I see Lauren H. The talent show stuff was so grainy so we don't really know what those girls faces look like,

We have no clue what chicken girl suit looked like or the girl that had the first 1-on-1 in Vegas.

Last edited by BlackHalo on Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Julz91 Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:26 pm

So does this mean the RC was actually last night?

Julz91

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:26 pm

Can we please get the the numbered group date pic over here AND the airport pic??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:29 pm

Is that brunette on the far left a contestant? She doesn't look like one..,but maybe she is since she's sitting..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:30 pm

The brunette in the middle is really pretty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
BowenAnderson
Amethyst
sdmom
KK4
Carolinagirl1864
hdman
quietpal
Northstargirl
Aunties_Love
algold29
amandafan_42978001